LAST CHANCE ON OMG

This is literally your last chance to jump in to OmiseGo. The adjustment is done and the pump is ensuing. Will not fall below $11 ever again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/swelwCAXLds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been watching the charts and I think this cuck is right . I'm in for 100 coins

Done, lets make some money

Check the charts for yourself

Ok I'm in 500

GOOD FOR YOU.

wake me up when we hit $58
>tfw six figgies

The north remembers

Jesus it's really moving.

Glad I didn't panic sell like a little bitch

who /ridetherollercoaster/ all last night? these asians probably pissed themselves laughing

info copypasta for newfags

>already an existing payment gateway company
>Met with central bank of thailand to discuss integration
>Already being used/test runned in the ministry of fiance in thailand.
>Facepay will be used in ~240 mcd's locations across thailand.
>More news and expansion coming.
>Jun has already stated that Omise facepay and omisego will merge into 1 entity.
>Plasma will allow billions of transactions a second.
>Building their own blockchain with the help of money skeleton after they are done piggy backing eth/plasma to get started.
>Every transaction that goes through omise, facepay, omisego will benefit the price of omisego due to proof of stake.
>Palm beach research who predicted $360 for eth 18 months before hand predicts $700 for omise in the "near future"

Get in and get comfy.

650 omg * 700$ = not a even a million.

Why even live user.

:(

DONT FORGET THE DECENTRIALIZED EXCHANGE TOO. this is asian ETH, fuck NEO it had its chance

Ignore the samefagging and shilling. OMG actually has big potential.

What does that even mean. Shift, ioc and ???

Still 9 years salary for an average normie making 50k/yr.

>tfw about to officially be all in on OMG

It seems unwise to have your entire portfolio made up of one coin, but here we go

No shilling. Look at the chart faggotron.
Plus... apple rumor could be true. An established company like Omise wouldn't run the risk of losing investors by starting shit rumors. Maybe it is over hyped, but they have to be working with apple to some extent or else its essentially going to make them the laughing stock of the tech world. Oh, and fuck your slut of a mother

Yeah after reading white paper again a key point is that the tokens need value in order to avoid people taking over network. They seem like a smart team to me, if its not apple its something else great

I'm glad we made it through brother. I will see you in Valhalla (Thailand) we will meet with our ladyboys at our underwater lambo palace.

We are the OMISE GODS!

Fuck it. I'm gonna put $5000.00 usd on it., all I can afford.

If you're wrong, I'll find you

All in as well
WITNESS ME

Even more.

If the average Veeky Forums shiller would make 50k/yr wouldn't gamble with shitcoins.

Will these converging walls drop the price like yesterday

i just sold all my Stratis and put everything in OMG.

It's a good decision, right?

Bro, you're investing in a currency that only Thailand fags would use.

And Thailand is known only for poverty and child sex tourism, jesus fucking christ.

Did they even start the Apple rumors? As far as i can tell it was just from autists grasping at straws because they saw an Apple sticker on a skateboard or someone eating an apple, or using a word that started with A in a tweet.

SELL SELL SELL

THIS IS THE SELL SIGNAL

I don't give a hairy cunt who uses it and for what, I want money

Child Sex is pretty profitable actually. Stupid KEK

I'll post this in every thread. I believe in this coin, but there's no way it really hits $700 like the PDF said.

R...right..?

Yes. They started them. A tech company doesn't just coincidently post a picture with another tech company's logo

Also, they have hash tagged apples when talking about a coming announcement. Do your research before you type something. You are single handily the decay of western society

ok i put all the money i can afford in this one : 800 OMG

Am i gonna make it?

We're all going to make it to lamboland

Ever been there faggot? What sort of shit tier fudding is that

t. Living in asia 5 years, been to bangkok for work several times

welp, they are way wrong about NEO

probably a fat ugly looser who never traveled outside in shitty country

Ever seen that one tweet? No hashtag. No apple logo. There were a bunch of different emoji in someones tweet that Jun retweeted. I'm 50% in on OMG, we will do better without your over hyping

Ground control to Major Tom

youtu.be/swelwCAXLds

Wow guys they just used an apple emoji in a tweet, the only possible way to interpret such clear statement as that is they are partnering with apple to provide facial recognition technology.

How?

Pretty sure it's a joke

now if only all that ZRX you guys made me buy would do the same

God.. your mom really should have swallowed you.
It was clearly stated in the post that poster was unsure of Apple rumor himself and was making reference to the things that started rumor.

Fuck all of you anyway. Quite simple, you want to make gains? Put money into OmiseGo right now. Or fuck it, sell and let us buy more cheaper I don't give a shit, this bitch is going to fucking Alpha Centauri

for those who don't know omg is trying to be a platform between different currencies and merchants and markets the potential is huge just like it was with ethereum

$5 come Winter, we're skipping the moon and heading straight for Alpha Centauri

When is this shitcoin going to moon again wtf

Witnessed. See you in Valhalla.

it's that 1 pajeet who's been shilling his bags for days now

Nice, just bought 100k

>Trying to be

still a very long way to go... wonder what the september news will be.

Maxxed out evey CC I had all in 1300 OMG

>but they have to be working with apple to some extent or else its essentially going to make them the laughing stock of the tech world
the ONLY people who give a single shit about the apple rumors are broke ass faggot on biz and reddit. literally no one with any money gives two shits about unsubstantiated rumors created by anonymous retards.

Unbelievable

Should I sell my one Litecoin to do this?

I have 110 OMG.

>literally no one with any money gives two shits about unsubstantiated rumors created by anonymous retards.
i've been trying to say this for fucking WEEKS now nobody gives a flying fuck about this rumor outside of this memespace

that's because serious investors would look at this and see a solid investment with good potential for long term growth. Here it's more concerned with short term immediate gains, Apple would be instant MOON MISSION, LAMBO TIME

OMG is going to be number 6 within 6 months

its happening

back to 240k

>over 2000 OMG
>I'm lovin it

Hoped you're strapped in boys
Yesterday was just a pit stop

this would mean ~40$

Completly possible

5ft 11 vs 6ft

Just bought 6k can you /biz faggots ever be right once?

these "last chance" threads are an indication that something is due for a nice dip in price. get in on this coin, but do it in a few months and you can probably buy in at sub 5

wanna bet ? lol 1 BTC at your above mentian "few months"

There has been someone buying 0.39198011 coins repeatedly for the last hour at least. Perhaps trying to accumulate at a low price?

I'd say buy, just bought 30 myself.