Anyone else a longterm holder in Golem?

Anyone else a longterm holder in Golem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4TA4a6QUiY
golem.network/team.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am.

How many golem to bang Skrillex?

lmao is this real? i hope she's not having a mental breakdown she used to look pretty normal

>longterm holder
LOL, just bagholder.

>you idiots made that crazy eurowhore rich
>mfw

Golem holders, you know the CEO is a woman right?

ABORT ABORT ABORT

is this real

here comes the low IQ poltard

back to your echo chamber

youtube.com/watch?v=z4TA4a6QUiY

oh god its real, she's a monster now what the fuck
our polish princess is ruined

Yes, long-term it may be a very big project. But there are some incredibly strong competitors going against it: i.exec, SONM, Gridcoin. I didn't buy many GNT, but maybe the few coins I bought will 30x in some years.

Before Veeky Forums (pic related).
OP's image: after Veeky Forums.

Please make a meme.

HOLY SHIT
MAJOR FAGGOT AT 1:10. SELL SELL SELL SELL.

i thought it was the polish girl talking....but no, its a "man"

Name one company that did better after a female CEO took over. ONE.

YOU CAN'T

I would walk down the aisle with her and marry her as my bride
I would walk down the aisle with her and marry her as her bride

look dude. these are just the polish version of early silicon valley nerds. they're not much to look at but they're smart enough to deliver... eventually...

that first guy was high af, the second guy is gay af, the ceo looks like a dike. judgement aside what is even the point of golem

So weird to see a room full of guys being lead by a girl. Her haircut and dark clothes make her look like some kind of polish dominatrix bossing a bunch of nerds around.

>judgement aside what is even the point of golem
To transfer your money to their wallets.

based on seeing how much weight that female CEO has gained, along with her expensive tattoos and trendy haircut, it looks like Golem is doing a great job of findoming cucks into giving them money so they can make promises about some vague bullshit sillicon-valley wannabe tech, but really all they have is an open space office filled with faggots and a token cunt "leader".

muh polish kweeeen

golem is shit and it only popped recently for the same reason other shitcoins pump...to make a few insiders $$$

Back to rebbit newfag

Where the fucking promised nudes?
Some fag here said she did some "modelling" before

I am, bought yesterday cuz it looked like the price corrected itself after that bear market that just happened.

Im predicting it will moon the next announcement they give,always expect a bull after a bear. Golem is a solid project with a soild team and PR, its not like they are a shitcoin.

Golem is either dead, or will go 4 to 5x medium term. So yes, I hold just 800 of them

Loreal
Ignorant cunt

lol, not bad

Ginni Rometty has been crushing it at IBM
Meg witman was also pretty good

Ginny sucks.
Name a good IBM product

i'm not an enterprise size business or government organization
so why would i even buy anything from IBM
>IBM doesn't sell smartphones therefore it is a shit company
please

I worked there, used lots of their products, they're all inferior to their competitors but have a foothold from their glory days.

I'm going to buy some Golem, I always thought it sounded like a good project

Hyperledger
AS/400

There's 2, nigger.

LMAO

Well this is what happens when you live in Berlin and buy into the "underground" bullshit.

golem.network/team.html

Julian is a woman?

just read this whole thread 7/10 I chuckled

lol jesus. she looks like she joined antifa

Fuck, you just made me kek and now everyone at the bus stop is looking at me funny

ha, they sell trash that's overpriced they offer nothing over competitors but come at a premium. it's like shitters who just now decide it's a good idea to migrate to oracle

>AS400
so because it was used in the past before and therefore has a footprint it's still good tech? businesses would pay an arm and a leg to get off AS400 shit but it's entrenched in their infra so they can't

She wants to be the girl with dragon tattoo obviously. Even same haircut

computer

I'd be considered very right wing, but I don't give a fuck if the CEO is a woman, man, or a trans-ethnic dyke, as long as they're good at what they do.

RLC>GNT

>that haircut
>those tattoos
>that shirt
>that being a woman

that will make a fine addition to my collection

Lisa Su - AMD

expect Polish RWDS in 3 2 1

kek

dude cryptoanarchy lmao

thanks for the protip pulling out my cash now

she doesnt seem mentally stable.

t. i dont know shit and i just got fucking schooled

Youay not like the tech but that's no reason to say IBM hasn't created something amazing it's still hugely successful and it's brought in revenues for over 50 years. Further, market economic theory would imply that if something better came along there would be incentive to replace as400 and so for that has not happened.

Pretty awesome product bro.

yeah i HODL since a week now
fuckin thing has to MOON

No, i sold this shit.. Im on Somn now.. Its better and it has 20mil marketcap.. So better gains!