AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I SHOULD HAVE SOLD WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE EVERYTIME I GET A BREAK SHIT STARTS TO CRASH I'M GOING TO CHOKE A BITCH

>being this upset about $100
i thought 12 year olds aren't allowed here

I would turn that 440 into 4k in 1 month

How user howww, I will be indebted to you for life. I've been doing this shit since may. I had so many lucky chances but always fucked them up

you know nothing of fear and pain little one

wow, since may and you only have that much
*awkwardly leaves thread*

Holy fuck what kind of wojaks were you posting when the Great Dippening hit you?

what

how the fuck did u lose money during the crazy bullrun in August if you were invested in early may

Noooo save me anonnnn, I am trying. There's just so much noise in the crypto world and I'm trying my best

I tried to pump groups and the worst mistake was me selling my antshares. I had 120 at the most

I'm proud to say I've never posted a wojack but I was nervous and drank a lot

Damn man, well I have a lot to grow I know. I would post the most demented wojaks if I went through that

lol relax

Irond hands

I actually gained as much as lost during the bullrun. Bought NMR at 120 for 3000$. Lost 2000$. Huge loss on that. Bought MONA at peak. Lost another 500$. Lost another 200$ on blocktix. Lost 300$ on DICE for buying at 7$.(300$) And another 50$ with SCIA.

I am learning and holding for now. Almost break even. Lots of mistakes.

Just don't be retarded bro.
>that 5k dip was a cash out

Also what are you holding ?

I gained back most of it with: NEO, OMG and Monero. If my other coins go up we will see.

Buy kyber and hold one month, its that simple. Stop trying to daytrade you're shit at it.

hodling as of right now

fucking whitelists

That looks like you just added money in your blockfolio at that time.