Neo general

Neo moon imminent. Buy it now faggots.

See this, my pajeet friend? In English speaking countries, we call this a DOWNTREND. It means that the price is in a pattern that is DECREASING overall. If you go long now, you are betting that NEO will miraculously break its 3 week pattern despite having NO EVIDENCE. No, I am not buying your bags

why are you measuring it in tether. use BTC like a normal person

Sit down son.
I'm going to learn you something.
Pay attention to coins that don't dump when the market dumps hard.
They reverse and pump shortly after.

but it's currently in a downtrend, right? Whatever breakout pattern you believe will occur, has not occurred yet. The price is still generally decreasing. So, you are telling people to go long while the price is in a decreasing pattern, correct?

Ichimoku cloud about to turn green. Pleb.

>800k sats: This is the bottom! Whales accumulating!
>750k sats: Buy the dip goys!
>700k sats: They don't understand the tech...
>650k sats: m-moon coming anytime now
>600k sats and below: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>muh chinkychinku cloud
So, now you're using indicators instead of the reason stated here to justify buying into a downtrend. Either way, it's still in a downtrend, faggot. I think I'll buy-in when the price actually starts going UP.

Don't worry, kiddle. I'll dump my bags on you after it moons. Stay poor.

Aka: buy high sell low? You retards only pay attention once shits already mooned or is mooning then start posting pink wojaks like morons

I'm ready

bags. Yes. Exactly. Bags is the operative word.That is precisely what you are holding until your theory here and your reasoning here pan out. Until then, big, heavy fucking bags purchased in a downtrend are exactly what you are holding, chief.

So basically you are going to buy in at the big green candles? With FOMO.

buying at an ATH or close to it is FOMO. Buying when there is evidence that the decreasing pattern has been broken and that there is room for growth is not.

NEO brothers, looks like price are now very stabile

is this floor, up from this?

It's time to avenge my brothers... this will not be forgotten. To the moon we go.

Aye aye, cap'n

Patiently waiting for neo to break $35, so the megamoon can begin. Comfy af. We're all gonna make it.

we're all gonna make it

95% of people on Veeky Forums are literally too brain damaged to understand NEO potential, they just see red candles and get scared. They'd rather buy when its mooning

No matter how many times you can lead horse to water but can't make it drink. These same no neo fucks will bitch and complain when it breaks out. Dumb asses