Has Crypto improved your social life?

Has Crypto improved your social life?

Somehow the mentioning of my gains tonight led me to make out with a 6/10 girl. The so called "gains" was me breaking 600 with a 500$ investment. What the fuck

it's true. girls think this is cool if you explain it to them in a non-autistic sort of way. we're all gonna make it, bros.

She just liked you, making 20% on 500 isn't enough for her to see you as a meal-ticket.

Improves confidence bro.

This. It's because you stopped walking around like a hunchback and had the grandiose importance to actually look her in the eye and sound like you were passionate about something and create the illusion you're going places.
The world rewards healthy narcissism.

It's got nothing to do with crypto, it's just what worked for you personally to produce that attractive attitude.

>tfw you hate talking about your gains
>tfw the one time people learn about your gains, they think you're lying
People ask really broad questions. I never know how to answer them.

did you tell them your 20% gain was only one hundred bucks? really? that's some.low quality jail bait you are hanging out with pal

only 2 people irl know about my crypto gains and i barely have gained that much. i was edging close to 5 digits before the huge dip we're in but in a few weeks i'll probably be safely in that range. it doesn't feel real to me so i don't even think about it.

>Jailbait
Honestly they are impressed the most about my gains. Women my age just want niggers

No. Now I go to parties and sperg about crypto and check my blockfolio. Luckily I'm a cute grill so it doesn't matter..

>hey you look like a nice lady
>i made money
>ohhhh kiss kiss kiss
i am not your diary, faggot.

reminder that 16 is age of consent in most states

>24
> Been in crypto less than 90 days.
>Already up 50k.
I feel it's actually made me less social. Although once I've made enough I will probably spend a few bucks improving my lifestyle. But the market is still so young that it's gonna be a while before I stop being a crypto hermit.

Am I the only chad on this board? Professional job, active social life, nowadays in a long term relationship and just doing crypto trading as a hobby on the side with a few grand.

I know there are many NEETs around and that's cool but jesus - are we now at the point where user needs to brag out that he managed for a girl to kiss him?
And no, she was not interested in in your fucking $100. Nor in crypto. You just achieved a somewhat normal conversation and she liked you.

Reminder that I don't give a fuck about (((morals)))

>brag out that he managed for a girl to kiss him?
dude do you know where the fuck yo are right now?

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums chad reporting in

god praise our leader, Veeky Forums

Yes it is due to the fact i now have something to talk about. I tell everybody hey my name is jimmy and i am a professional crypto analyst/ trader. Then i just tell them how to get rich and every now and then the girls sucks my dick.

It has nothing to do with crypt user.
You can talk about anything to a girl as long as you say it with confidence and charisma and most of the time its going to work.

Did you say dollars or just "six hundred"

Maybe she thought thousands.

How is it even immoral to not care about the devil-made age of '''consent'''

Most animals' breed with the youngest in the pack, And it's proven to be the best period for breeding the best seeds, also Mother Mary gave birth to Jesus when she was between 10-14, that is the normal age of birthing both naturally, scientifically and religiously.

>mentioning your gains

Enjoy getting robbed naive retard

nope and nothing ever will
i'm beyond repair

dubs of truth

WHat a sick fuck

It's about more than just physical maturity

go crawl into your government's vag and ask them for more regulations cuckface

>just be that "unemployed NEET" that the entire family avoids
>start getting into crypto
>flaunt my gains now and then
>suddenly siblings coming to me for advice on how to get into crypto trading so they can retire from their wagecuck lifestyles and live my life

thats not an improvement of yourself user. thats the female initiative to leech off any resource available to them. they sense a beta, they take everything hes worth.

chad does not need to mention his crypto to get laid. in fact, chad does not need crypto at all