Where are my IOchampions? Im all in on this shit

Where are my IOchampions? Im all in on this shit.

DIONS!

>DIONS

here bruh september 27th can't happen any sooner

seriously tho IOC has the potential to be the second most valuable coin ever, just behind bitcoin

we in for a loooooong hold, boys, but it will be worth it

DIONS, bro

I unironically believe this.
Well actually it would be behind ETH because of SContracts

Dions to you too, fellow dioneers.

We are on a New Frontier user. The people that walk the streets during the day aren’t like you and I,
We are the visionaries.
The people that simply dance through the motions of everyday life doubt us user, they think we won’t make it, no, they think we CAN’T make it.
But no matter all the FUD they throw our way we smile... We smile because we know we hold a golden ticket out of the trenches of mediocrity, we hold the key to every dream we ever had, we hold
The I/O Coin.
So smile user, for you have seen the light.
Some have been blindsided by the promises of vaporware, while some have been lost in the sea of useless crypto related assets, but we user,
We have truly found the next step in Blockchain Technology.
The I/O Coin.
From the humble beginnings of Bitcoin, to the ingenious smart contracts of Ethereum, to the secure and anonymous Monero, and to the much needed exchange coins such as 0x and Kyber,
We have found a coin that takes us one step closer to an applicable decentralized future.
The I/O Coin.
In 3 simple weeks the world will be blessed with Dions, a way to store encrypted files on the blockchain, power Dapps, and send 100% private messages. In these 3 meager weeks, you will see the price skyrocket from 55k sats to the moon. No more worrying about the cruel hands of The Powers That Be collecting, selling, and analyzing your info, and no more worrying about the security of your files. For you were an early adapter of
The I/O Coin.
Yes there will be trials and tribulations along the way,
Yes there will be risks involved,
But you know user, there will also be Lambos,
Also there will also be Mansions,
And one day user, one day… A child will point to the sky and say, “Momma, how did those men make it to the moon?”. His mother will say,
The I/O Coin.

Do you guys have any info on the FinTech awards? I know that the tickets cost 400€-3500€, but how many people are going to actually be watching I/O Digital's presentation? Some shillers said here that the figure was 30,000, but where did they get that? Source plz.

>but how many people are going to actually be watching I/O Digital's presentation

All the people who matter

1500 IOC checking in. We finna be rich niggas.

would be nice to have like 4000 then you only need $250 price to be a millionaire

A'ight.

You guys should start to shill on Reddit and crypto forums also. So far only spotted I/O coinhype threads here. I mean the win for I/O coin on FinTech is fucking huge, but the team suck at marketing so there isn't any major hype around IOC yet even they have the tech for it.

>2022
>DIONS still not released

>but the team suck at marketing

they dont want to promote it yet, man, they know exactly what they are doing

I know that they don't want to promote it 'cause DIONS ain't even live yet, but... If they want to be actually relevant they have to be out there, the sooner the better. There are a lot of coins that have better tech than +30 market cap coins, but still aren't able to break that +$100m market cap cuz large part of the money doesn't follow the tech they follow the hype.

believe me, bro. DIONS will market itself.

We will see, I hope.

I actually just want to use DIONS

exactly. DIONS will market itself because people actually will want to use it. unbelievable, I know. people wanting to use something because it is useful in the pragmatic sense.

I cant seem to find a linux wallet.

what do?

stop being a linux fag

I'm good on having the microsoft cock down my throat.

i got 80 bucks to drop for an user to redpill on this bitch please use pics.

IOC has like 1 dev. Why are you all so hopeful?

nice FUD, faggot. i kinda remember the same thing said about a lil coin known as ANS

Correct if I'm wrong but from the little I've read this coin is aimed at the industry isn't it?

Enterprises, yes

I dont even own this coin and i know it has a full dev team. spent zero on marketing

>spent zero on marketing

Fucking hell, this still pisses me off. Don't they know how crypto markets work? I still ain't convinced that the tech will market itself, when there really aren't that many people/enterprises who actually use cryptos or blockchain tech. It's fucking all about investing and hoping for a possible future value at this point. I am not sure do I see great gains in this coin and thinking about moving to another coin which has marketing+nice product, not just a nice product.

kys fag. IOC isn't for your typical reddit retard. it's for people who control and run enterprise level businesses.

Exactly, Ethereum is already miles and miles ahead in this race.

>muh eth cock suckin

>muh dutch coin gonna be the best in the world

Do you know how long time it takes to convince those people to adopt a new technology? It isn't a easy job, it can take months or possibly years for them to get actually relevant clients. Notable part of the market cap lays on those typical reddit retards and other investors who doesn't give a fuck about the technology who just want the price to go up. Coin's price only goes up if there's demand for it and there aren't going to be a demand for a coin which most people involved in crypto doesn't even know of because lack of marketing. I just don't agree with the zero marketing perspective, as an investor.

DIONs

The only thing IOC is competing with ETH on is Dapps
here is a quick rundown

IOC - Fast as fuck. And this one is like the Swiss Knife of Cryptos. I swear if it works 100% it will eliminate most storage and private messaging crypto currencies.

"IOC's DIONS have
- Bitcoin Address Aliases (Instead of 1034345156xgfo4 you have coffeeshop-io, people can make these with their IOC and sell them to each other. More real world adoption bc no more long ass confusing addresses for normies)
- Storage on their Blockchain
- Encrypted Private messaging through the blockchain

And the block call for DIONS is on Sept 27th. I haven't even told you about Chameleon yet, go read up on it yourself."

ioc may knock out several storage coins and here is why. if decentralized storage is something that businesses will be looking into why would they just get a coin with one singular function. getting into ioc would allow them to create their own blockchains to store data (chameleon), make bitcoin address aliases to appeal to normal faggots, get access to secure and private messaging, AND store files securely.

One of the problems in cryptocurrencies is the fact that their is a coin for everything. the current crypto environment is too complicated for normies and for businesses. but here comes ioc, a coin that will have several functions all in one place. you not only get the function but it is POS as well, so you get rewarded for staking. plus the ability for people to power dapps with ioc will allow their ecosystem to grow.

they didn't take a premine or have an ico. everything has been out of pocket. this fintech conference alone will get the ball rolling because there they will showcase their technology
if DIONS really does happen (Block call on the 27th) I expect this to be a top 30 coin by the end of the year.

haha guys im so excited, once dions is done in 2026 we will hit $4 a coin i think. YAHOO. Pic related, my car I'll buy in 9 years. God bless the DION devs

DIONS confirmed for this month, faggot

>pajeet shilling this hard

LMAO, this is sad.

Why call me a faggot pajeet? I said once dions is done (supposedly this month) in 2026 this coin will hit a ath of $4

You're getting put in the screenshot streetshitting pajeet

you too faggot
you are the pajeet rajj
this thread is for IOCommandos only.

What if DIONS doesn't happen? Have they tried block call before? According COO's AMA, it feels that they aren't even that confident that it will succeed and that is what worries me.

kys

Kek don't worry pajeet I am screen capping this and will repost it once i/o hits 1$ again where it belongs. Pro tip dions is already priced in it went 1$ to 2.5$ once people realize how shit it is it will go back where it belongs.

We are on a New Frontier user. The people that walk the streets during the day aren’t like you and I,
We are the visionaries.
The people that simply dance through the motions of everyday life doubt us user, they think we won’t make it, no, they think we CAN’T make it.
But no matter all the FUD they throw our way we smile... We smile because we know we hold a golden ticket out of the trenches of mediocrity, we hold the key to every dream we ever had, we hold
The I/O Coin.
So smile user, for you have seen the light.
Some have been blindsided by the promises of vaporware, while some have been lost in the sea of useless crypto related assets, but we user,
We have truly found the next step in Blockchain Technology.
The I/O Coin.
From the humble beginnings of Bitcoin, to the ingenious smart contracts of Ethereum, to the secure and anonymous Monero, and to the much needed exchange coins such as 0x and Kyber,
We have found a coin that takes us one step closer to an applicable decentralized future.
The I/O Coin.
In 3 simple weeks the world will be blessed with Dions, a way to store encrypted files on the blockchain, power Dapps, and send 100% private messages. In these 3 meager weeks, you will see the price skyrocket from 55k sats to the moon. No more worrying about the cruel hands of The Powers That Be collecting, selling, and analyzing your info, and no more worrying about the security of your files. For you were an early adapter of
The I/O Coin.
Yes there will be trials and tribulations along the way,
Yes there will be risks involved,
But you know user, there will also be Lambos,
Also there will also be Mansions,
And one day user, one day… A child will point to the sky and say, “Momma, how did those men make it to the moon?”. His mother will say,
The I/O Coin.

bought 100k more thanks.

you are welcome

20 Dollars by EOTY