WaltonChain

Here's the non-meme deal with this coin. It's been out for 4 days and already exploding because it's going to streamline manufacturing data and represent it on the blockchain. The assembly line and cargo transport industry is fucking HUGE in China.

I need you to pause and understand this. It eliminates entire departments of humans tracking and administrating multi-billion dollar Chinese exports.

We have a trustless way of knowing everything about a product. Don't think this is important? The US military has been using this for years since they deal with some pretty god damn important and dangerous cargo.

RFID is a provable external data set incorporated directly into the blockchain. This is actually huge. It's basically what ChainLink is doing but using RFID as the "Oracle" and carving out a niche role in manufacturing. That's one hell of a use case for a country that needs it.

Pic related.

His name was Charlie Walton.

If Im importing Horse Meat cant I just pay the transporter or a cattle rancher a couple bucks for some Beef RFID tags?

I'll buy the dip.

His name.....was.....Charlie Walton...

His name...was Charlie Walton

There won't be a dip until it's too late retard.

In theory, but when the guy gets caught it's 100% traceable back to him. RFID is secure, and the blockchain is secure. No prossibility of fraud.

Really its not about smuggling though. It's about firing pajeets that click buttons and pull levers and track shit. This is the computer order machine replacing cashiers at McDonalds.

Whether you buy it or not, China is about to incorporate a real use case for the blockchain.

You just missed the dip. Pushing ATH now

can you explain it more in a way a retard like me can understand

In case it still isn't clear to some of you, Charlie Walton invented RFID in 1973.

The chain is named after him because Chinks actually have a sense of honor and respect, which none of you can relate to

You dont need to understand just buy. I still don't know what the fuck a block chain is, up 10k.

no like what is the value of the coin

Two point three American shekel

There . will. be . no. dip

>You dont need to understand just buy.
The Veeky Forums motto.

kek

well you have not convinced me to buy

Unlike all the western hippies looking to make a quick buck off crypto blockchain tech, the chinks are looking to actually apply this tech to real world usage. Chinks are also fans of regulation because then it complies with authority and guess who has all the money and control? Authority

Work WITH those in power and you become empowered yourself. Chinks kno this. This rfid tech is looking to help regulate and streamline their businesses.

Walton is just beginning

What's the value proposition/buy pressure for the token itself?

Whats the projected high?

Is this a >$10, or based on cap we're talking more?

I bought in way earlier, during a dip.

....And the walls are coming down boys

WALTON

So why do they need a coin? What can I buy with this?

Not to mention government funding of 5 mil yuen... this is going to explode to maybe 10 at the end of the month

But that's the prob, how will they know since he enters the lie into the immutable blockchain? if u say something happened on the blockchain but in reality i swapped pig and beef where the evidence

I think $10 by end of the week if we're lucky.

coin is used for POST for cryptography security. we will receive dividends.

Yes, you could lie but it's incredibly easy to trace back to you. Oh this Pahjeet did Y when it should be X on the blockchain. Fired.

If it isn't worded correctly, then dividends = a security and it won't be listed on Bittrex.

So?

Thats a good thing for the chinese and a good thing if you want your business to run smoothly

I'm persuaded. A real world use for blockchain tech is great. Plus if it's in China, it won't be endlessly tied up in red tape and regulatory approval. I'm buying in.

Reminder Tech with RFID with WALT has not been finished yet also. How will RFID fraud be prevented?

I'd rather it be listed on a bithum or w/e the korean one is. Those gooks have so much fucking money.

I order 10 shirts and I recieve 30 turtles. Wtf? I check the blockchain and see that randomchink 5354 entried the turtles instead of the shirts. I can go ahead and ruin randomchink 5354's reputation with immutable proof and no longer do business with him. The reward vs punishment for fraud is incredibly skewed at least for long term.

Sell walls are being crushed, better buy now

I wish someone would send me 30 surprise turtles...

Same

This user gets it

Also don't forget you can use the WTC as currency.
Meaning you can buy the property DIRECTLY on the blockchain.

Literally the same ICO released as INCHAIN.. also on Binance, woahhhh

seems like a great idea pic related

Sounds fun. Bough 100k.

Can this take the place of NEO or something in the chinese markets? As in be THE digital currency of China? Why won't it run into the same issues NEO did?

I don't understand.

Neo is looking to be the chinese eth, meanin a blockchain for smart contracts that can b coded in any language

Walton is looking to build a blockchain for rfid usage

Different goals and different tech using blockchain

Both will be huge

Bittrex will likely pick it up and we will see $10

fuck off loser

His name

is Charlie Walton

greed makes people lose sight of truer things user be careful

fuck me, I sold last night at 420 thinking there would be a dip like the day before just to wake up and see it bust the 600 mark.

I bought back because Fomo

Lost 250 coins in the process,

Same here senpai, was sure it would retrace a bit but volume keeps going up. I hate FOMOing in but this thing is a fucking rocket

uh guys... no presidents are going.

> blah blah blah

Pump and dump.

> pic related

What WTC price will look like tomorrow

Walton marines tomorrow ?