Scammed by Chainlink Support Thread

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/742858816383942656
factom.com/blog/smartcontract-factom-announce-collaboration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what

Don't tell me you are one of the idiots that sent ETH to that guy saying he would give you a share of his Pre-Sale tokens..... It's not chainlinks fault you were dropped on your head as a child.

I had my own private presale link.

The team's fa-sad is over. Still have yet to produce a white paper. Have presented us with no figures in regards to the contributions they have raised thus far. They haven't even decided on the format of the crowdsale which takes place in 4 DAYS. Kyber has been preparing for their crowdsale for upwards of a month now. They write blog posts every day on the topic.

And if you question them on any of this you receive the same generic answers they were spouting two weeks ago. I'd feel safer with my eth in the hands of Enigma than these unprofessional clowns.

Someone posted this today. Any confirm?

It's a real tweet: twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/742858816383942656

They've been around for a while and seem respectable. For example:
factom.com/blog/smartcontract-factom-announce-collaboration

What?

What if I sent ETH to a real pool?

It wasnt all a scam was it?

That's a year old.

You are a dumb fuck, that twitter was confirmed like 5 different fucking times in that thread that picture was posted.

It was over a year ago, ChainLink has been in development for 3 years. It isn't a fucking scam token like all the others that gets shilled relentlessly.

>mfw reading lainchink whitepaper

Okay calm down user

chainlink will fail

Paranoid much?
-These guys know what they are doing.

-Advertising at the right time is key to success.

-They are no fucking around, they are working hard on the whitepaper.

-It will be released in a matter of days. It will be prior to the crowd sale as they have said.

-If you got in on the pre-iso via your own invite or pooled in. Well done because getting in on the crowd sale is going to be a nightmare and a gas war.

-Note: If you pooled into a pre ico invite link - So long as the cap has not been exceeded by more than 10% - You are safe, the contract is valid and LINK tokens will be distributed proportionately to the addresses where the eth came from.

-Also note: The cryptonigger that had chainlink at 100% rating on his famous spreadsheet of ICO's has lowered his rating to 75%. This is because he is concerned that chainlink wont be quickly listed on exchanges due to lack of people in the chainlink community which is still in stealth mode. This does not concern me.

-This is a 10x ICO, its just a question of how long it takes to 10x.

You realize that 10% over the cap figure is a rumor? It was actually propagated by me about a week ago. But it started as 5%.

Scam coin is scam to begin with... OP is a faghot

no it's not dipshit, a support in the slack chat said it himself

im so close to doing this shit i cant believe peopel who are into crypto actually fuck up that bad.

No they didnt. What the fuck are you babbling about

Yes this ICO is a complete scam. Nothing to see here goys move along. Buy some more DGB

I won't be touching this scam with a 10 foot pole. It's a scam

I am heavily invested in this shitcoin. Why shitcoin? Because the team is unable to communicate with their investors. An all we get is soon(TM).

-still no official response about the pre-sale, No numbers, No pre-sale Close confirmed - nothing
-if you cannot deliever a whitepaper in due time - soon (TM)

I hope i can Flip this shitcoin right away, was to unprofessional team and communication to stay in this Long Term.

Good Luck to everyone else

they're obviously waiting until the day before to release the whitepaper so the fomo can be in full force by the time the crowdsale starts the next day. they dont want people to have time to analyze the white paper thoroughly before crowsale being. genius strategy

Genius strategy is working on creating a product for three years and releasing the ICO instead of releasing the ICO and working on it for three years dipshit.

Relying on a whitepaper to determine a scam against a company that has been in the Blockchain space for three years developer a real world application.

Enjoy buying the Binance Chink ICOs user.

They worked on this shit for 3 years and they haven't come up with a whitepaper yet? Lmao.

Why would they need a white paper when they already have customers lined up to pay for their shit plus proven concept?

Customers who aren't shitposting in an Indonesian Sweater Knitting board?

Enjoy getting scammed by ICOs with fancy buzzwords in their whitepaper user.

> buy my bags
> t. pajeet

They have no white paper cuz they haven't decided what the coin actually does.
Genius.

I still hope the best for this Project. But you cannot deny that they are unable to communicate about the simplest Things.

>Doesn't research the developers or the company behind ChainLink. Pink wojacks after ICO.

"Some guy" didn't promise to share his tokens you tard, chainlink did.
People simply shared their links so other people could pay into them and help fill them. Chainlink themselves confirmed that they would distribute the tokens proportionally among all ETH wallet addresses.

All you had to do was verify the link (legit address, verify on etherscan, ...) and the code for the link site.

The real pools were real. There were scammers out there, but they were pretty easy to spot.
They only posted screenshots of addresses for instance instead of links, or their links read "snartcontract" with an N.

Not gonna buy the ico if there's no whitepaper

No one gives a shit, this shit is gonna sellout within the first hour of the crowdsale.

Haha, keep dreaming. This shit got only shilled by the old nigger and Veeky Forums.