UNGHGHNGNUNGHGHGN

>UNGHGHNGNUNGHGHGN

What did he mean by this?

>this is what monarchists literally want

I want to fuck him

monarchism is literally LARP the ideology

gibbme anne frank

His parents were just as inbred as he was. Many kings through out history were just as inbred if not more and wet totally fine.

Leave Charlie alone, he simply had bad luck.

Wasnt Charlies royal line pretty special with the inbreeding because of some catholic laws?

(You)

You underestimate my power.

The Habsburgs just wanted to keep their holdings in the family.

Normally Charles II memes fly past me but I actually laughed out loud at this one, I don't know why it was so funny

>this absolute mongoloid retard had a wife
>I'm single
End my life please.

UGHUDUGUDUUHUDUUUHEDEOO

it was a different time

That you should stop doing stupid threads.
He spoke.

Savior of the western world right here

This is a court dwarf tho

>he had two

It means he's the Emperor and he wants his goddamn dumplings.

Just because he had a disability did not mean he was mentally disabled. And it's not nice to make fun of disabled people, especially someone like Charlie. You leave Charlie alone.

>mfw

>UNLGGNHHNGGGUHNLGHULGHAN
nice to meet you too!

She was apparently a beautiful and kind woman as well, and Charlie loved her greatly.
And when she died, it broke his poor retarded, malformed heart

god damn these posts made me laugh like an autistic japanese schoolgirl

when will our bonnie prince charlie join Veeky Forums' 4CC team? I want a player with a fucking massive chin called >ULGGNHGGHNHGGUHNLUHGL

He was also royalty.

>Charles isn't on the Veeky Forums team
There's a surprise.

never

>spanish
>super
>feudalist

His reign wasn't bad.

Nothing to do with catholic laws, at one point the king of Spain and the Emperor simply had no equals that weren't also rivals and enemies, except each other. Before, spaniards married portuguese and did just fine.

>Charles isn't part of the team

What the fuck are these people doing?

I edit the wiki, and I like our current team. Crocodile seems like a good guy even though we've never spoken.

10 - GK - Christian Dark Ages
7 - LB - Lindymeme
19 - CB - Charlememe
11 - CB - Muh Crusades
18 - RB -Napoleon
31 - DMF - Vlad the Implier
4 - CMF - Diogenes
43 - CMF - Wehraboo
71 - AMF - Bismarck
45 - SS - Bomber Harris
15 - CF - >Holy>Roman>Empire (Captain)

and in reserve:
12 - GK - Great Wall of China
13 - CB - Julius Caesar
6 - LB - >Marxism
20 - CB - Spanish Inqusition
16 - RB - Anarco-Memeism
17 - CMF - Ancient Finnish God Emperor
1 - CMF - GAULED
99 - CB - Mongolian Horse Archer
95 - CMF - Lutheran Insults
21 - CMF - Shitposting Cossack
14 -CMF - #TRENCHFOOT
23 - CB - Empire for Sale

Who would you really replace from the starting lineup? Maybe the crusades, since they're less topically relevant (a.k.a., all the crusadaboos turned into /pol/ LARPers who desire to remove muslims from their neighbourhoods, as opposed to the holy land). And even then I'd swap them out for another player from reserve roster.

I also think Charlememe and/or Wehraboo could do with a switchup, but even then I don't think I would get a new player.

Get rid of Wehraboo and Muh Crusades, they are completely redundant. These are supposed to represent board culture, and Veeky Forums is not just some tinpot /pol/. Charles is the quintessential /ourguy/ of Veeky Forums.

Havent seen any hyperwar posting in a while, so the god emperor can maybe be thrown out, replace with charles
change wehraboo for charles in starting lineup
boom

>Women are literally sucking off dogs while chad films them at this very moment

>Lindymeme
A small group of people shilling him nonstop should not welcome him to the starting lineup.

I think maybe you are right, but I don't seem much of charles outside the odd >hapsburg genetics shitposts.

Tell me more about Charles? why does he have the chin?

Is Herodotus aka "giant gold digging ants" the team manager?

No, the managers are Crocodile and JuanIvanovich, who just responded to me on discord to tell me he is aware the thread. Apparently Crocodile-chan is MIA right now; Juan didn't say if he was open to suggestions, but that's okay, we can talk about it anyway desu

ITT Veeky Forums' virtual divegrass team: questions of the now:

>Charles II in as >UNGHGHNGNUNGHGHGN ?
>Is Wehraboo outdated? (Is Tankie possibly 'in'?) Discuss.
>Are MUH CRUSADES outdated? Discuss.

Is Napoopan also a dead meme? I quite like him and Bismarck working together

He was a Habsburg king of spain in the late 17th century who, due to inbreeding, was really not cut out of the role
>didn't walk until eight or speak until four, tongue was too big for his mouth, drooled constantly, was not expected to be clean
He was also the last male member of the Spanish Habsburgs, and his lack of children meant that Spain passed to Philip, Duke of Anjou, who was the grandson of King Louis XIV of France. Basically this scared the shit out of the English, the Portuguese, the Austrians, the Dutch Republic and some German states, who supported Leopold I's claim to the Spanish throne for his son Charles VI. Italy also got involved.

Napoopan is never a dead meme, gtfo

it is

>

>"Pls help me, just kill me for once. Make the pain end!"