Stratis is slowly dying

Support line at 140k breaking. Volume down 50% overnight. Mass dumping happening. Whales are cashing out while they still have the chance, Buy wall only thing keeping prices from crashing to 1k.

Other urls found in this thread:

stratisplatform.com/2017/03/02/stratis-breeze-wallet-redefines-financial-privacy-for-blockchains/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one cares about your shitcoin, grandpa.

This

Go and die already gramp

we hate you stratis

you coulda been big. you coulda been eth level. but you squandered every fucking opportunity. everyone who works for stratis: kys

I'm not selling my strat
never

Fudding fucking faghots LMAO

buy the motherfucking dip

sell at its final top

fuggetabout it

???

profit

getting attached to any coin is for faggots

eh its free money this low

isnt the ceo some super shady nigger?

he was drug dealer in his teens
a true coon

real?

You won't find it on the website unless you dig real dip into the man's past

It's literally a shit port of BTC to C#/.NET. It brings nothing new to the table. They should've just been a community project, not a coin itself.

>It's literally a shit port of BTC to C#/.NET.

U w0t? I got out of this shit ages ago because the way the team operate they'll never get hype going, but it's not like BTC at all. If you're gonna compare it to something compare it to ETH

Are you retarded? Go look at their github. It's literally a .NET port of Bitcoin. Even their documentation says so. Hell, even the project naming structures are the same because they tried to keep it as close to 1:1 as possible.

>>being this woke

Thanks user, putting it on the do not even trade blacklist

did he even post any proof?
Holy fuck you people are easily convinced, no wonder you are losing money

Is there any particular reason why the coin pumped up to ~750m and then dumped again? Other than whale manipulation is there a reason?

the wallet alpha was supposed to be released friday but got delayed

keep it low while I accumulate.

Wallet alpha might be soon.

what so special about this wallet?
and what is tumblebit?

"TumbleBitis probably one of the most promising technological advancements built on top of Bitcoin to date. Not only does it offer one of the best — if not the best — privacy related innovations so far, it can also provide significant scaling benefits as a payment hub. The solution is also fully compatible with the current Bitcoin protocol"

where can i read more about this?

stratisplatform.com/2017/03/02/stratis-breeze-wallet-redefines-financial-privacy-for-blockchains/

the tldr and i could definitely be wrong

is that you can send bitcoin to wallet tumble it and the transaction for the chain is no longer tracable

again maybe i misunderstood, but thats what i thought