Tell me about anarcho-primitivism

Tell me about anarcho-primitivism.

>dude, imagine, like, no kings!
>no leaders of any kind, in fact!
>dude, we could stay up ALL NIGHT!
>oh yeah, also technology is teh suxx0rz!
>we should all live in caves like savages!
>no kings, no toilets, FINAL DESTINATION!
>dude pass the joint dude!

*Animalistic hoots*
*Sticks banging*
*Dying at 30*

Sounds like a good time anons.

you forgot about
>DUDE, ALL OF ANIMALS LIVE LIKE SHIT, WHICH MEANS THAT HUMANS SHOULD LIVE LIKE SHIT AS WELL... SMART ISN'T IT?

why dont primfags go live with a tribe in a jungle or something

The virgin anarchoprimitivist s the Chad transhumanist

>dude, FUCK technology and modern medicine and shit
>lol what's "polio"? whatever, nature heals all man

It's a subset of anarcho-transhumanism because it requires overcoming human curiosity forever.

>lol what's "polio"?
Something primitivists don't have to worry about because everyone that lives past 6 months would be immune to it.

Cause all the land is owned. You literally can't.

>Try to plant seeds
>Get beat the shit out of for trying to advance civilization by cultivating food

This please pol pot

Are there any anarcho-______ ideologies that aren't autistic as fuck?

anarcho-fascism

No. anyone that denies the need for a centralized authority to codify and enforce laws is a retard.

it is the first step to achieving our Utopian Dream of Wingdings Warlordism.

>An anti-state state

no we said that ARE NOT autistic as fuck

This.

>stubs toe
>dies of infection two days later

not "technically" anarcho, but an atheist theocracy needs to be mentioned

>goes to shitpost
>actually shits at the post

>drinks water
>dies

Just yet another meme ideology that's advocated by literal mongoloids. Almost as bad as C*mmunism, to be honest.

The serious ones do

You basically live like Gau.

No

This.

anarcho-monarchism
greetings

so basically no roads, but you get to wear ss uniforms and marry an aryan qt. sign me up

>transhumanism
>chad

It's literally fat libertarians wanking over science fiction, motivated by the fear of death. Nobody wants to get dangerous surgeries for cybernetic implants that will potentially cause autoimmune problems and be outdated a few years later, unless they're retarded. Even genetic engineering would likely decrease the genetic diversity of the species and reduce overall biological fitness. "Mind uploading" is Cartesian pseudoscientific crap and cryonics doesn't work.

Uck Uck to you virgin

In what possible Universe is a totalitarian dictatorship "anarchist"?

Maybe

Since my beliefs are still basically "Anarcho primitivist", I'll tell you.

It's almost like being alt-right in a very hostile left-wing society, or like being vegan in an oil-driven economy. Many of us try to, as much as possible, reduce our own load on the Earth. Calling us hypocrites for using internet is like calling an alt-right a hypocrite for watching movies created by a Jewish media company, or like calling a vegan a hypocrite for eating bananas (because they are imported by oil-driven ships). Most of us try to make the best of a shitty situation (living in this modern world). I devote most of my internet use to learning and teaching about survival/society/truth, so more people can understand.

Morality only exists in the absence of law. When you ban alcohol, for example, you forget the effect which alcohol has on society; and when it becomes legalized again, the effects of alcohol are worse than had alcohol never been banned.

Before the existence of state, everyone used to live according to their natural morals. Famine was a determining factor for the invention of agriculture, because the natural law of famine absolved us of being morally cooperative between our individual tribes. Natural law forced a polity between us, and formed a pseudo-state between tribes/classes. We had to work on a schedule, and we had to make numbers and letters, and write books, and invent better tools. It didn't stop there. Sure we were fed, but the system evolved to force us into servitude. We taxed the workers so they would have incentive to keep working (to feed their families), and we used the taxes to invest in better tools/low-cost. The state became its own self-serving entity, but it can break when people find no need for it, because it thrives on our inner necessity toward it (our inner famine). It hates self sufficiency, and all its proponents will act against us (those who want to break the system).

An ideology where you are devoted to the state for the greater good, but you must also tear down and destroy said state because its existence is fundamentally wrong ?
Sounds like an abusive relationship to me.

One where you're free to leave the fold at any time, but you don't because you were indoctrinated from birth to believe in the absolute power of the state. It's actually a really effective system because you don't have to waste enormous amounts of energy rooting out dissidents; they'll just leave on their own.

Cont'd

The reason I'm no longer an anarcho primitivist, is for the same reason I originally became an anarcho primitivist. I'm against artificial law.

Equality is the single most detrimental thing since the creation of agriculture.

Brothers, by nature, are more antagonistic against eachother when closer in age. Equality of opportunity makes us strive for dominance. We even change the terminology to deceive the faux-superiors, by saying things like "We're an oppressed minority" or "We're the 99%"; we say things to imply that there's someone else in control, when we ourselves have more power than them; and we do this, because it's an opportunity to take power.

When emancipation of slaves happened, some black movements were created; and they pushed for more "Equality", which in all fairness, is the correct response in a state-oriented society. But now that blacks have complete equality, they still ask for more programs that give blacks a "more equal" opportunity, things like affirmative action and reparations; they're disguises of dominance. But you may ask yourself, "Why is there so much racism today, when everyone is legally equal?" Because equality of opportunity. Whites are tricked into thinking they have power, so they blissfully and blindly advocate their own destruction, thinking it won't affect them personally; but in actual reality, you're instantly popular if you're black, and you're not allowed to be offended, and you're given things simply because you're black, and people care about you when you get assaulted. We are told the opposite narrative, so it helps them get into power.

And likewise, feminism got even more aggressive the more that women were made equal.

Hierarchy needs to exist for there to be peace. For example, the virgin would be more accepting of his role if he knew for a fact that he will never have sex. And we see it on r9k, the 40 year old virgins who accept their role, because they realize it's too late.

Checked and kek'd

Nazbol's greatest rival.

thats it im an anarcho primitivist

the inevitable outcome of communism.

Every type of anarchism leads to primitivism, ancaps dont understand neither economics nor politics.

Oh my god man, I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Thank you.

>Og, is that a joint? You know that agricultural crafts are technology and therefore forbidden! I'd cave your faggot head in with a rock but I don't want to invent weaponry!

this is a better description for trumptard/"kekistani" philosophy.

it's self contradictory and contrarian, and drenched in Irony,

>all these meme replies
Anarcho primitivism is about how wasteful tech is and how it will eventually kill unknown billions via pollution and global warming. Anarcho primitivism is about de-teching is such a way to mitigate the disaster to prevent literally billions of people starving to death because there is no more oil.

Another nirvana fallacy, one which declares technology the devil.

Pollution is bad and poverty is bad, industrialization increases pollution and decreases poverty. This poses a difficult moral dilemma and the general consensus amongst good wholesome reasonable people is that we should develop a sustainable economy and leave natural parks here and there to preserve various ecosystems in their original state. There are similar issues like the apparent increase in mental health problems and irritations like noise pollution and long commutes that were not a problem in the past. Like most things in the real world there are always pros and cons and you have to make a trade-off.

The anarcho-primitivist however always takes the "moral high ground" by siding against technology. Nothing is ever good enough. Why would it be? They are all about scolding people and wagging their fingers like other ideologues and they need a convenient excuse to do that. They watched ferngully and avatar as kids, they love their pets and nature, so that is good and all else is evil now, the more stubbornly they hold to this the more ethereal and devoted to nature they seem to their peers and themselves, the complexities of the real world don't matter, or maybe they just don't understand them.

It's the easiest way to keep people distracted from misery... The few survivors that is.

It's not about a moral high ground anymore.

Modern civilization is a disease or a devil, and it wants us to prioritize labor-force and consumerism (by breeding and feeding) above nature.

We've destroyed several ecological niches filled by now extinction-threat level animals.

We've destroyed the climate and the air.

Billions WILL suffer if nothing is done.

DUBS AND QUINTS!!

>It's almost like being alt-right in a very hostile left-wing society, or like being vegan in an oil-driven economy.

Both of these things are more hostile than the society they oppose. They just don't have the dominance to enact their insanity.

A political movement most notable for being a major stepping stone towards animecho-primitivist thought.

>the apparent increase in mental health problems

I disagree with this. They weren't diagnosed or understood for 99% of history.

This.

Using phone of man whos head I bashed in using my fists, can confirm anarcho-primitivism is the best.

Please refer to this instruction manual.

anarcho-technocracy

Thats a cool pic
is it pro- or contra anarchism?

i think thats kinda the point, some will see it as amazing and fun, others will see it as terrible and sad

I think if wars, sickness, famine and natural catastrophes didn't exist, hunter-gatherer life could be pretty fun.

>It actually exists

This would make a great anime
>Nazbol: Now I can finally collectivise the means of production!
>Anarcho-fascism: Not so fast!
>Nazbol: Impossible! I thought I killed you at the Battle of Ancapistan!
>Anarcho-fascism: You seem to think a lot of things . Totalitarianism, communism, statism. Yet despite all of your beliefs, you still don't understand.
>Nazbol: Understand what?
>Anarcho-fascism: *getting emotional* That the bonds of my people are stronger than your revolution!
>*cue flashback montage of all the side-characters that helped Anrcho-fascism on his journey*
>Nazbol: Enough! Let's finish this once and for all!
>Anarcho-fascism: Fine, bring it on!
>*The two charge at each other while the Blood+ theme starts playing*

I think they would all lead back to where we are now. I'll use ancom and ancap as example since they're the least memey

in the case of ancoms
ancomiland > ochlacracy once society gets too big and the inevitable wealth disparity kicks in > war(s) > democracy

ancaps
ancapistan > feudalism once society gets too big, people move out and vast cultural differences arise > war(s) > democracy

>all the side-characters that died due to smallpox before Anrcho-fascism finished his journey
fix'd

Or maybe something like this

Holy moly

The hunter-gatherer lifestyle is only possible at low population densities. I don't see how it could be possible again unless many people were to die. I am sympathetic to it though, I don't think the lives of hunter gatherers was as bad as people think. There are stories of Americans captured by Indians who preferred Indian life to civilization.

sooo....anarcho-syndicalism?

Orwell aproves

The world population needs a good culling anyways, especially China/India/Africa

anarcho-tengrism

What's with the helicopter? I always see it in these political compass memes.
I'm guessing the tank is there because tankies?

Free helicopter rides
I didn't notice either until you pointed it out, to be fair

This is a contradiction in terms.

And every 101/primer I read about this stupid fucking concept says "Oh, sure it sounds like we're retarded, but look at this..."

And then the authors go on to describe feudal society and how it was good if only the serfs were politically/economically/socially empowered.

Or some cunt jerks it to Liechtenstein, which is really in no way anarchic.

None of them address the issue of the blatant contradiction in terms, of the continued existence of private property, or of the actual logistics of the establishment and maintenance of a "monarchy" in an anarchic society.

So they are either:

1) approaching some kind of LARPer's voluntarism and the monarch is just someone vested authority by his social group
2) rehashing anarcho-capitalism but with an autistic LARPer's twist which is 99% of the time not anarchic
3) Describing feudalism but projecting freedoms that did not exist back in time

>starving
>gather some berries to eat
>die because they're poisonous and cataloging which berries are safe to eat is civilisation