BTC SECONDARY CRASH INCOMING GET YOUR PINK WOJACKS

All other BTC major corrections have had two phases. We are in the upswing of the first, soon to be the second. Short and sell or hopefully whatevers left of your btc once it goes sub 4k can buy a gun and ammo.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/4800-goldman-sachs-analyst-thinks-bitcoin-price-heading-higher/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

K

K

Last time was because of jihan but you might be right.

Screencap it. Look at the charts, each major btc correction has two parts. Look at gdax right now ive been sitting here waiting for a time to buy in but there are just no bulls. Going to crash

K

K

It it goes sub 4k I'll buy more cheap bitcoin and look forward to the inevitable 6k.

BUT I JUST BOUGHT 2 BTC AT 4700!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sell now, its up slightly. People are fucking with it. I smell a p&d

Let us pretend you never knew about this "second crash." K?

Why are you buying BTC at 3700 when it has been downtrending below that point all day?

Bwahahaha, nice try tard

I actually think that BTC might legitimately be over after this dump

incredibly humorous

it's dropping to 1k USD this year or the next

You were warned, Elder Whale has signalled Stage 3.

It will drop to 1k then rise to 20k.
Screencap this.

Let me know how that works out for ya. I'm going to take a random guess that you have never shorted Bitcoin before because if you had, you wouldn't be trying it again. Even if your theory held water, were you not around when BTC "corrected" over $600 a week and a half ago? Wouldn't this be the second phase?? This is what happens with BTC when it hits a certain psychological resistance level, such as the $5,000 price yesterday. The weak sell, Hodlers take the opportunity to buy the dip, and the price plows through the resistance that caused the dip in the first place. This isn't the first time and it certainly wont be the last. Expect the same to happen at $6,000, and most certainly at $10,000. Bitcoin is not one of the trash coins that were created with the sole purpose to pump and dump like the the others people try to peddle around here. All you crypto day traders are doing nothing but making guesses, which may have worked out in the past few months as virtually everything has gone up. But I assure you, you are not any better at making random guesses than the next guy.

I agree. This will be Mt. Gox 2.0, but on a much larger scale.

OP is right. Everything wil crash soon.

I mean you'll see the chart. If in the next few hours it dips hard then I was right, if not then not. Daytrading isnt random guessing you fool. Its technical analysis and the RSI on BTC is too damn high among many other indicators IMO

wrong
BTC will pass $5000 by the end of Tuesday, and pass $6000 by the end of September
source: I am never wrong about anything
screencap this

If it does then you can kiss your other shit coins good bye.

BTC is a ponzi scheme. You need to get out before they run out of money.

Don't fool yourself. Day trading stocks is a skill that can be acquired, not trading the next fad coin. You've made few bucks and think you figured out the special formula. Guess what, virtually everybody has made money this year since the whole market is waaay up and virtually didn't exist a year ago. Everybody that trades these coins thinks they figured it out, just like you. You are trading these trash coins on the basis of speculation about what the coin "could" do. Not what it actually does and relying on the by promises from the creators, who have the most to gain if the price goes up. You really think 75% of these coins are going to ever become anything besides being able to sell it to the next dude on the exchange?

Yup. Let these clowns sell/short/whatever. All this fud on this thread is comical. While they are regretting selling at $4,600 in 3 years, I'll be retiring at 35.

called it. sell now or forever hold your bags of shit

just cashed out to a ton of USDT. Lets do this!

Cool, just bought 0.000000100k

>selling BTC to an even more worthless thing
Tether will crash BTC to 1K, just like the bots crashed it to 200.

OP is retarded. Did any of you actually even fact check bitcoins history? We're going up and shit is recovering.

>BTC support anywhere near sub 2k
Delusional

Satoshis vision

this. probably will not even go below $4k tho

>4k btc is now considered cheap
And to think i was hesitating to buy at 600$

The fed prints an infinite amount of money so you just played yourself.

Dead cat bounce niggers

Goldman Sachs says it will drop below $3000.

someone is trying really hard to stop it, or just spoofing to unload bags, idk

I think I'm going to leave this board, barely any good discussion, instead we have massive blatant shilling and fudding. Some gems do get posted here, but if you have to constantly swim through a sea of shit to get them, I'd rather do my own research.

I wanna go with you, user

I remember when it passed $1 and that was a day of celebration/befuddlement.

Then I remember laughing my ass off after Mt Gox. Bitcoin more like Buttcoin amirite lads

This is unironically the best board on the internet.

4k is considered cheap because of the mainstream potential it has now, so more and more investors are getting in. it's just that 5k is such a magic number for many people, that they massively start to cash out profits at that point.

Stage 3? That doesn't sound like an Elliot wave name.

yes yes....tell us more of your useless opinions of patterns that never repeat in cryptos

If you're right, I'll put my life savings in bitcoin

So you'll buy at 6k?

its happening!!!!

im out. enjoy bags anons

>Stage 3? That doesn't sound like an Elliot wave name.
pfff classic TA is for forex old farts
new school of crypto traders follow only whale calls

Any other good places?

Give us a gem before you go please

People would have also set sell orders for 5k, so as soon as it hit 5k hundreds of sell orders were triggered which set off the dip then everyone else followed with panic selling.
Same thing happened at 3k and will probably happen at 7k and definitely happen at 10k.

>goldman sachs
>helping the goy

Which way is it going when amerifats wake up ?
The amerifat is a fragile and easily frightened creature, so down ?
Or is the amerifat a mighty and strong of heart example, and it will go up ?

Or maybe they'll be too busy sodomising themselves and each others to check the market ?

Why 3 5 7 10k, why not every k ?

Fuck this black cunt and the kike cocks she blows

IT'S HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I know kikes loves incest and childfucking, but i didn't knew they were into bestiality.

BTC: $4613
LTC: $78.50
ETH: $350

Sold just before it started to lower.
Sorry for you loss, hodler.

i would short. but in order to short i need altcoins or btc as collateral.

why doesnt polo accept usdt as collateral?!

Dollar is going to hyperinflate soon, duh.

you talking usd or usdt?
also elaborate in case of usd

ENJOY BAGS

USA going to lose hyperpower status due to kike-induced demographic change ( shitskins can't into tech or being a soldier ), and without hyperpower status no one will give a fuck about the tangled web the federal reserve constructed.

i dont think USA is going to lose power

and even if. who is there to take the place?

>russia
no way. they cant compete. still ages behind socially

>china
same shit. they cant compete. still ages behind socially

>nato
only legit superpower to contest. they too have problems tho since germany and france are pussies and way too diplomatic

maybe eur / usd will increase but thats about it i think

>middle east
they are going ground zero in a few years when nobody needs their oil anymore and the west leaves them alone and doesnt give a shit anymore. the will naturally select them out from this planet with their "religion of peace".

so in the end its still USA at the top with the nato beig right after

just my uneducated thoughts.

I wonder how many people dont realize whats about to happen
this is the final crash. the bubble is over.

Your mistake is thinking another country will replace America, instead of a Corporation

nato would be such a cooperation, wouldnt it?

the thing is i cant see who would cooperate really.

>ages behind socially
Something tells me you're the kind of retard that's happy about current demographic change.
You think gay marriage and human right are how you build a geopolitical power ? KEK

Not my problem since i already made bank and can go wherever the fuck i please ( hard to choose too, since there's kikes everywhere so shitskin replacement of human happens also everywhere. Probably will move to east asia, they seem human enough yet ).

no i think you misunderstood me there

i dont give a fuck about those movements and gay rights and whatever. everyone should do whatever pleases them if they dont bother me with it. but thats just local politics.

what i ment by socially behind is like you wouldnt want to live there would you?

i think you build geopolitiacl power by getting people to follow you by belief and not by fear

>bought 79 BTC at 4900

>bought 79 BTC at 4900

IT REALLY WAS A DEAD CAT BOUNCE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SELL

SELL

SELL

>bubble
Kek

Bitcoin will be at less than $1400 USD in the coming 6 months - screencap this post.

wHY? AND DON'T FUCKING SAY BITCOIN CASH YOU FUCKER.

K

I agree

Probably bitcoin cash

Monday is a bank holiday in the USA

Things won't pick up until Tuesday.

Best time to buy is 5-7am when chinese wake up

I SAID DON'T SAYYYYYYYYYYY IT

Well it's gonna get pretty cheap soon so after all this blows over it would be good to atleast buy a hedge in it.

Cool.

meant for

NORMIES ARE NOT GETTING ANY BITCOIN UNDER 4K - SCREENCAP THIS.

Blockchain technology is not that useful yet, the market and 90% of it's constituents exists solely for making profit in any form at this point.

The pendulum will continue to swing, but that isn't to say that you fuckers can't destabilize several global markets and even fiat currencies in the process of hyping your shitcoins..

I HOPE BTC DROPS MORE I LOVE THIS!! You're all losers!!

Because polo is a scam site. They would have you short bitcoin by putting your collateral up as bitcoin.

It's a meme and they do it so retards get liquidated.

Follow the gold. The gold is being transfered to the new world powers . the crypto meme will pass. You think we goys are going to bathe in these easy gains forever?

Thanks for the buy signal, OP

Man I love Veeky Forums. It's like a big enough research sample to base tendencies off of.

I want to apologize OP

Are we going to 1btc=1million mow or what?

guys it is labor day. the second dip is for tonight. enjoy bags

In USA

SELL KNOW AND SET BACK BUY ORDER AT 4K you will thanks me later!