Oil rig blue collar work

I'm in highschool, in one year I should graduate hopefully, if I don't get expelled again that is.
I want to work in manual labour, ideally an oil rig. I want to work in an other country such as Canada or America.
I do not want to work in Japan for personal reasons.
How can I work in an oil rig in a different country?
Do i have to go to vocational school, or can I work with no experience?
How can I prepare for manual labour?
Thoughts on this career path?
Thank you.

Saturated

stay in school. become petroleum engineer.

bullshit

fuck off

God dam this chick needs a big black cock in her right NOW!

lol

Who is this wholesome innocent creature?

if you go to North Dakota you will want to blow your brains out because there is literally nothing there. but most rig jobs are on 2 weeks on 2 weeks off so you can travel. i almost went in 2013 during the boom but my mom made me fall for the college meme.

pilsbury dough boy

She's the real Satoshi Nakamoto.

How do I work in North America when I only have Japanese citizenship + straight out of highschool?
Do I have to go to vocational school in canada as international student or something?

I don't care about isolation, I'm already use to it.

Elsa Jean

have fun with your broken ass body at 30 then user. make sure stash enough for all the pain meds

lol at this wage cuck delusion

There's a difference between being a wagecuck and an oilslave.

triggered

calm down, /pol/

Serious answers please, I understand some of you are white collar but I do not want to take that path.

Fuck you, fucking pedo with your CP

the serious answer is no country is going to want you if you're an unskilled laborer. so learn a marketable skill or how to suck a mean dick

not true

yeah you're right, womens rights are big in america. you might be able to get away with eating a good pussy.

you're obviously unemployed

why does she wear a bra? nothing to hold there

nah I went to school so I can be retarded. i don't have to post on forums asking people how to find a job sucking shit out of the ground. im aware of the fact that almost every 1st world country offers exchange programs in university that would allow you to network and make connections in your prospective country of origin. but im just jobless user

history was made today in Veeky Forums where the japs started fighting the mexicans for north american blue collar work

i can speak the fucking language fluently at least