$100,000+ CLUB

Only post in this thread if you have $100,000 and up in crypto.

Rate my blockfolio.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.newegg.com/the-fastest-way-to-get-started-with-bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i only got 1k in crypto what u gone do about it faggot

Damn how are you all so broke?

8 figures crypto gains checking in

poorfag/10

>No Neo
I guess 6 digits is good enough for some people

10,000,000+ crypto gains? uh huh

help me get there desu

if you can turn 100$ to 1000$ you can turn 1MM to 10MM
stay poor

I care not about rating. Did my own research. Started with 2k in feb, less than 2 btc. Had a rough start, but I'm getting there

What the fuck did you buy and what are you holding?

Big milestone for me
>tfw couldn't access my monero when it mattered

Monaco*

monaco a shitcoin bitch

I was in your club for 5 minutes

larp alert

Why no ETH? Don't you thinkI'll pump when people realize how big a deal the metropolis update is?
I don't think it's priced in atm.

Sup fellow kids. Ask away...

metropolis has been priced in for a long LONG time, newfriend. Some say casper expectation is also already priced in.

i call bullshit. I started with 30k this year, all in with btc, eth and xrp. half of of it was XRP and it made me a fortune but still less than 33BTC (about 28 BTC)

now this i rate! how long have you been holding DASH and XMR?

Rate nigga

Nice, op, i will be there in about a month, this correction has slowed me down. Quick question, why are you so invested in zrx?

So, what now? You have $100k in crypto, how do you turn it into real USD and not some shitty numbers on paper that say you're "rich"?

Because he is not a retarded pnd chaser but actually invested in a solid coin with enormous long term potential?

Are you harvesting NEM/XEM?

nice. nice total despite no BTC. not considering jettisoning some NEO for BTC for long(er) term stability?

For the ones holding IOC, enjoy being millionaires. :')

Are these threads low key shilling for Blockfolio? I'm going to get into crypto and looking for a proper, kike free platform for trading,charting, storage...

Roughly 95% of biz uses Blockfolio.

What's wrong with Blockfolio?

What would someone gain out of shilling it?

Quick check for all my blockfolio friends.

I'm building my own kind of blockfolio application, with more options with regards to alerts. Think sms, email, chatbots.

What kind of features would you guys want to see? So far I've got

better alerts
percentage of total portfolio per coin
generic market updates a la "x is mooning" "y is gaining volume"

The whole thing is gonna be free to run yourself, I've never programmed android shit and think it would defeat the purpose. the idea is you run it on your own pc/server but I could expand it if I think people are interested

I would like to be able to calibrate fees and show which coins I've received by mining or staking
It would be awesome to backdate crypto purchases which blockfolio doesn't seem to allow
I would want to itemize what information is being sent from the app to improve security.

>I would like to be able to calibrate fees
this could be cool, gotta see if exchanges api's support it.
>and show which coins I've received by mining or staking
I know very little details about POW and POS, some of this we could probably extract from blockchain.info
>It would be awesome to backdate crypto purchases which blockfolio doesn't seem to allow
Like you give a date, and it tells you how much the price was at that point?
>I would want to itemize what information is being sent from the app to improve security.
it'd be open source so anyone can check the source code, I'll also add debug logging. The idea is that it mostly collects info, and saves it for personal use

Is it centeralized?

Are these real or are you just shitposting?

Is this Blockfolio the way to go in terms of getting started?

No.

Blockfolio is used to track what you own. It's not used to exchange or buy anything.

You can edit it and say you have 100 BTC is you want.

Just read the below if you want to get started with crypto.

blog.newegg.com/the-fastest-way-to-get-started-with-bitcoin/

Veeky Forums should really have a sticky.

>blog.newegg.com/the-fastest-way-to-get-started-with-bitcoin/

Thanks, buddy. I'm waiting to settle on a house, and I'm just thinking of complementing my share portfolio with some cryptos.

I should've been a millionaire by now. I feel like shit

By not being a kike ass fucked American would be a good start.

feel bad for your DNT

but good job for the rest, i'm also in on NEO and 0X, checking to buy some ark

with how much did you start and when did you start?

any plans to cash out or have you done anything with your money you made till now?