We know an alt pump is imminent

Everyone post their top 3 coins for this coming pump.

I'm thinking
>Neo
>OMG
>SC

the crypto market is over lmao. you are a fool.

OMG
FUN
TKN

>ARK
>BAT
>PAY

neo omg ark for big ones

small ones

wtc, nav, nexus

ltc
ltc
ltc

OMG
ZRX
DNT

QTUM
OMG
TRIG

ARK
FUN
RDD

i got my money on tenx, monaco, stratis, ioc, and golem. Im starting to FUD on golem but im holding it, the others im super confident in. any alt coin that is legit is bound to moon. tenx and monaco are actual real world problem solvers and they have a good team.

Just what the hell is going on with crashx?

SYS
TRIG
PAY
FLO

qtum
ark
ltc

will golem ever $1 ?

ARK
OMG
NEO

>xvg
>sc
>omg

ZRX
DNT
TNT

Tenx has been quite but the co-founder is doing an AMA September 4th. hmmmmmmm, idk, that sounds like news is about to drop with their project.

>Also check out this stud with the richest man in bitcoin the other week

Every time I think something is going to raise the price, nothing happens. Web app did nothing. iOS app did nothing. I'm not getting my hopes up. TenX is the anti-hype. They aren't hypeing shit they don't have, but they also refuse to even announce the shit they do have. It's frustrating. Will it go up when ERC20 tokens are spendable? Will anyone even hear about it?

All in SC

LTC
TKN
TRST

OMG
NEO
TENX

okay being frustrated is an emotion, you know who makes decision based on emotions? women.

you're the reason why the price has dropped (thank you), it's a matter of time before the next big announcement causes it to go all the way up.

TRST for sure

>ETH alliance member
>Vitalik as advisor
>Former Google staff as CEO
>35 mil mkt cap with almost all coins in circulation and a 100M hard cap on supply

It's been accumulating for a while now and hasn't pumped l majorly. RDD is in the top100 but not this? Clearly being suppressed by whales

LSK
NAV
ARK

>WAVES
>MTL
>MAID

I am telling you with near certainty

BAT
QTUM
OMG

lrc
wtc
lrc

Why OMG, i feel like that's been shilled to no end.

NAV
LTC
WTC

TNT
OMG

OMG
DNT
ZRX

RBX
SCORE
TIME

QTUM
PAY
OMG

Etheroll DICE

ELIX
ELIX
ELIX

ADEX

NEO
NEO
and maybe NEO

Hows yall bags bois, post top 3

DNT will get a new pump.

>OMG
>FUN
>WTC

QTUM
ADX
ARK

it's going to be this exact same thread.

RLC
DAR
BLOCKCAT

DGB
DGB
DGB

ayyyy i got the exact same thing

I know ioc is on that pic. What are the other two kind sir