To all the WTC FUDers

There are dozens of posts about discussing its technical merits on both Reddit and Veeky Forums, just yesterday I read one about a guy explaining the merits of Walton compared to the EPC system.
But keep rationnalizing your bad jugdement, two days ago it was a confirmed chinese PnD from discord (kek), after that it was a virus on the website and now it's a scam, tomorrow it will be a conspiration from the chinese government or some similar shit.

You will always find something fishy despite the project being solid on all aspects and conceptually very simple, in the meantime the coin will keep rising and rising and rising until it's top 50, then 30, then 10 and you will still be butthurt all the way up because you have a psychiatric condition.

It's time to realize you are not made for this sector and that you will always be poor, your paranoid tendencies will always prevent you to make money just like it prevents you to have people around you, it's time to leave Veeky Forums and think about consulting a doctor.

How is fid even real? Just walk away from the computer.

its dumping now.

attention biz:
>you have a psychiatric condition.
that is all.

fuck all these coordinated jtrig walton threads this shit is a fucking pump and dump get the fuck out now

>tomorrow it will be a constipation from the chinese government

so the bowel movements of chinese politicians have an influence on the crypto market??

See, this is what I'm talking about, crazy people seeing things and quoting messages that don't exist. Sad.

if youre made for the sector youd know that this happens constantly

a coin is spammed all over the fucking place "top 10 soon! bittrex soon! bittrex followed them on twitter!!! to the moon"
and you know what happens? fuck all.

whales take big profits and everyone is left with shit bags on a coin that literally just got released and wont have a proper product for years

bought at 240 sold at 650, easy money

enjoy your bags and shilling your shit worthless coin over the next few weeks

>he doesnt know that people post fud to influence the price

Do you comment on coins you dont care about?

>whales take big profits
this
its a fucking whalefest there
everytime it tried to dip a giant buy wall would appear so the price could keep rising

It's pretty easy to tell what is a shitcoin and what isn't, DNT or DGB are, WTC isn't, you just have to spend 15 dyor to see it.

>bought at 240 sold at 650, easy money
You are retarded to sell before at least 200 millions marketcap.

>bought at 240 sold at 650, easy money
>enjoy your bags and shilling your shit worthless coin over the next few weeks

Kek, I bought at 130, and I will enjoy the ride until 1300.

I bought at 150 will wait when its 150$ to sell

It's not a shitcoin at all, but there is definitely some heavy whale presence. I think they are trying to accumulate now, hence the big walls not letting it rise too fast.

buy wtc or else you will regret it.

TFW BOUGHT AT 574

just HODL soon it wont matter

>Trying to create FUD this hard even going out of their way to create a fake twitter account to pose as WTC and spread fake news in order to cause panic in the market
Absolute fucking kek, makes me even more confident that this will be a homerun since they are actually trying this hard. Buying more on the dip actually.

this indeed is a homerun! One month from now we all are gonna drive lambos

Cool, bought 911k

WTF, how?

With some help from the israeli mossad