Guy who predicted the '08 crash comes out and shits all over Bitcoin, compares crypto to alchemy

>Guy who predicted the '08 crash comes out and shits all over Bitcoin, compares crypto to alchemy
>Exactly 10 days later shitcoins tank

What happened here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ThHrqlGdSk
youtube.com/watch?v=by1OgqQQANg
coindesk.com/4800-goldman-sachs-analyst-thinks-bitcoin-price-heading-higher/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-elections-correctly-is-doubling-down-on-a-trump-win/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schiff
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think that the market will crash somewhere between now and 2020

Nice try peter but you will never get a foothold here we are too smart.

This guy FUDs crypto literally every day. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

>predicted gold would hit 5k years ago

>bitcoin hit 5k before gold

>gold is down over a 5 year period

I listen to schiff regularly but he's way off base on cryptos. Has good insight on some stuff but I've lost respect for him

Good comparison

>he's right once, that means he's always right
>broken clock, etc.

Doesn't look anything like Micheal Burry though????

i love guys like this

keeps cucks out of crypto, more accumulation time for us

they'll buy some in a few years at $1 trillion market cap

Every fucking moron predicted the 2008 crash, YEARS in advance. It was a running joke everywhere: youtube.com/watch?v=3ThHrqlGdSk

Some people are losing MILLIONS of dollars betting on the next crash, thinking they're like the guys in the Big Short, while watching it not happen at all. Some of them will go bankrupt if nothing crashes in 2 years. Some of them will even kill themselves when the crash isn't big enough to recover their 2+ years of betting against the market and paying for it.

Had the crash happened in 2010, most of those dumbasses in the movie would be homeless by now. All about timing.

people painting economic doomsdays prophecies usually sell gold or silver. that's their business.

the man who correctly predicted the states Obama would win was totally wrong about Trump, things change and people like that become obsolete

I like to listen to his podcasts because it makes me think more rational about crypto. One thing I realised is that 99,9% of the people are in crypto just to make money, but everybody is acting as if they care about the technology to attract new investors. I will make sure to cash out some of my profits once the good times are over.

youtube.com/watch?v=by1OgqQQANg
Also peter is a funny guy who triggers liberals.

When 1 satoshi equals one dollar, the cu- I mean citizens of most countries will be on some sort of crypto payroll. Work as a human-wiki-Home Depot cashier? You're probably gonna get paid in $HDPT and then exchange it at a 'bank' for some $FOOD and $RENT

Thats only if crypto cap hits 1 trillion.
I can't even imagine the drudgery normies will have to endure in 2050. I'll be 62 and probably retired to a lunar mansion where the gravity will be gentler on my spine in my final years, but hey thats the perks of being an early adopter. Bitcoin might as well be a fucking crashed Roswell UFO that changes the world, its here to fucking stay.

coindesk.com/4800-goldman-sachs-analyst-thinks-bitcoin-price-heading-higher/

>boomer doesn't understand crypto
what's new?

Wrong

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-elections-correctly-is-doubling-down-on-a-trump-win/
I know its washington post,but read the article at least

>BTC Fee is 0.001 BTC
>1 transaction to buy a pack of gummies costs $10000
Lol

>This guy FUDs crypto literally every day.

Any particular reason why? I think the simplest reason is he's old and doesn't understand the chaotic nature of it, nor the deep technicals behind cryptography.

Or maybe he's analysed some charts and did some maths... but occam's razor - most likely because he's old and afraid.

Coincidence, any JRE fan has already heard it days ago. He did get me thinking about moving to Puerto Rico though.

He made a lot of money being a contrarian on the housing market, it stands to reason he's just a contrarian asshole who got lucky with his timing.

Once a contrarian, always a contrarian, too. He FUDs shit because it's who he is, and it's been validated because he's wealthy now off FUDding a market that was legit broken, unlike crypto.

He hates everything about the economy that doesn't function in the parameters of total laissez-faire and the gold standard.

he also wants people to buy physical gold rather than digital assets because he owns a gold business, which he shills all the time.

This, he sells gold.
If he starts promoting btc it threatens his business.

i dont think theyre taking into account the disdain people have for the current monetary system and the potential explosion that will occur once ebay accepts a crypto coin

>Guy who predicted the '08 crash
If you predict a crash on every second thursday, you cannot state "I WAS RIGHT" when a crash is actually happening.

BUY MY GOLD GOYIM

Ethereum. That is all

He predicted the 08 crash because he's predicting crashes 100% of the time.

economists can tell you what happened and why it happened. but when they start telling you what will happen be wary. it's not a fucking science. there are enough economists in the world to predict a god damn crash everyday for the rest of your life. one is going to be 'correct' at any given day.

I predicted the 08 crash, the fall of the USSR, the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, and the shootout at the OK Corral.

Hear me now: BUY ICN.

You should probably listen to him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schiff

this guy is a lolbertarian wack. he predicts doomsday all the time

Include me in the screen cap

>compares crypto to alchemy
>collects rocks that can be synthesized in a laboratory
what did he mean by this?