What's a term for someone who follows Catholic teaching and traditions, but rejects the authority of the Pope?

What's a term for someone who follows Catholic teaching and traditions, but rejects the authority of the Pope?

A Tudor

sedevacantist

a retard

Anglican.

a fucking idiot

if you don't believe in the authority of the pope, then all the rest crumbles

Sedevacantist or Old Catholic.

Jordan Peterson Baby's First Philosopher Cuck

>What's a term for someone who follows Catholic teaching and traditions, but rejects the authority of the Pope?
TradCath, Anglican (old) or those novus ordo watch guys.

why it isn't possible to accept the pope as leader without accepting his infallibility?

a Protestant

are you one of those "Trump isn't my president" people too?

But Trump hates the pope. So its probably the "Trump is my Pope" people.

It's perfectly sensible to reject the magic priest without throwing out the religion he preaches, but then why even call yourself a Catholic and not, say, an Anglican / Episcopalian.

Anglican

The Pope isn't infallible. Papal infallibility has been invoked like three times in all of recorded history.

Eastern Orthodox.
Want to see the Catholic Church but without an official leader?
Look no farther than eastern Europe.

Eastern Catholics technically view their Patriarchs as equal to the Pope but I'm not sure how much that's practiced in this age of celebrity popes.

because Anglican is the gay church of the brit king that wanted to marry how many times he wanted.

Can one be a Catholic but not believe in God?

not in Catholic church.

But you can just practice "Liberal Theology" that is very popular in the Anglo and Scandi churches. Just search the Anglo-Bishop Spong's proposition for a Christianity without Theism.

this

Why not just take it a step further and stop with all the pagan-esq traditions as well?

Heretic

You described anglicanism

A true catholic, since Vatican 2 all popes should be rejected.

I know this doesn't belong on this board but some time ago I had a vivid dream about being in a place that looked exactly like this.
The stone tower's top was the only thing not submerged in water.
At the water level was a little place of dirt I could sit on and walk a little bit around, a decaying tree was laying right at this point.
I was sitting there, contemplating life and enjoying the nature when I suddenly started to realize I have no way of getting back to the woods without getting wet.
In my dream it was impossible for me to get into the water so I just sat there doing nothing.
Then I looked inside the tower, saw a treasure box and knew I could neither get to the box nor to the shore.
Then I woke up.

It all looked exactly like in this picture. I was raised as an atheist and have never seen this picture.
Where is this beautiful ruin? It looks like a direct replica from this dream.

Weirdly the whole dream felt so comfy...