Why haven't you gone all in on OMG?

Why haven't you gone all in on OMG?

Because the golden rule of investing is to never go all in on anything

But I have

I dont hodl OMG. Do you think its still a good buy with the recent pump?

I have

I dont hodl OMG. Do you think its still a good buy, considering its pumped recently?

Will pic related be as big as OMG?

My bad

yes

Because the coin currently has the image of being invincible and everyone thinks it will keep going up.
It's not the growth that scares me but that everyone is blindly going all in. So, I'll buy back when people are panicking and that invincible image is ruined, even if that's at $15 or $20 6 months from now.

Btw, I bought at $1 initially.

Low I luv to see people using superior grammar in these second posts once they got to think about it for a few seconds more ^^

But whyyy?

Lmao

Tell me. Do you want lambos or a 5% per year increase in net worth? WTF DO YOU WANT?!?!?!?!?

Because money skel is never wrong

I've seen this but it is definitely less of an involvement than with OMG. Especially since this post is a year old.

how cares about OMG....
really

Go back to your pnd shitcoin, neochink

Going all in might end up with you getting a 5% increase in a year, or it might end up with you losing everything. For the record I am holding 1000 OMG and plan to stake it.

>Because the coin currently has the image of being invincible and everyone thinks it will keep going up.
yeah that's what turns me off too

because btc is about to dump

If OMG doesn't make it, then I don't think crypto will either.

This is an actual real life application HAPPENING, everything else is just shitcoins and empty promises.

Either this goes big, or crypto forever stays a shitty speculation market with crashes every few weeks.

Is omg going to moon within the next month?

lol OP this shit will nosedive with BTC all together. If you don't want to be a NEO fag and hodl for 2 months, hoping it will hit ATH again, then you should sell now and buyback below $7.50

no it doesn't even have a whitepaper.

But I heared they will have soon

This. Mass adoption immanent.

But I have

you faggots think in short term, asking "will it ever go up again?" and what you mean is tomorrow if not the next 5 minutes.
you will sell as soon as you can, for gains or bc you panic.
you are going crazy right now, starring at the chart. you don't have the patience to hodl this for a year or two, you guys will not make it.

>buying at the ATH
no.

you buy when there are pink wojacks.

Some of us dont have the capital to just hodl and make a reasonable return. So we need to accumulate.

I try and make small gains turning 2k into 10k then I start holding

This user gets it

Thats why i sold all my shitcoins and go all-in in OMG. There only a few (less than 5) altcoins who can really change the game. OMG is one of them. Any intelligent investor can see the potential long term. All the other retards here will stay poor forever.

under $10 again

you guys ready to see $20 omg in the very near future? strap in and start the countdown.

Yup, my reasoning as well. Omise is a real company with hundreds of customers using blockchain to enhance current operations which is why they hired the best consultants (ETH bros, finance professors, etc.) to help them implement it correctly. That's something REAL companies do when they are trying something new. If OMG doesn't succeed, it's just proof crypto is nothing more than hype and marketing which will ultimately kill it.

OMG just bounced of a strong support @219k

Will go up at least 5% in the next hours

Etheroll.com

Double your stack