ITS MOONING!
But why? Anyone got news?

Other urls found in this thread:

mona.co/company
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wales pumping

get out while you can

it was oversold after dipping 70%

Set a sell at 248000, possibly the very last order filled before it started to come down. Feels good man, enjoy the bags

Over 7k people have ordered a Monaco card in 4 days

If they can actually take this mainstream it would be one of the first genuinely successful mainstream market crypto products

The mco token is still mega overvalue tho and I would not buy unless it takes and another 50% or more , which it might

Pic related

Cucked

i don't believe that the 50% part is correct
cant imagine why it would happen other than the devs completely abandoning the project

>15% increase
>mooning

>Not getting the superior feel of a metal card...

Whales made out big on last pump. They're going to try it again.

> still holding mco when I dumped at 5x ico price

Enjoy your metal card m8

2k17 and asking why moon . WTF

Can someone give me an update what the card is capable of ? Honestly I am a bit confused. The dip is caused by the fact that it is not supported by the visa group. But it s still possible to use it as a prepaid creditard, right ? So whats the fuss ? I can use it to pay with my crypto earnings. Sure visa is propably a bitmore comfortable but its getting its work done. Really confused why there is a dip in the first place. Do I miss something or are people just panicing ?

they actually look real good

well as i understand it works as fallowed:
card rollout in oktober
card approval program in september
so they should get the visa stuff this month, announce it and roll the cards out with the visa shit on them

this
price may have found a bottom by now. if you buy now and visa is announced this month, prepare for easy x3.
however, if no visa updates are coming, expect it to lose value over time.

Monaco team re-affirmed visa approval in september in the app roadmap on the 31st.

Shows a lot of confidence in approval going through in time.

Personally holding some MCO, thinking it's highly undervalued at this price point. TenX market cap is 3-4x higher, and their product offering (pre-paid visa cards) is something Monaco could've released weeks ago if that was the aim.

Essentially Monaco should match the TenX product if worst case scenario came to transpire and they didn't get the approval. So worst case scenario - going by TenX market cap - should be $30-40, where they use a third party supplier to issue a pre-paid visa card.

If visa approval goes through we'll see at least $50. Invest if you believe the claims made by the team behind it.

Cards make it free to exchange fiat currencies and to use cryptos for payments everywhere (in fact, you earn $0.75%-0.25% cashback every time you use the card, and if you hold tokens they will appreciate over time from a vendor imposed 1% fee). If Visa goes through everyone in crypto will understand the utility of this product.

No the worst case scenario is the market realiszing the token is currently worthless (which it is)

> token value is your share of the asset contract based on % of tokens you hold
> asset contract value is currently ZERO
> won't be anywhere near it's current value for 5-10 years even based on he most ambitions predictions in the whitepaper

Boh coins value is pure speculation

yeah imagine if people realize that btc is worthless lmao!
(and always will be opposed to some shitcoins)

Team is lead by a old white guy with serious clout in the business world. Generally getting a great vibe with the company especially with how they handled the "leak" and FUD.

Holding bags atm but my main concern is pulling out with slight profit this month or waiting until Q4 december and getting 3-5x

Well, yes. This is the case with most cryptocurrency tokens. As an early investor in a start up you shouldn't expect a company to turn a profit for many years. It is, in fact, quite impressive that ICO investors have already had a chance to realise a higher than 10x return on this token.

But in fact the Monaco token already has more intrinsic value than most tokens out there.

There's a "price" for reserving a Platinum Card. You have to hold either 50 or 500 tokens for a six month period (depending on the card type), and there have already been more than 7500 card pre-orders, with people uploading verification documentation.

This means that the current coin supply will soon be severely limited. 1/4 of supply will be locked up at the very minimum.

Once people receive their cards (presumably in october, if they stick to the announced deadlines), each token will be able to be burned for an equivalent percentage of the 1% vendor fees that will accumulate.

Card holders who also hold tokens thus receive 0.75% cashback on every purchase (until the exchange rate limit is reached, after which they only receive 0.25%). as well as 1% added to the token fund.

I have been looking hard for another crypto at this market cap (or above, really) with more intrinsic value.

Well, this is the best pitch I can do to convince you that this is a pretty good deal at this price level.

If you don't go for it, I wish you luck with your alternative investments :)

>this skyrockets
>crashx still rock bottom

Shold have bought the dip.

mona.co/company

click on "whats next" for the upcoming hype. The europe expansion will probably BTFO the other crypto cards and establish MCO as the global "visa" of crypto.

what i dont get, why is it going up RIGHT NOW
any news I didnt see?

Monaco moons all the time because it crashes all the time.

Pump,Dump, repeat

It's a good coin to ride than. If only I didnt bought ATH :(

For the same reason as last time. No reason at all.

A whale sparks it, and people go along. That being said, the last whale pump was so big that MCO lost way more value than what is justifiable, so don't expect it to necessarily go back down under $11 after this.

Weak hands got very scared when that very successful pump ended up being dumped.

Memory in crypto is short. People get anchoring very fast. Trust me, $13 is still cheap. If you see it back at $11, get in. Won't go much lower than that. Remember the upside potential.

volume and marketcap are too high for that

Lying sob. Its not gonna crash its going to 600k plus. Probably 8 9 ish end of the week

Hey, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

No one is forcing your hand here.

This is my belief.

At the behest of investors the Monaco team has decided to more actively address falsities being spread as we move forward.

So don't expect as much wrong info to thrive in the coming weeks :)

>7k people
noice