Rebuilding from nothing

I have $100 to my name. I have nothing else in my life. I have no opportunities, prospects, or realistic escape plans. I have no criminal record, but also no personal or professional references.

How do I turn it around?

Other urls found in this thread:

fiverr.com/techpig/install-ssl-certificate-in-your-webserver)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you have nothing to lose, get a shitty job, move on to a better one, work hard and put aside as much wagecuck money as you can during the process. Alternatively get a trade degree if you're a young neet
No liabilities = no additional stress. It will still suck tho, but you're not fucked. GL user

>get a shitty job
I can't. Even a shitty minimum wage job demands references in order to complete the application. Despite already agreeing to a full background check.

I've turned 100 into 500 in a month. You got it OP.

> live with your parents
> get a minimum wage job (follow up on your applications, you fucking retard)
> community college
> marry well

I mean, I could put $100 into a stock. I know what stock to buy at the moment. It's just I'm hesitant. Because it's my last $100.

Only invest what you can afford to lose.

Do you really think it's a smart move to gamble away your last $100? Do what suggested and get a job. And drop the excuses. Try until you succeed. And if you don't, try again but harder.

I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Even thought I have the credentials, nobody knows me because I'm a recluse. I'm a nonentity. I basically have that shitty super power where I evade acknowledgement.

I mean, seriously. For the 30 years I've been alive, the town I've been trapped in has consistently voted to fucking hang itself. People living here more often than not need to drive out 10-20+ miles to work every day. I don't have a vehicle. I don't have that mobility. I'm trapped.

I got a job by getting a friend to be my reference . he said he ran a building company and I had worked for him before

So fucking what if nobody knows you? Get out there and make a name for yourself. Even in bumfuck nowhere there's a diner that might be willing to hire you as a dishwasher or a grocery store that needs cart pushers.

I don't have the qualifications required to work at the fucking grocery store.

>no mobility
Get a cheap ass bicycle then. 10 miles is doable in about an hour or so.

Everything these days is online. The one feature I have, my personality and ability to connect with people, cannot fucking function on an online application form.

It's like people think I haven't tried. I don't know 3 people. I have 0 friends, and family isn't allowed to be posted as reference. I have lived as a fucking hermit. I can't even get to the next part of a fucking application form.

Do you have family who can lie on your behalf? What is your social structure like?

How about you volunteer at a local church or charity? Start to get to know people, maybe get a reference from them?

invest to LRC leave it a few days for x5

no need to thank me :) bro.. i kno how u feel

LRC or WTC?

So, here's the thing user: Even as a 30 year old NEET, you have the opportunity to earn money as a freelancer as long as you have a computer and an internet connection. It won't be much, but it can help you turn your life around as long as you pinch and dump all your dreams into crypto. I'm a very similar person to you, and I was a NEET until I was 22 (HS dropout, living with Mom in a shithole with no opportunity).

The problem that you have is that you don't know how to learn, and you're not willing to sell yourself like a whore. You need to stop the latter- You are literally not worth anyone's money unless you have a skill, and you are competing with the shittiest men in the shittiest places in the world.

In order to build your initial monetary savings, you should:
- Perform manual labor locally (if possible; if you are in a remote area with no mobility or your health is crippling, scratch this)
- Perform technological work for normies through a freelancing website like Fiverr.
- Perform manual labor (data entry, transcription, etc.) through a website like Amazon Mechanical Turk (Do NOT sign up for this if you have never filed taxes; YOU WILL BE BANNED), Clickworkers, or Rev transcription.

While you are saving up, you need to expand your skillset through the only methods you have available to you: The Internet. Now, The Internet is a very magical place where a shitload of information is available on a wide array of topics, but freelance tech support, website administration, or linux administration is going to be one of the more viable things to you. I mentioned earlier that you don't know how to learn, so let's try to summarize that real quick:

You need to be able to use your downtime in a way where you are accomplishing something. You have a search engine, a decently high IQ, and are fluent in the English language, so go type into google "How to set up Linux on Virtualbox". Then, go do something productive for 3 hours.

Do a four hour shift for free, get your foot in the door OP

Corporations and chains are a pain to get involved in. Find a local business where you can speak to the manager/owner, prove your worth by doing some shitty job for free. Use this to get them to hire you or provide you with a reference

>How do I turn it around?
by turning tricks

I'm good at Linux, where do I find clients who'd pay me for remotely administrating their stuff?

You're not going to be doing much serious administration without being involved with a company or without nepotism.

VPS providers reselling OVH boxes and offering 'managed services' can startup by advertising on webhostingtalk / lowendbox.

If you have no experience as a sysadmin, building scripts to accomplish common tasks (see shit like fiverr.com/techpig/install-ssl-certificate-in-your-webserver) can be enough to do your initial networking. Otherwise, maybe hang around on irc networks like buyvm's or communities like /r/seedboxes depending on how involved with the p.tracker scene you are

The main goal is to create a social structure where you become known as "that guy" people can call, but if you've been lazy with your networking, you are going to have a hard time.

I see, thank you.

How much do kneepads cost?

The fact that you believe this makes me think you've never even tried.

online freelancing until you build a relationship with a client strong enough that you can use them as a reference. use the sites where you can bid on posted jobs

No, you DON'T know which stock. You only think you know. If you're down to $100 and are asking for advice on a Nepalese flipbook imageboard, you honestly don't know a goddamn thing, and look like an asshat trying to pretend you do.

Are you scared? You don't have to be. I was like you, but now I'm free. Do you want the same thing?

I might be able to help you find a path. But first, I want you to listen to mine.

I dropped out of elementary school, in an area not dissimilar from what you describe. A hick town of 500 people.

I goofed off and played video games until I was a teenager, and finally got interested in politics and, eventually, finance. Both helped inspire me to write more.

I taught myself about those subjects, and eventually forged a transcript into a local community college.

I hated it. I got 8 or 9 credits and quit, back to independent study and what I was doing before.

Eventually, I taught myself well enough to get a job earning me mid-five figures for writing and editing, basically.

I then taught myself marketing, and now work as a freelancer. I recently made my salary from when I was employed from a 1-month project I worked on.

Things can get better for you. They did for me.

But you have to understand, that because you DON'T have any of the qualifications society asks for...

That means you have to compete on other grounds. You have to find some way to disrupt the usual hiring process.

You're not going to apply and outshine anyone on your resume. That's a big handicap, but it's not an impossible one to overcome.

It just means you don't want to compete on their terms. You want to create your own.

How I did this when I was in your situation was by making friends with an existing employee.

His or her recommendation can sometimes get you a free pass the initial filtering process for applications, as happened in my case.

The exact same thing may not work for you, but that's the point.

Your opportunity is not likely going to be by applying to the same stuff everyone else is, in the same way.

It's likely to be bespoke and unique to you... If you can't compete based on a resume, you MAY need to set up a situation where you don't have to.

You could be rebuilding from literally less thn nothing if you were one of those retards that took loans for education or other stupid shit.
Also, you could literally be a nigger, like, genetically.

Also, whatever you want to invest in, go wageslave for a year or two.
And don't spend what you gain from it you stupid retard, money isn't for spending but making more money.

Or you can follow the path of the entrepreneur or freelancer yourself.

Then you don't HAVE to answer to anyone...

And you can be successful independently, without the need to pass any job application screen.

I can help you.

I can help you on your own path to discovery. I can recommend you a book that helped shape my own.

It was the most profitable book I;ve EVER read...

And it changed my life forever.

I know you can find the success that you want from life... but are you brave enough to face your demons and change your life?

Or will you be like thousands of others, who complain about their circumstances, but at the end of the day, do nothing to change...

I hope you will discover salvation in some form.

just post the damn book faggot

>0 connections
>0 friends

don't you have a local newspaper with job ads? take a cleaning job.
i have a cleaning job right now and it pays like shit but ts something, i want to save enough money to make a profit in stocks/crypto.
literally cold approach freelancer that do electricity or plumbing and ask them if they need workers, don't be afraid. this is how i got my jobs and 1 year of those jobs is enough to build a good resume.
i also taught myself 3d and animation online, completely by myself. i could even do programming and get hired by some company if i wanted to.

like people here above me said, the internet is fucking full of information you just have to use it

You are too aggressive to make good use of the book's teachings. The craft requires a more subtle approach.