North Korea Launched H-Bomb

seems to be a good time to invest in crypto isn't it?

>South Korea gets nuked
>~30% of the worlds crypto is now removed from circulation

it's actually going to be the opposite effect. 30% of the world gdp is going to go into crypto

Crypto loves real life instability.

Not really.
If you're on a Japanese/Korean marketplace, get out now.

But otherwise, it doesn't have much impact.
Worst case scenario DPRK nukes Commiefornia, the US market goes bear for a while, but will recover quickly.

Not much is changing for us.

Many of the millenials creating a drag on crypto get drafted. Crypto soars = profit $

Crypto removed from circulation means it's it becomes scarcer and thus more valuable, moron

You want people to buy into it you fucking idiot. Thats why you btc is fucking 4600 to 5000 you giant faggot.

You might have brain problems

There won't be a draft, the US military is more than enough to deal with the DPRK entirely on it's own, and it's not even counting on the fact that SK and JP will intervene too.

Also, there probably won't have US boots on the ground, only support. To prevent a civil war and an uprising of DPRK civilians, only SK boots will march in.

No impact on crypto.

I love how, in the event of all out nuclear war, you are still bullish on crypto

>Priorities

Best case scenario: Koreans fomo buy our coins and then get nuked.

nice no argument aggot.

Bonus: Cali gets nuked too

>in the event of all out nuclear war
You probably don't understand how minor of an even it is.
Since the cold war, people think that "nuclear war" means the end of the world.

In the WORST CASE SCENARIO, DRPK launches a nuclear missile, hits a city (Los Angeles per example), this city is 50% killed and the other half is evacuated.
Then, there is retaliation, a shitton of nukes wipes out the DPRK population, end of story.

No impact on crypto, no real impact on the world.
Few million people died out of eight billions. Won't even begin to entail the annual growth of human lives.

nice no argument, faggot.

if you're actually this retarded, that's good news. we need more idiots like you to buy our bags.

by all means, tell your friends about the hottest new coins, please! ;^)

Are you guys this fucking stupid?

Seriously? Do you guys not even know supply and demand.

HOLY shit, at least take some community college classes on economics. Fuck read a book you dumb niggers.

That would be bad.

I wouldn't mind getting nuked. At least I woudlnt have to suffer any more losses to my portfolio

The nuclear radiation sends you to an alternative hell dimension where you are faced with the constant screaming of pink wojaks and red candles smash all around you.
Jihan comes to you every now and then to kick you in the nuts and Chinese whales in the distance are muttering plans which you can't understand.

>major conflict on EA
>1st, 2nd, 3rd top world economies into war
>world not going into shitfest crypto or not
Are Veeky Forumsnizmen actually this retarded?
If it just kim fearmongering like usual it is better for crypto.

dude. are you trolling?

he was saying - if SK gets nuked, all those dead wallets will remove 30 percent of the selling pressure. they can't sell their BTC if they're dead.

he's implying this would be a stronger catalyst than people panic buying into crypto which may or may not happen during times of market instability (we haven't seen how crypto would react to 2008 for example)

I seriously hope you're trolling .

I'm not implying nuclear war. Because if that happens we will have larger things to worry about.

I'm talking about the japs, chinks and gooks sinking their money in crypto because the fiat market will be unstable.

If there was nuclear war, I would be more worried about getting drafted.

not to mention no more k-poop!
do it lil kim!!

nuclear war is bullish, but only buy on confirmation of the first launch, this is very risky, probability of full scale war is low, but the upside if true is high.

also, rsi is overbought on most timeframes for btc, and the monthly, weekly and daily timeframes look like they are about to die. a head and shoulders has formed on a few of the smaller timeframes too and that will need to play out. in a week or so when btc has corrected to around $3600 and nuclear war is closer, it will be a very good time to buy.