ETH Bottom Is In @345

Buy before it skyrockets to 600

Other urls found in this thread:

theethereum.wiki/w/index.php/ERC20_Token_Standard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eth will go up when btc crashes its a good practice to start moving your money to eth and once it dives buy more btc

ETH has no bottom, its entirely dependent on what bitcoin does

ETH only increases in value when bitcoin is stagnant, and it falls rapidly if bitcoin increases, or downright crashes into the ground if bitcoin dips

tbqh the ETH run is over, invest in other coins, ETH doesn't even function as a store of value

where do you guys buy? dont say coinbase
does anyone /not/ take massive commission off?

Waiting for sub $300 I'll get it soon

Chinese markets,but they are a huge pain for non-chinese citizens

all the eth traders in the +1300 official Veeky Forums crypto trading discord feeling comfy af, eth is going to moon for SURE

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

I thought the same until I learned what smart contracts are for.

Back in the old days the coiners just needed a coin to send, recieve and store value but after those fags became super rich they needed a coin that was better suited for INVESTMENTS.

Before eth you would need to trust a 3rd party with payouts and you couldnt always sell the token you had from that company.

tokens are like stocks that can be traded without the need of a stock market.

This creates a MASSIVE use case, probably bigger than btc.

I feel like BTC & LTC have surpassed their all-time highs and doubled them! Now it's time for ETH to surpass $420 and double up to $800-$1000. I'm not sure how fast this will happen but I do believe by December 31st ETH will be $1000.

I do think by the start of October ETH will be between $600-$700.

The bottom of ETHBTC is in @0.075
better buy back your ETH now

Same. ETH is getting so much good news in the next few months.

The bottom was at 333 yesterday I think, thats when I bought back in some.

Etheroll.com

Double your ETH wealth instantly

Yeah, sure, shitskin.

godsinthedetails - i see your IP, nigger.

fuck off with your weak ass shill

you know how sad it is that you have to resort to shilling that fucked up project? The dev should be advertising. Instead you come on and do some light shilling. What's the dev doing? The product has been working since February. What the fuck is he doing? Laughing at you. Fucking laughing his sick fucking ass off. He's a sadist!

shut the fuck up you stupid retard, eth is BTC's bitch. It's a fucking shitcoin regardless of your pathetic reddit feelings

Semi related question: Are most alt coins ethereum-based?

Yes. A large part of the crypto market is based on ETH.

theethereum.wiki/w/index.php/ERC20_Token_Standard

How the fuck you predict USD price, fucking scammer?

The BTC price fucks it's brains out, how da fuck the price should rise till 600, you tell me

So is it safe to assume it derives its value from the amount of eth-based alt coins (whether scammy or not) in circulation? Or is it mostly co-dependent on Bitcoin price?

bought in at $345
will buy again if it goes to $280-$300

I just feel like any day now it's going to $425+ for a new ATH. It has too. BTC did it, LTC did it. Ethereum needs to be 50/50 with Bitcoin.

It's now at $335. Retracing to 150 or less.

Right now it's still tied to the price of bitcoin, but in the near future it will be kind of like an index fund for ETH based projects.

almost $350 again on coinbase