Who also bought the ico

who also bought the ico

they are not just going to be a good investment but also a good product we need

the-blockchain.com/2017/08/24/obsidian-ico-funds-highly-secure-messaging-wealth-transfer-application/

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/omribarzilay/2017/08/21/3-ways-blockchain-is-revolutionizing-cybersecurity/#7fb094f12334
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view
blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-obsidian-77bfcf4c2b8
cryptoinsider.com/could-blockchain-startups-change-our-routine/
cryptocoinsnews.com/obsidian-set-disrupt-way-chat-nears-end-ico-raise/
thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/08/21/blockchain-can-make-social-networks-private-profitable/
btcmanager.com/messaging-is-on-the-verge-of-blockchain-disruption/
cryptopotato.com/6-ways-blockchain-revitalizing-social-networking/
coinnewsasia.com/can-icos-disrupt-venture-capital-in-asia/
livebitcoinnews.com/obsidian-achieves-milestone-towards-secure-anonymous-messaging/
medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/early-insights-for-investors-in-the-obsidian-platforms-odn-cryptocurrency-1020879bd18f
join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm usually an ADHD trader who buys and flips everything immediately. I actually bought this ICO because I think it is a good product and I will buy more when it hits the markets.

haha adhd

i think most of us have a sort of ad(h)d otherwise this shit wouldn't interest us,

i have add and can't focus on other stuff then gaming or crypto

i also feel bad for not buying more, just holding like 1200 of it

The developers said that they in talks with bittrex to have this added which is a good sign. The wallet beta has been released, apparently there are still some bugs to iron out before the coins are released but these should be fixed fairly quickly. Feeling cautiously optimistic about this thing but I'd better shill so,

10x this is def going to moon once it hits bittrex

Only bought 1 ETH worth of Obsidian.. Hope this shit gives us 5x at least, I lost way to much money with shitcoins

missed ICO. how fucked am i?

Bought 5k worth, going to be buying another 5k worth so I can run a masternode

obsidian is a long term hold, just buy when it hits exchanges, usually ICOs doesn't trade for more than 1.2x - 1-5x the ico price the first week or two

true

obsidian is a new blockchain, and ODN is just a regular coin on that chain, so its much easier to get added to bittrex than an ERC-20 tokens which can be considered an asset or security

that's great news. thank you.I want to stock all the decentralised platforms like this and status. new wild west of the WWW begins and all the governments data retention policies in the bin

what would be the date of it being added to buttrex, anytime soon or wait a couple of months?

developers said they want to reach out to bittrex, liqui and cryptopia first

so bittrex could be very soon if everything goes smoothly, and it should considering obsidian isnt an erc-20 token and isn't affected by sec regulations

One exchange, atleast by the end of this month.

Bittrex, who knows.

wrong guy lol, ment to answer the guy above you.

I have 1,373.3864 obsidian coins

will this make me rich?

We're all gonna make it brah

Bought at ICO. Was planning to sell on 5X or 10X. I think I'm gonna hodl after talking to a few people that I know that use encrypted messaging services.

The reason I decided to hodl is because I noticed the hardon it gave them when they read the whitepaper. I thought this shit was gonna be used by pedos, drug dealers and all the usual suspects that currently use Monero, but this might have a bigger market than I anticipated. There is a % of tech savy normies that actually consider privacy a big deal.

i know /g/ has a hard on for anything privacy related, they dont want corporations and government snooping around in their files and stuff

Got 14k at ICO. Should I sell 4k and use the rest to host a master node?

Are you me? Just over 1k. I should have bought more.

i got 42k odn, probably going to buy more once it hits exchanges

you're definitely going to make it brah.

we all are

I have 0 ODN at the moment :(

I bought 3 eth, so 6500 something.

Should have bought 10k, will buy the remaining 3500 when it hits the exchanges.

masternode -> free money

Impossible to tell how successful this will be in the future.

Here is alot for you to read though,

forbes.com/sites/omribarzilay/2017/08/21/3-ways-blockchain-is-revolutionizing-cybersecurity/#7fb094f12334

whitepaper: drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ffnLUWqKkMMG1YTXUtNjNvOGc/view

blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-obsidian-77bfcf4c2b8

cryptoinsider.com/could-blockchain-startups-change-our-routine/
cryptocoinsnews.com/obsidian-set-disrupt-way-chat-nears-end-ico-raise/
thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/08/21/blockchain-can-make-social-networks-private-profitable/
btcmanager.com/messaging-is-on-the-verge-of-blockchain-disruption/
cryptopotato.com/6-ways-blockchain-revitalizing-social-networking/
coinnewsasia.com/can-icos-disrupt-venture-capital-in-asia/
livebitcoinnews.com/obsidian-achieves-milestone-towards-secure-anonymous-messaging/

IMO obsidian will be huge player in crypto market and my bet is $10 till end of the year and $40-$50 in one year from now.
First when I read whitepaper I was so hyped that I bought 50k in ICO. Not selling shit

>We're in the middle of writing the distribution scripts. We hope to get things moving sometime very very soon and then we'll do a major push for exchanges with the whole community behind us. We're all really excited about the project and the response has been extremely positive since day 1

from ODN dev

Great articles.

I bought. Sitting at 10k for master node status, as 10% annual coin dividend is hard to pass up.

Once this hits an exchange, nab it of you get in before moon. This will be a >$100 in a couple years easily.

I bought 25k or so. Gonna use 10 for master node and sell the other 15k to you my dudes once we are up a couple $.

I could have bought 29k but instead I bought 8k and put the rest of my ETH into chainlink, blackmoon, and zrx. How fucked am I?

3 master nodes here, going to buy more as well

when is it expected to hit an exchange?

>inb4 google it

Buy 2k when it comes out, before mania, and enjoy those sweet master node gains.

Why only 2k? I'm dropping the rest of my spare ETH into it..wish I had done so at ICO. Dropping another 7 ETH.

This month it should be up on a few exchanges. Should be on at least one of the big exchanges like Bittrex by end of month or early next month.

in like two weeks

you will be good mate. Just buy 2k more to have at least one masternode until '18

Even less. One year from now it will be on monero price level.

thanks mate

Imo it will be top15 blockchains really soon. All deep web, pump and dump groups, terrorist and fucked up countries like korea, turkey or china will migrate to it. Anonymous solid messanging app with integrated wallet is game changer

> Why only 2k?
More is better for sure, just best to aim for 10k blocks since those are master node determinations.

I just re-read this article again

medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/early-insights-for-investors-in-the-obsidian-platforms-odn-cryptocurrency-1020879bd18f

and honestly I changed my mind about selling 15k when we are up a few $, I'm not selling until $100.

Probably buying a couple btc worth more when it hits exchanges instead. This is the next 100x

it will be fun ride anons

so annoyed that i missed out on this one!!

God I regret not putting more into the ICO..

No OBSers will be posting pink wojakz on biz for weeks to come

>WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST 1 MASTERNODE

To host a Masternode 10,000 ODN is required as collateral, and the expected return is approximately 10% annually.
Technically possible for users to pool the required ODN to host a Masternode.

10,000 x 10% / 365(days) = 2.73

You are going to earn 2.73 ODN for doing nothing with ZERO costs. Also if there will be more masternodes there will be less coins on the markets which take price really high

we gon make it brahs

So...I should have like 5 master nodes?

You have to decide by yourself but we need only $20mln marketcap to hit $1. Do your math man

Fuck, I had the opportunity to buy so much more ODN and I didn't. I'm not gonna fucking make it. Oh my god.

what about POS + node, 10% plus 10%

Here is my problem with obsidian

The tokens are going to be used as message fees. One of the developers said that it will cost infinitesimally less than a penny to send a message. Which would imply infinitesimally less than an OBD token. So unless hundreds of millions of messages are being sent, why do we expect the token to rise in value?

If it *does* became significantly more valuable, perhaps because people want to own a stake in what will be a prosperous platform, then it will cost lots of money to send messages. It will become expensive and people shall leave.

t. 15k obd holder

in first weeks you will be able to buy it for x2 - x4 ICO price to still will be good deal longterm. Its for real $100 coin

oh right. Multiply it by x2

What a time to be alive

Obsidian isn't a messaging app... Do you even understand what you've bought?

Its "ODNary guys"

good point. Current range is for a message to cost between $0.00 and $0.000023.
Remember than in future you will be able to send files, make videocalls etc and all of this behind kickass encryption.
Tokens will rise in value couse of low supply and speculation. Just look at status. app with basic erc20 token is worth now $180mln

Now its great time for such solution couse of all privacy stuff across the web. There are a lot of people that want to protect their anonymity. Look at protonmail for example

read a lot about this one but don't you reckon >100 is a bit over the top?

Obsidian is literally a copy (hardfork) of the stratis chain. It's essentially a scam in which the developers hard forked the chain and lazily built a shitty messaging app on top of it and performed a lackluster ICO in which very few people bought in despite massive amounts of paid shilling.

sadly only have 1400 of these

was fun mining it got about 60 of em now after giving away a couple to people in the slack

Yeah, more than 100 is excessive. It's realistic that market cap will swiftly crawl up to Monero's cap level, which means that it'll smooth out around $20-$25 per ODN. Buying in anywhere sub-15 is good money.

Good fudding.

lol

so all eth tokens are rthrtrum copy right? Litecoin and 80% of all altcoins are bitcoin copy.
Even I was FUDDing it during ICO to make it non atracctive to investors so less coins will be created. Dunno man I strongly belive in it

If there actually ends up being any development on the chain for an application beyond this messenger app (which, let's face it, will not receive any sort-of market adoption beyond shills claiming they use it) then MAYBE the tokens could be worth something. At this point, though, it's a copy of an already low-tier blockchain that offers almost nothing in the way of a value proposition backed by a dev team which is saying, "here's one half-assed product solution we built on top of the blockchain we copied, now it's up to the community to do the rest!"

Good luck.

Thank you.

agreed.

they have been working on this for years, its not just some messaging app

disagree

lol

so you think it's gonna reach 9bn market cap...

ok

enjoy

pfffff hahah, do your own math you imbecile, there are 90 million coins

...there are 19m coins.

haha, wew, how much money did you put into this without giving a single fuck of effort into researching?

the rest of the coins aren't in circulation and won't be for a long time, idiot.

This level of coping is unhealthy, user.

Guys if you wanna discuss OBSIDIAN and other ICOs or whitelists join us on Whitelist Trader Slack join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw

Only bought 500, but will try to buy more when it hits exchanges at a comfy 1.5x ICO. Also, when can we claim our coins?

monero's marketcap is around 1.8 billion

if obsidian just reaches 1 billion marketcap, the token price would be 50$

If obsidian reaches $50 I'd have half a fucking million. What.

circulating supply is around 20 million, aka it needs a marketcap of 20 million dollars for one token to be worth 1$, thats already 5-6x the ico price

so if obsidian gets half the marketcap of monero, then one token will be worth = 1.000.000.000 / 20.000.000 = 50$

I'm going to be fucking rich

Have around 2.2k only. have good faith about this one

thats the circulating supply. total supply is a little over 90 million

What's the difference between IOC and Obsidian?

Total supply eventually. The coins created through staking don't even exist yet. It's irrelevant when talking about market cap.

that's wrong the current supply is 62.5 Million from the ICO and Pre sale + 50 000 Mining reward for the first 12 500 blocks

IOC is Windows-only. Obsidian plans to roll out apps for Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, etc