Collapse of civilizations and God

Are there any books on the importance of religion for society to function, or how civilizations have fallen or collapses because of the lack of religion, or apathy, tolerance, degeneracy etc....

Or is there any books on the possibility of a God existing, not a man made god per-say, but just a God?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2DZbXf0Fyn0
youtube.com/watch?v=a6wmDBz8H_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi29ezmfoX8
youtube.com/watch?v=CTUt3bUV9JY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

no

>god
LMAO

>Or is there any books on the possibility of a God existing, not a man made god per-say, but just a God?

Yeah God exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=2DZbXf0Fyn0

the human beliving on a god or being a part of a religious group is a primitive stage for humanity
a rational secularist society is the path for a better life,

>the human beliving on a god or being a part of a religious group is a primitive stage for humanity

Except God is a fact - not an option.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6wmDBz8H_Q

Functionalism is fucking disgusting. Go back to r*ddit.

>god is a fact
>based on a meme
cringe

> based on a meme
>cringe

Not based on a meme. I will admit that intergalactic superhuman entities are above the average Joe's comprehension level - so it may be hard for you to properly evaluate the existence or non-existence of God.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi29ezmfoX8

Only average joes believe in god though

No, nobody has ever written any books on either topic.

>Only average joes believe in god though

Only average Joe's believe in the Jews' God.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTUt3bUV9JY

>rational secularist society

I think the problem OP is referring to is secular people don't reproduce and think importing millions of hostile highly religious people to replace them is a good idea. So much for the rational part.

Poland is among the most right wing and religious countries of Europe and they got among the lowest birth rates.

The scandinavian societies works really well and we've been pretty much godless for atleast a half century.
The collapse of the WRE also happened under a period of extensive religiousity.
These are just two examples but they illuminate the point that a societies stability doesn't have to have anything to do with its religiositiy.

There's not a single European (as that's what alt-cucks consider civilised) civilisation that have fallen from lack of religion/tolerance/degeneracy.
Prove me wrong.

Are you retarded?

Progress is not good, progress is a delusion. You are the primitive one.

lol
countries in lets say middle east have good birthrates because they have more functional families and actual father figures
it has little to do with religion

>the importance of religion for society
Society needs respect for individual belief, not to impose eternal damnation for choosing the wrong religion.

We run the risk also to have idiots like this come tell us to worship a pigeon.

>The scandinavian societies works really well and we've been pretty much godless for atleast a half century.
It won't last because multiculturalism has already sown the seeds of their own destruction.

This post reeks of someone seeking validation for views they already hold, despite having no evidence to justify those views.

Greece, Rome.

Yeh. I'm trying to find more points for my claim. I know there has to be books out there at least covering it. I've been an atheist since the fourth grade. Now that I'm 20 I'm looking for a different view.

Why? muh feefees?

Individualism is a jew/anglo (same thing) invention.

try alexander the great

>rome
Fuck off, Rome wa snever without religion, be that paganism or christianity.

Try again.