Neoliberalism

You can only post in this thread if you follow the only ideology to survive the 20th century

Your time is numbered.

Still waitin

It's happening around you, can't you see?

No, not really. What are you refering to?

We have a board for politics.

As soon as water becomes a rarity and we no longer can sustain cyclical consumption, your world will crumble.

Here. People have never had so much access to clean water.

Just boil sea lmao lol xd

>but first let me lend you some money so you could buy a patent on sea-boiling from me.

>needing patent for sea-boiling
just like u kno put dynamite on volcans then boom put lots of tubes on water so vapor goes to tubes to big box then we have other tubes from big box to our houses this is ez.

I made photo for stupidiier piple

Zionism

A patent for putting a pot of water above a flame? Are you actually retarded?

>go the US
>boil sea water
>get arrested for copyright infringement

I won't be surprised in the least.

Can someone please explain to me what the ideas of neoliberalism are exactly? I've seen like twenty definitions of the thing

Radical Islam and gommunism say hello :DD

neo-liberalism is what's left of the humanities
economics combined with sensory manipulation for the purpose of profit

it takes huge amounts of energy to do that. it will either lead to huge deforestation or fossil fuels though i suppose eventually it could be done with clean energy from the sun and wind

>Neoliberals understand that free-market capitalism creates unparalleled growth, opportunity, and innovation, but may fail to allocate wealth efficiently or fairly. Therefore, the state serves vital roles in correcting market failure, ensuring a minimum standard of living, and conducting monetary policy. At the same time, the state should pursue these goals with minimal interference and under the check of inclusive institutions to free it from the influence of corporations, unions, and other special interests.

> implying libertarianism won't rise in the 21st century

For a nation founded on freedom and the rights of the individual, we sure have a boner for funneling everyone into the same buckets of forced political subscriptions that undermines personal choice (in favor of raising the floor for the minority).

>Your time is numbered.

Basically Fukuyama and his End of History.