Here's the non-meme deal with this coin...

Here's the non-meme deal with this coin. It's been out for 4 days and already exploding because it's going to streamline manufacturing data and represent it on the blockchain. The assembly line and cargo transport industry is fucking HUGE in China.

I need you to pause and understand this. It eliminates entire departments of humans tracking and administrating multi-billion dollar Chinese exports.

We have a trustless way of knowing everything about a product. Don't think this is important? The US military has been using this for years since they deal with some pretty god damn important and dangerous cargo.

RFID is a provable external data set incorporated directly into the blockchain. This is actually huge. It's basically what ChainLink is doing but using RFID as the "Oracle" and carving out a niche role in manufacturing. That's one hell of a use case for a country that needs it.

Pic related. It's the man who invented RFID in 1973.

His name was Charlie Walton.

His name...

was Charlie Walton...

What's the value proposition for the token itself? What creates the buy pressure that drives up the price?

>What creates the buy pressure that drives up the price?
Prominent team.
Documented meetings and connetions with big asian companies.
Expectations from a actual use of blockchain-tech in the foreseeable future.

>What's the value proposition for the token itself?
I would say 500 million in market cap is possible in the next 2 months.

Two whales going at it on Binance. Who is gonna win?

The big one stopped pushing it down - too many want to buy at this price.

I just bought 88 more.

Here comes another pump to 550.

Holy shit, a whale seems to try pump it even further.

Is this the part where I get rich off Chinese work and then take the attitude of
>Sorry Americans, but the free market has to include China and sorry you can't find a job doing anything but wiping ass but you know you should have invested in Walton like me and a few hundred other people and then you'd be fine. Fair trade off I say.

are you talking about chainlink or what ico are we talking about? i'm interested

newfag here;
anyone know why my 80 WTC tokens in MEW show up as having $0.00 value

WaltonCoin.

its going down im fucked

it's predicting the future

youre fucked summer fag. sorry . KEK

LOL

GET DUMPED RETARDS

watch Veeky Forums fall for this shit

Even whales can be retard it seems.
It won't go lower, it's time to go sky high baby ( and then down again, oh yeah i like my market like i like my women, scissoring ).

>weak hands shaken out

Buy the dip if you have a brain

Not invested in this (wtc?) But the idea is fucking brilliant. Holy shit perhaps one of the best applications of the blockchain i could imagine

We. Are. The.

relax dude. right now its still just a 4 day old coin on binance, its still in the fetus stage, two glasses of champagne an a menthol cigarette can still kill this fucking thing

Presidents are about to hear their pitch at a conference today thru Tuesday

what does the token do though?

This is obvious shill thread

If you fucks were actually trading this coin, you'd be commenting to the shittiness of Binance and how it is has been barely available for 12 hours.

I haven't used it in in the last day but it worked fine when I bought it