So when exactly will the flippening occur?

So when exactly will the flippening occur?

When BTC dips low enough that BCH is more profitable to mine? Or during the November hardfork?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/why-the-bitcoin-dominance-index-is-deceiving/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never.

never

You don't think BTC will halven in value during the next hardfork? It raising during the first one is an anomaly and you shouldn't expect the pattern to repeat itself.

It wasn't an anomaly at all. It's nothing more than creating a new shitcoin and airdropping it to BTC holders. People were afraid of chaos and when the event passed without fanfare Bitcoin shot up predictably. The same will happen come November with the possible exception of everyone immediately adopting the 2x chain and the old one ceasing to exist. Either way, it will still be "Bitcoin"'s dominance, and Cash will continue to slide into irrelevancy. It doesn't matter if it becomes more profitable, it already was briefly, and its difficulty immediately shot up and sent the miners back to BTC. The EDA does nothing to encourage long term adoption of BCH, it only encourages pumping and dumping.

Flippening will be when People realise ETH is going to be future-money and not bitcoin.

If a flippening ever happens, it won't be Jihan's shitcoin. The only reason why BCH is still alive is because there are some desperate idiots who keep mining it at a loss.

They won't be mining at a loss if BTC core keeps dipping this week.

>ETH
>currency

Fuck off, it's still up 50% from last month. Stop pretending 5k was the new norm because some retards pumped it up for a few hours. The moment miners try to rush BCH, they'll cause the difficulty to spike and dump their fresh coins on the market again. How can you people look at 40 blocks an hour and think you're winning something?

DsTqujhV1zf9k56dYMaYrVVBZtLyFHVMtDT

I like BCH, and I would like it to succeed. The side chain plan of bitcoin core just serves to take away our freedoms and put the financial industry back in control.

stop spreading fud
you are just dumb shill

>not explaining why it isn't
Average bitcuck

The jewcoin is currently collapsing and no amount of fake tether is gonna bail it out this time you filthy corecucks.

>keeps spamming this same post in every thread
what did Pajeet mean by this?

Heres BCH works
>not enough miners, difficulty drops
>miners start mining for easy coins
>difficulty rises
>miners stop mining
>difficulty drops
>rinse and repeat
BCH is a scam by miners and for miners

So what does that make BTC? A scam by bankers and for bankers?

can average joe mine bch? like with a mid-tier desktop using mid-tier gpu

maybe, there's no denying the kike connection
I reckon once we have fiat-alts gateway abundance, there won't be such a big demand for btc

BCH is literally just designed to fuck you over and get your BTC. It's a shame - there's a proper argument to be had and it would be nice to let big block / segwit play out.

Unfortunately they designed the EDA such that it would swing in hashpower - this was intentional, to strangle BTC and strangling itself in the process was a side effect. But it's just strangling itself,

What the BHC cucks don't realise is, there's a bigger picture than BTC vs BCH. When Segwit2x activates, those miners will be incentivised to:

1: Dump BCH for BTC

then

2: Dump BTC for Segwit2X

How this plays out will be anyone's guess.

Segwit2x might (might) have the miners, but it won't have the nodes.

Please feel free to get *triggered*

You know what he means, shill.

For those who don't:
medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330

tl;dr
>usdt backed by counterfeit dollars was traded on margin i.e. leveraged and traded for bitcoin. this is what reversed th last correction ino a bull run
>the pump from 1800 was fake money

The deman for bitcoin has plumetted since they hit the block limit in 2015

Ethereum and Ripple came then BCH and now look how high LTC and Monero came up. Look at the entire altcoin market. All of this was cut out of bitcoin.

I'm optimistic that we shall overcome everything and regain the liberties that have been kiked out of our ancestors' hands

>still parroting this retarded conspiracy theory
Tether does not have nearly enough volume for that shit. Learn2math street shitter. The guy who wrote it is a moron that has been claiming Bitfinex is going to pull a Mt.Gox since 3 years.
You noobs and shills from r/btc have literally no idea what you are talking about and where your info comes from 100% of the times.

>The deman for bitcoin has plumetted since they hit the block limit in 2015
AHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Nigger, months ago most exchanges in the world literally ran out of bitcoin to sell. Holy shit get a hold of this shill nigger

nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/why-the-bitcoin-dominance-index-is-deceiving/

Over 25% of Bitcoin is lost forever. This makes it a pretty shit coin.

>This makes it a pretty shit coin.

You mean it makes it a more valuable coin by virtue of less supply

Why use something that's so scarce when there's enough beans for everyone?

You forgot the part where if you don't have your password written down or your money in an exchange if you have an accidental death or even a heart attack all those coins are lost forever.
Considering how antisocial, paranoid and just plain unhealthy a lot of the Bitcoin millionaires are you can be sure that every month we are losing a lot of coins and it's only gonna get worse in the future.

digital legacy has already been on the table as part of inheritance process
I've heard there are also services available that trigger upon official declaration death of the account holder and relay hitherto stored information, mostly usernames and their passwords or encrypted containers

This.

We need crypto that is reversible.

>create a new shitcoin
>call the shitcoin "Bitcoin"
how do coinfags rationalize this?

Bitcoin will rise again, it isn't even a question.

vanity addresses you autistic monkeys.