I found this near an old well and I wanted to find out what the fuck it is, any ideas?

I found this near an old well and I wanted to find out what the fuck it is, any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuneiform_script
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuneiform_script

Hard to believe you found this by accident

that doesn't tell me what's on what I found though

Will need to know where precisely in the world this 'well' is. Cuneiform was used to write a variety of languages. You could help narrow it down considerably.

But also you didn't really find this, so fuck me for posting, you win.

Help Veeky Forums! My grandad died recently and as we were cleaning out his old house in London we found a hatch into a dusty cellar. Within it was pic related, anyone know what the fuck it is? Any ideas?

It's just junk. Smash them with hammers, there might be precious stone inside.

>Will need to know where precisely in the world this 'well' is.
I found it in Iraq, I live in Sheikh Dannun
>But also you didn't really find this, so fuck me for posting, you win.
Suspend your disbelief you twat

Gratz OP, you found the world's oldest cuneiform tablet! The University of Columbia will probably pay you for returning it to their collection!

Yeah that's the one I found lol
My name is Plimpton

I found this in a Tijuana brothel, should I wear it for halloween?

This thread is money

Scrape those ugly green bits of shit off of it and paint it a nice spooky color, like pumpkin orange!

Hey Veeky Forums, I got lost in Detroit and I found these. Are they worth anything? I'd bring them down to a pawn shop, but they're too heavy to carry.

What some piles of rocks? Great find, idiot!

Help Veeky Forums I was looking threw my attic and found this thing, dusted it off now does anyone know what it is
My dad fought in WW2 so it could be his if that helps

Looks like a dildo, my grandfather brought one just like it back from the war. They were mass-produced out of cheap plaster, not worth anything much I'm afraid.

say you did find this and is true, what you're looking at is a babylonian tablet with a set of numbers and shit implying pythagoras was a hack and was only doomed to repeat history because he did not know it. These fuckers self destructed and was only the biggest city in the world, who's the king of babylon right now?

Found this burried in the elementary school I work at.

Looks like one of those novelty pennies they give away at tourist locations.

found this in my backyard?!

Its a plasic yard decoration. I see them at Wap-mart everyday

>ywn be the massive stone head of a long-dead mesoamerican ball player

Why even live?

I don't know if OP is lying or not, but I know it is that easy to find these things in the country he said he's in. That's why they discovered so much there earlier than in other places.

I know Aramaic, which I believe has used cuneiform script before, but unfortunately, I can't read cuneiform script so I can't decipher whatever it says, if it even is in that language.

The country he found it in, that is.

Thanks for trying

Hey guys, I was hiking through the mountains and I stumbled across this. WTF!?

that's just natural erosion

that is natural, erosion does that to cliffs over time

Check it for any sort of holes or caves. Native Americans used to hide treasure in rock formations similar to the one you posted, you might find something valuable.

Hey guys i drank too much sake last night and I went around the back of the sushi joint to throw up. I found this by the dumpster is it valuable?

What, an old bread knife? Worthless.