Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zJbxaFHGk2M?t=421
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla#Relationships
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_girl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they're bad with money

humans hate and fear something they don't know

This.

Their pump and dumps but of course some cucks get stuck bag holding the depreciating asset

amazing how intuition always leads them to no money

I don't hate anyone that can make me money.

My woman knows nothing about crypto. If she did, she would be a living pink wojak screaming at me to sell every time the market turned down. That would slow down my regularly scheduled pussy drilling operations.

My woman has a ~$200 portfolio of BTC and BCC. She just doesn't check her blockfolio quite as often as I do though kek. Women are generally cancer, but if you're lucky you can find one that's open to gradual redpilling.

i find them annoying aside from sex

We're here to make money, not let it get spend by someone else

Women are annoying because they have to be hyper vigilant in order to care for babies.

You can smell the virginity in this thread.

Shut up

> why does biz hate women.
Why does ANY species hate useless, moronic, toxic parasites. Hmmmmmm...

>implying women care for children

>tfw my 3d waifu saves half her paycheck and puts 25% towards paying off her student loans.

Because men desire a mate, someone that supports and cares. Modern women no longer fulfill that role. Going to have to wait for Waifubots to come out and buy a Rem.

I hate everyone.

Guys usually ignore my existence. They are usually talking about sports or GoT or some shit, and exclude me from anything. I could not for the life of me not get into a single conversation with someone irl. Whenever they talk about crypto currency or stocks, they are either fucking retarded and cant comprehend anything i say, or they are talking about some other shit in the markets i dont care about.

Women are usually just disgusted. Like, upon seeing them, i see this type of frown thats indistinguishable, where one half of the mouth is fully down; revealing teeth, while the other side does not move. That, or the girl is mostly silent with creeped out fake smile.

I'm autistic.

most women are dumb, annoying pos.
not saying there arent a few clever and interesting ones, but 9/10 arent worth the effort. cant tell if its genetics or society, but its fact.
women are only relevant bc many normies still fall for the pussy meme.
always ask yourself would you stay with her if it werent for pussy. if not, dump immediately and buy whores instead.
hoping females get replaced by robots soon.

t. not a virgin, actually have a decent girl

>Veeky Forums
>redpill
>Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums is cancer its blue-pilled to death

everyone hates women, not just men.

I love women, I hate what most of them have been turned into.

This guy knows whatsup

Money is not an end in itself but a tool to achieve a goal

>What goyim really want

>women are proof of stake

Wtf I love women now

they are depreciating assets that you buy at the ATH

Elliott?

underrated

Pretty much this.
Women used to be the quartermaster of the familial ship, now they want to be captain too but are nowhere near good at it and only emasculated men are fine with that.

Veeky Forums of migrants from Veeky Forums and /pol/ as they figure out that money is the only way to really change themselves or the world

Feels bad man. I like strong women but you never know when your strong women will become a stank skank. Not worth the risk.

>I love women, I hate what most of them have been turned into.

post of the day

cause they are such coalburners nowdays
cause they want to waste literally ton of money on wedding
cause they can get pregnant and its well crappy... only aids are worse.
cause they can divorce the pants out of unfortunate male...

When she pops out a daughter it becomes a proof of stake system

Because they're pretty much the embodiment of mankind's negative qualities.

They also won't let me inject them with semen because I happen to not be a Chad.

I don't think it's that men hate women, it's that we are starting to treat them more as equals now. For men that means we treat them like weak stupid men with absolutely no morals.

its not my fault they don't know how to act feminine anymore

>women in crypto
youtu.be/zJbxaFHGk2M?t=421

kek

If you guys want a 100% girl that has no flaw you are not getting it.

Dated 3 girls before my current one no ship less than 3 years including current.

>Every woman has her insanity you just have to find the one that works for you.

My current GF. Does not want to marry or have kids but i manage to convince her to have one to pass genes and crypto mills to kid when i die.
We split bills and shit sotimes someone decides to pay whole dinner or something.
>Has weird logic and she does not care about money, which she uses for concerts and travels.( Which is fine for me cause i would spend my money the same way)
>Not amazingly good looking cause she does not use make up (her mother sells make up and mother issues).
>Sometimes she is lazy other times she can study 2 days without stop.
>Will make more money than me if we only wagecuck as she knows JAP and translates. (before we are replaced by robots)

>Most people would not like her... the ship works for me as i had some AMAZING EXP with her that made feel like the most loved person or gape with awe.

> find a girl that makes you feel like that and all the nagging is worth it.

> Parking for Ladies Only

> Dem MAN HANDZ

Ouch, but disgust is the word youre looking for.
I know them well. They're all parasites and schemers - nothing will satisfy and nothing is too much.
Women are born with a void that needs constant filling.

90% of the women I've worked with have been incompetent in the workplace

I respect the 10% who know what they're doing, but the other 90% get a free ride through the system and are shit at their job

>Their pump and dumps but of course some cucks get stuck bag holding the depreciating asset
Savage looooool

THATS NOT A WOMAN ON THE RIGHT THAT'S SKRILLEX

to me your life would be hell, but to each his own i guess.

>implying they're worth anything to begin with

This

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla#Relationships

Because most of us are losers.

>They also won't let me inject them with semen because I happen to not be a Chad.

and that there, gentlemen, is the real reason why most anti-women posters on Veeky Forums hate women

Disgusting, lonely neets off /r9k/ and /pol/ come here to try and make money without leaving the house
as to why these losers hate women? probably got rejected in high school and still haven't gotten over it

Probably shouldn't generalize half of the world's population.

Like everything else, there are a lot of bad ones and some good ones.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla#Relationships

>His opinion had started to sway in later years when he felt that women were trying to outdo men and make themselves more dominant. This "new woman" was met with much indignation from Tesla, who felt that women were losing their femininity by trying to be in power. In an interview with the Galveston Daily News on 10 August 1924 he stated, "In place of the soft voiced, gentle woman of my reverent worship, has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies in making herself as much as possible like man—in dress, voice and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind ... The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me".

kek how it was the exact same shit 100 years ago

aaand then it was Hitler and WW2
d-deja vu..?

>girlfriend leaves me for another dude
>girls that are nice to me treat me like absolute shit after i say i dont want to date
>girls that dont want to date treat me like subhuman by default
>girls im with complain when i dont text or call them first, and then when i make an effort to, im too clingy
They're just one big mindfuck, i don't understand anything about them, and when i try to they just bullshit me, legitmately never have met one i liked as a person, but i hope i do someday.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_girl
because thats when the change happened

this. women = trash

You're on a board dedicated to schemers that always want more money. That description isn't unique to females at all.

Waste of money/resource.

Guys, do not have kids with females, trust my words.

Does /r/Incels/ have a leak leading people here? Jesus.

Somehow I don't believe you have any experience in that matter.

/r9k/ and /pol/ come on here a lot and they're both filled with lonely neckbeards

> 85% of cusody battles are won by women

Their only reason to exist is to birth and raise children, and they refuse to do that now. They'll be literally useless in a couple of decades.

I see a future where men pay scientists to have children without the need of a women.

Those men that don't pay, will be drilled for alimony and child support.

Oh wait. That's already happening .

Be that as it may, they still have a point. There are just as many flawed, loser women as there are flawed, loser men. But as anyone who's even remotely redpilled understands, it's the women who are no longer willing to settle for a guy on their level. The men of today haven't changed all that much compared to the men of yesteryear. The women have.

Whats that stat meant to prove exactly? That courts are biased towards women? Ok. Doesn't prove the point you were trying to make tho....

Fuck up faggot

Top quality post