Thinking of taking advantage of the massive growth of Southeast Asian countries...

Thinking of taking advantage of the massive growth of Southeast Asian countries. Which one would you suggest I should invest in in general? Philippines or Vietnam? Any experience from investing in these countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075473.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump babes

Philippines is currently overtaking the phone service market which was previously predominately indian. Dunno if it's an indicator but India is exploding right now so Philippines might make the same evolution with all the big companies outsourcing to them.

On the other hand it has a very corrupt government that has always hampered its growth.

whichever has the most ladyboys. im getting all hot and bothered thinking about it.

>On the other hand it has a very corrupt government that has always hampered its growth.
Source?

thailand or philippines

You won't make it unless you enjoy looking over your shoulder all the time and paying the protection money to people who will kill you for fun.

Source is anyone who has been there for extended period of time. Rotten to the fucking core.

wait untill Duterte's government pass the Tax reform and amend the constitution to loosen the shitty ass restrictions on foreign ownership. As of today, foreign companies only own 40% of companies whereas Flip partners own 60%. Once that is done, Philippines above any Southeast Asian country

Nigga, Vietnam scores worse on corruption index

>staying in Tondo

Shhh

Filipinos first.

I wouldn't argue that there shouldn't be any restrictions. It's like that everywhere. It's just that less than 50% return is really unattractive for most investors. It should rather be 20/80 or 40/60

Of course, foreign companies will pour into the country.

I just don't want to speak English outside my workplace. smfh

I live in Vietnam and there's a fuck load of new money here. The emerging middle class has more than they can spend. My language centre charges almost a thousand dollars every 3 months per kid, for 4 hours of lessons a week. And the Vietnamese go nuts for status symbols like cars and whatnot

Butthurt flipgook detected.

Your country is a corrupt shithole from top to bottom with officials at every level needing their palms greased before they will even consider doing the job they're being paid to do.

Something tells me you are a small-dicked gook who are oblivious to the fact that what you claim to happen in Philippines occurs all over Southeast Asia though it's heavily blown out of proportion by faggots like you

You're right. All of you half chink malay niggers are rotten apples that are best avoided. Mexicans of Asia is an apt comparison.

>all this assrage from a lowtest gook who developed his hatred for Philippines cuz he got robbed by street children in Malate

aaron?

Too late.

Introducing RLX:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075473.0

The Philippines is a shithole and the lack of awareness about what perpetually keeps it that way, unbridled jingoism by losers like yourself, won't change that. Stay unaware. Stay undeveloped. Stay irrelevant. The world will always need cheap maids, warm, wet holes and cruise ship slaves.

Dude you seem overly salty as fuck. Did something bad happen to you there in the past?

Indonesia.

Because he's a butthurt gook who had this happen to him
Also probably because of that kidnapping and murder incident of some gook business man by corrupt police that has its traces from gook businessmen who didn't like him. Gooks are no less niggers than Flips. It's just that they are fortunate to have the money and not suffer from a massive recession in the 80's

This too

Way too accurate.
Philippines will never blow up. Their main economical advantages are having an easier time with English and being able to survive while working for like $3 an hour. Once they begin to expect more than cold showers and living among pigs and chickens they will top out.

Philippines is nice to visit and the people are lovely. However they can't even cobble together a punctual mode of transportation. Very laid back place but people have no ambition unless it's to gtfo.

No my name's not Aaron mate

The transportation gap is due to the previous fucking retarded President. Have you checked out the infrastructure push of the current administration?
Also Philippines suffer from brain drain. Their most talented workers are working abroad instead of using their skills in their own country. This is mainly due to lack of high paying jobs which in turn is due to the lack of foreign investments to generate these high paying jobs.
Though it's true there's a large demographic of lazy ass people there, which are mostly the poorfags there.
All economists project Philippines to become an upper middle income class country in 5 years or less though.

>Have you checked out the infrastructure push of the current administration?
Tell me more about this

>Very laid back place but people have no ambition unless it's to gtfo.
Not all of us. I plan to divulge my money into investing into astrology equipment to study you know..space. I already bought Meade 12 f/8 for that. I also have an ambition to work in the PSA someday.

moved to Vietnam 2 weeks ago, AMA

Moved there 4 years ago. Don't know a word of the language except food ordering and have fucked over 30 non prostitute viet girls. On tinder I can get them to come right over with no previous meeting. Making 2000 dollars a month, only working weekends plus 2 evenings. Can live comfortably on 800,lying the rest into crypto. It's a great place to live.

Anything I should be ordering from Vietnam? Or should I just stick with Chinese surplus?
How's the food?