Will you be left behind?

youtube.com/watch?v=hpGAvmEVQTo

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/calculator
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easiest 3x til end of '17.
No daytrading needed, passive income by voting for biz_classic. Almost all in on Ark.

how much do you have?

how much do i need to make it?

Excuse me kind user, how do you vote?

>ark goes up while everything else dumps

Got around 6k. Buy 1,5k and you will be fine by end of next year.

Look for the biz_classic delegate via your ark wallet. Vote, done.

Kind of regret going all in because everything can't be moved for a month.

Why not?

Has gone down a bit and I never sell at a loss.

What do you mean? I hold ark in my bittrex account

Have to put your ark in the ark wallet in order to stake.

go to ark.io and download the ark desktop wallet and transfer your ark to it

you cant vote from bittrex

Very high quality content OP

Tipped

Voting costs 1ARK right, do you get that back with the payout?

TY, voted and now i'm earning an amazing 1/2 of an ark a day. wow.

do you need to write down wallet address in addition to passphrase? t.newfag

Just passphrase

depends on who much ark you hold

here is a calculator

who do i find my wallet adress if i should lose it?

that payout is how much i profit daily ?

Check this, user:

So I noticed something interesting today. The exact same pattern repeated twice.

Put it in a text file with everything else you have. Print it out. Take pictures of it. Encrypt the txt file

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

SEE THAT ARKFAGS YOUR SHITCOIN IS CRASHING WITH NO SURVIVORS

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

son, do you know how hard you were shilling back there?

No.

every fucking time.

FUCKING KYS

YOU PEOPLE ARE WORSE THAN BEGGARS AND SHARPIE IN POOPER GUYS

K Y S

remember to report spam everyone

Your address is irrelevant. The passphrase is all you need. Your address is mathematically derived from it.

Trends matter. This is a very good sign. Growing consumer confidence and a clearly defined uptrend. In a few months from now, it will be +10 USD for sure. Good investment all around.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitc? I'll have you know the conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. I have a degree in stock markets and I'm the top crypto walrus on bittrex. Your coin is nothing to be but another pumped dump. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. You think you can get away with saying it will moon? Think again fucker. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. Your coin is fucking dead, ARKies. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. I will move my entire wallet to bittrex and use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable coin off the face of the continent you little shit. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever shilling was about to bring down up you, ARKies mabye you would have held your fucking tongue. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie. You're fucking dead, ARKies.

I sold DGB at a loss and moved into this.I am now up 300% on my original investment. Might want to rethink that strategy.

What, when the fuck did you buy Pajeet?

haha man i see your reply everywhere :D

i bought at 2.68. tfw.
kek. bought time someone updated it.

how do you buy this shit? im a fucking coinbase nigger

can someone send me 1 ark

AKGhYo7ZYJbPCn7ipdCVSwaLkHK2Phmrsd

I lost my wallet passphrase to 500 ARK. bought at under a dollar each Ark and now it is worth over a thousand USD.

kill me.

Thanks I guess

bittrex

Possible to find a picture, txt or some other record? I accidentally created a second passphrase and only had it on a txt file on my pc. Had pics of the first and 2 others that I didn't actually use and was freaking out until I found that file.

the combo breaker

The waters rise

>I bought one coin at 0.00058091

FUCK

although I bought another one at 50500, so im okay

Woah bro you better watch out you might lose a nickle if it goes down

Double check those airlocks