youtu.be/eRUhyKOzuKM
tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are announcing major partnerships next week
also anyone who invested early is gold member
per the bitcointalk thread

inb4 1000% gains.

i put $50 in lmao

I dropped $200 into it and consider it to be a good investment.

It either works out, or is tuition, but either way in out ahead.

You should start shilling the Freewatch ICO instead

i invested to lock up my ether and get it refunded when they fail to meet the soft cap. by that time ether has risen 2x

outsmarted

1.5 eth into this.

fuckin 4,5 eth in this
better some whale will enter 30 minutes before end of ICO and buy enaugh to meet soft cap or I will be pissed

10eth in

Project looks solid, good team. IMo there are fomo potential when they will sold like 50% of tokens. Sell supply=higher price

You actually sold me on this shit.

I do believe we can't go wrong. As some user said, even if we don't reach soft cap we'll get our ETH back which increased in value.

In with 10 ETH. It's just a matter of time now.

Ian Baloney gave it a bad review cus he didn't like the team members' linkedin pages

the fuck is Ian? Baloney? AHAH fucking hell

some nigger with 2.5k followes on telegram and a bnch of subs on youtube. He did a 5 minute research on the company and said it was bad. His followers swallowed his load and the company suffered greatly because of his review. The CEO of Avalon and the community manager even commented on his video saying he's a dumb nigger.

This is an extremely undervalued ICO and all thanks to Ian Baloney

youtu.be/eRUhyKOzuKM

In with 10 ether because john mcafee shill. wait n c

guys no need to hate on Ian Balina

even tho he didnt like the project, he put it out there for us who dont know where to look. i appreciate the time and info he gives us.

t. ian.

lmao@yourlife if you arent already in on Avalon. Stop telling people. The goal is for it to barely reach its goal so supply is cut and our coins are worth more.

Read the comments posted by Avalon under his video

If it just barely hits the 3M required to make the sale legit by the end of the month then I will dump a few ETH in. Purely because they are going to burn all the unsold coins resulting in a low market cap.

bruhs i already put in 4.95 eth in avalon cause i like their professionalism and branding

i just read their comments on his video, that was an awesome read. very professional and had a positive tone.

All this will result in is low circulating supply, the market cap isn't relevant in the matter. And low supply simply means a coin/token can rise or drop easier, so it becomes a bigger gamble. Do you really believe in fucking coupons?

Thats some cfi tier shit coin.

what does it mean?
what do you get as an gold member?

Tell a brainlet how I buy this

tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon/

i'll be shocked if this doesnt x2 on exchanges

long term idk depends on the businesses they sign

this looks like shit t b h

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all AVAcucks. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in AVA will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded AVAcuck wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded AVAcucks will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you AVAcucks. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an AVAcuck.

what coin was this pasta originally about?
Antshares?
Remember how that went?

nice FUD
who pay you for this shit?

Bitcoin.

ARK

Balina's gonna look pretty ill-informed in about a week

t.insider

I want my eth back so I can put it into OMG. How do I do this?