Already in senpai

Can anyone beat my 50 Gi balance?

My bags weigh 112 Gi.

What average price?

Mine is $0.75.

$.037

Congrats.

When was it $.03? Ico?

Newfag here. Any other place to buy cryptos other than Bitfinex? I can't deposit money there because wire is paused.

300G

This is 2 year hold type of coin, really long term. It should be at $20 by 2019.

july

could this coin even ever reach $10?

maybe

OP is correct, 14 was support and it bounced.
Will go up from here

Once in a while Veeky Forums isn't completely retarded

In 3 years, it will definitely be above $10.

I think it will eventually go over $100. It probably will never go over $500.

the only coin i keep in a wallet and never sold :)
IOTA is the future

lol this coins is so much bloated at the moment, wait for the crash and then buy

i love how some people have the ego to crystal ball on a catmilking forum

what happened to mining?

With the way IOTA functions (it isn't a blockchain), it doesn't need miners to run transactions. The inherent benefit of IOTA is that it doesn't require fees outside of the electricity it takes to approve two other transactions when you put through yours, and it gets faster the more people that use it.

It's a genuinely novel idea that gets rid of some of the things people really hate about BTC (miners having total control over everything) and exceedingly high fees

>be mining bitcoins
>electricity included in the fixed monthly rate of the apartment I'm renting

can you trade cryptos on bitfinex without id?

I do believe so. also OP i bought in at .66 this dip on whim

When is iota coming to bittrex gdax or binance?

In 3 years bitcoin will at least 10x in price, so you are better of just holding bitcoin.

nah man that was 0.3 not .03

nah, bitcoin is a shitcoin now so just buy iota

fuck u buy ioc

I never said IOTA will be $10 in 3 years, I said it will be AT LEAST $10. It could very well be $100 in 3 years.

fucker

hurry up and moon

REEE

I'm holding iota long term. Not that I have a choice since bitfinex hates america.

why is liq price 0?

the account has more than $83.5k

Oh i see. Well then you really have nothing to worry about, it's mooning soon. Should have waited a bit with opening the position tho

Bitfinex doesnt hate america. America just has too many rules and regulations.

yeah true. i hope to have about 500k of them soon, i kinda want it to get down to sub 50 cents again but i doubt it will

Y'all realize that the price isn't going to go past $1.20 for a year, right?

The market cap is maxed out for what they have in the short term

This. Market capacity is no different than a room's capacity.

Will it go back to a dollar soon?

dayum you're loaded, good choice on iota, I'd do the same. Im waiting for it to start going up to open my position, I dont have much so I have to be more careful

Maybe in Q4. I'm selling then

yes

When you say start your position you mean a long position? Like, buy in?

too many Iota

I only like coins that are rare and between 10,000,000 - 100,000,000

anything over 100 million is insane

they're not actually coins though.

Lël

long 3.3x leverage margin position

which is barely nothing if you think about it.

even their own wallet is really shitty and is unusable at the moment.
and their only on one exchange right now.

Im really bullish on IOTA but right now, being worth 2Billion while having barely anything is too shady.

the fact that when you talk to most people, they say keeping it on bitfinex an EXCHANGE of all places is the safest right now is keeping me from investing.

i dunno man, you shit on a street. kinda hard to take you seriously.

it does offer some shit that none of the other coins offer, free money transfers and, its quantum proof which will 100% become a a problem of the future

From what i understand the developers are working hard on developing the technology more so than engaging in PR or trying to get it on more exchanges. This coin seems to have long term viability

What about the wallet then? I just checked the IOTA reddit and its been up for 4 years. 4 years in and they still don't have a decent wallet? why?

They've said they're adding it to more exchanges as we speak. Now since the current wallets are still wonky and a lot of people apparently have problems with them, it's probably a lot more work to add an exchange wallet than just a regular erc20 token wallet, and is not something that happens over night, but if bitfinex did it I'm positive other exchanges will do it fairly soon.

The street shitter fears this.

The wallet works fine.

Are you simply bitching about having to reattach transactions?

someone answer this

right? if cats can be trained to use the potty, why can't pajeet?

binance confirmed, they said soon

>soon
toilets aren't a recent invention. how much longer must we wait?

yup. and every time they update the wallet, you see tons of complaints talking about how people cant access their funds now. im not saying people are losing their funds. (im not saying people are losing their funds because i know that there is a process to get it back as long as they have their private keys) i just think that normies will never get in unless they get some use-cases and a fucking functional wallet. and its weird that even without any of these things, 2 billion.

you'll have to ask them, im just quoting

it's curious how potty trained individuals have no issues using the IOTA wallet. perhaps there's a correlation?

Are you shitting me retards? You think this can hit $10 bucks any time soon? 2.5 billion coins!!! There's about 50 other coins including the worst trash you can think of that are going to perform faster than this. ONLY ones who should put in at least 200K and dont give a fuck about waiting 2-3 yrs

have you guys used the ydx exchange?

Lol. Stfu about coin supply new faggot. Go buy some zcash

if i had a shitting street for every time i've read this pajeetument.

i don't understand your accent.

And how many satoshi's are there, retard?

IOTA will have OTC value long after the regulators come in and put the boots to the shitcoins and exchanges. Industry 4.0 will be there to buy out my stake and get me back on my feet if the rest of it goes tits up. It's like an insurance policy that appreciates over time. I quite like it.

Maybe you can pay food your potty training with IOTA too.

I'm saying that IOTA's the only crypto that will be here if crypto dies and your comeback is that I don't poo in the loo?

I've been using shapeshift

I have mixed feelings on iota.

It is imo THE most promising coin around.

I have been slowly accumulating.

But the supply. Fuck.

If the supply was around 50-100 million, this coin could easily compete with bitcoin and eth.

It's sad that the devs hurt such an amazing coin with an insane supply. Iota is the future and the natural evolution of the bitcoin cartel. It's just too bad the supply is outrageous.

Your syntax betrays your potty using abilities, pajeet. IOTA is cool and all but you're not its best promoter. That's all I'm saying.

this is nonsense pajeet. your supply argument is boring. it's not based on anything. less than 1 percent of the world even knows about crypto, much less hoards any of it, yet somehow there's too many IOTAs. you're a stupid idiot.

settle down pervert, this is a rape free zone.

Have the machines taken over yet?

soon.

Supply cant be that small..