I have just put everything on OMG

>sold my car = $17k
>sold all the useless electronics in my house = $1.5k
>pulled out all my savings = $24k
>borrowed from a friend (who I promised I would repay with interest in 6 months) = $11.5k

I have gone all in and bought 5,510 OMG with the 54 grand.

Everything about this coin is amazing, from top to bottom.

I am crazy or a genius for doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
bitcoinnewsdesk.wordpress.com/2017/08/20/omg-why-we-are-backing-omisego/
youtube.com/watch?v=swelwCAXLds
twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/902844287557148673
medium.com/@jun_omise/omise-omisego-strategy-vol-01-5c7269bb2008
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I am crazy or a genius for doing this?

No, you're a pathological liar, and not a very good one at that.

AND you bought the dip. You are crazy but so is every genius. Good job user.

>The FUD is real.
NEO bags getting heavy senpai

what makes you think this is the bottom

Screencap OP. Post proof

so that means you think this is crazy and irresponsible since you don't even believe it.

I am not lying, just want to get feedback and wondering whether anyone else has decided to go all in on one coin.

then post a screenshot faggot

What makes you think it isnt? A dip is a dip and he bought it instead of selling.

don't even mention NEO or Antshares makes me want to puke, I wanted to do something similar with NEO when it was under 10 bucks but chickened out and didn't pull the trigger, makes me fucking sick.

I am glad I won't make the same mistake with OMG.

Post proof or gtfo

Going all in on ans at $7 dollars was the best decision ive ever made. Dont put all your eggs in one basket. This is not a basket this is a rocket.

BUY THE DIP

dip is relative if it keeps dropping its not the dip

Post screenshot faggot

With you OP

I'm either destined for destitution or lamboland no in between

when will you retards go away

right there with you, except I'm not stupid and still have over 5k savings in fiat

Wow over 20k, guess it puts my purchase into prespective.

Thats what I am thinking this thing is binary, it is either going to zero or over 100.

wow a squiggly line

I am not completely insane I do have around 1k cash, but apart from that pretty much all in

I've actually been thinking about moving my XMR and BTC into OMG (17.5 BTC).

mfw I've been shorting and longing OMG ...first day doing this and I've gone from 14.1k to 17.3k .....why did i do this sooner ;D

im also all in on OMG... 39 whole OMGS here haha
its peanuts but i got in at 196k so i am reasonable comfy

i didnt like this dip tho and regret not selling after the pump because it is only normal to pullback a bit

Lad you could literally buy three houses in the north west and live of the rent comfortably for around 2 grand a month for the rest of your life. Why bother risking it?

Just do this over and over. The coin has a predictable price pattern. I bought 200 shares initially and now have almost 500.

>$600 in vs $54k in
>right there with you

still is 10% of what I own in fiat, which is still risky in my opinion but yeah it obviously was a joke

What are you guys talking about? Selling at the top, buying at the bottom everytime because it is predictable?

tfw you went all in at 80k sats and will likely remain comfy forever

Hey I'll pay you for your time if you mentor me a little

Nice, aye ...notice the double top, its mimicing the downward trend....if btc breaks then OMG is going down more so ....however it could bounce (we're now at the price where the rally from 9.4usd to >12usd started)

don't pay anyone. just lurk on tradingview

lucky SOB wish I knew about it and researched sooner, anyway in a month my 224k sats entry point will be looking like peanuts.

Etheroll.com

Try your luck

Because this is an opportunity of a life time and we haven't even started yet. 2018 will be huge.

>Calls coins shares
Please don't do this

Fuck off. You're just hoping for better dividends. How does it feel that the devs don't care about marketing? Other gambling coins are going to take over because of this.

>calls tokens coins

lol you're wrong too isn't it funny

Fuck yea. Love seeing shit like this. This is how you trade boys. Look and learn how to do it.

This. I've been trading for about a year now and never noticed a repeating pattern like OMGs. Here's some free autism I made before this recent pump

A lot of people are missing the bigger picture with omise/omisego as a whole. This shit is going to fucking moon so hard. Palm beach research said $700 in the near future for a reason. With all the info in front of you $700 doesn't even sound crazy anymore just reasonable.

Trying to hit 1000 asap

My theory on why, is that this coin is totally ran by bots probably placed by Omise themselves to manage the price. Their whole profit model relies on people staking OMG in the long term to provide the network for their payment processing nodes. That's why they will be giving incentives when it goes live with their customers. To keep people engaged with the coin and give their customers confidence, they have to show the coin maintaining value which is why we've never really seen a dump of this coin's value. It pretty much maintains 10-20% baseline gains after each pump. Learn the bots, learn the price. By either today or tomorrow expect a pump to around 240K and then see it fall back to 225.

Could we use that information to profit?
Is it easier to predict when OMG is going up or down than to time other coins?
Do you have any strategy from now on?

LOL

Dude how do you short OMG? What exchange do you use??

Do you have the balls to ride the upcoming waves? The best thing you can do now is never check it's price for the next year or so.

img related

When the bubble pops I can't wait to see the suicides on the news. I love being a nocoiner

This is my challenge now, I pulled the trigger and went all in, now the hardest part is holding. I wish there was a way to lock myself out from my wallet for a specific period of time like 6 months, because I literally have everything I am worth in this thing, the price fluctuations is going to drive me nuts.

>$700
> palm beach research group

Does anyone have a leaked report or picture of their short term portfolio? You need to be a paid member or buy it apparently from their site.

Fucking kikes.

>+2.22% since July 03

That's just retarded though. This is all unexplored territory and has no reason to react the same as traditional markets although it could but no one knows currently it's all speculation.

Let's say it does bubble/pop who the hell cares if you aren't weak handed? Might as well sit on it for 2-4 years and wait for the next ride. Lot of impatient people here though.

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf

the pdf has been floating around for a while lad. it's legit i've read it. it's just a little newsletter about upcoming projects. they did call ethereum because they believe in platform investment rather than token investment, and omg plans to be a platform

omisego has good FUNDAMENTALS and good MARKETING which is why i'm all in.

here m8 pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf

fucking kek

+1 ty

because hoard as much OMG as you possibly fucking can

I have 100 Stratis coins I got at 85 cents. Worth selling and buying OMG? Good time to get in right now?

All in here as well boys. Went all in at 100k. 15k omg here. Very excited and a nervous to see what Sept brings

yes

also relevant info copypasta here

>already an existing payment gateway company
>Met with central bank of thailand to discuss integration
>Already being used/test ran in the ministry of fiance in thailand.
>Facepay will be used in ~240 mcd's locations across thailand.
>More news and expansion coming.
>Jun has already stated that Omise facepay and omisego will merge into 1 entity.
>Plasma will allow billions of transactions a second.
>Building their own blockchain with the help of money skeleton after they are done piggy backing eth/plasma to get started.
>Every transaction that goes through omise, facepay, omisego will benefit the price of omisego due to proof of stake.
>Palm beach research who predicted $360 for eth 18 months before hand predicts $700 for omise in the "near future"

You guys thinking 7th is next news date? Sort of seems like they could the 4th as well along with the airdrop

They have a conference on the 7th w/ Golem

Yeah I know, thinking maybe there is something before that possibly to go with airdrop

can someone red pill me on why this coin is any different from ethereum?

I just read the whitepaper and couldnt find any real difference from any other crypto. So why should I or would anyone else buy it?

This pls.

Here are some reasons. My personal reasons are: Vitalik Buterin works on the project and will be the first PoS crypto on ethereum due to plasma. Also; McDonalds Thailand is confirmed.

bitcoinnewsdesk.wordpress.com/2017/08/20/omg-why-we-are-backing-omisego/

Another point of view:

youtube.com/watch?v=swelwCAXLds

>McDonalds Thailand is confirmed.
By what? That pic with the CEO?

this is bait

twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/902844287557148673

medium.com/@jun_omise/omise-omisego-strategy-vol-01-5c7269bb2008

Git gud

That tweet just shows Jun with the McD Thailand CEO, doesn't prove anything at all.

And that link doesnt mention McDonalds.

>Mcdonalds Thailand
you guys are retarded

this has got to be a larp

no one is this dumb

>how do you know the partnership is real
>because they confirmed it
>You think the partnership is real because of a photo???
>no, it's real because they confirmed it check their Twitter or website
>LMAO OMG FAGS BELIEVE PARTNERSHIP BECAUSE OF PHOTO WHAT IDIOTS
Idk how some people are so dumb

I'm just going to let BCH pump...then I think ETH will break out....and then i'll post a thread on what the news is (im 90% sure)

So regardless of what "The News" is, OMG is gonna get dumped to hell as soon or right before it's announced right? Should I sell at top and try to wait to rebuy at bottom, or is it too risky?

You're a special kind of retard aren't you? The CEO literally states that he confirms the strategic relationship in the tweet you replied to. That proves everything.

McDondalds are doubling their restaurants in Thailand over the next couple of years.

>>no, it's real because they confirmed it check their Twitter or website
I also have a partnership with McDonalds Thailand.

Check this post for proof.

>The CEO literally states that he confirms the strategic relationship in the tweet you replied to.
Pic unrelated?
Post link pls.

jesus how dense can you be

wtf i'm bearish now

Please explain how a pic with two CEOs proves a partnership between these CEOs.

"today we formally confirmed our relationship"

are you a fucking mongoloid?

how can you use a keyboard

Go look at KFC china adding smile pay
Now McDonalds will add Facepay

get rich off poor thai people that can only afford mcdonalds

much autism in here

mcdonalds more expensive there than street stands.

How risky is it to invest in OMG? I have 18 ETH that I am considering moving to OMG. This is spare money that I'm okay losing as I've taken my profit already, but if I could make some more money that'd be good. Just want some opinions.

Reading that gives me a boner

Just stay out or just buy one omg. It sounds like you don't have what it takes to really be here.

>today we formally confirmed our relationship
Multi-million dollar companies don't just tell lies publicly. Go suck on a can of helium, it might do you some good.

Its mind blowing how many people there eat McDonald's when they have so much better cheap food there

Haha what's your problem autismo? I've been holding 100 of these since they were six dollars.

Then shut the fuck up and hodl, bitch.

omise.co

We both know it's going to dump hard around the time the big news is announced. Not at least considering capitalizing on that makes you the bitch.