Here you go newfags

You're welcome. All info subjective, I don't give a shit about your opinion.

The only disadvantage of iota is the lack of timestamps, which are needed for smart contracts. If iota figures out timestamping in the tangle, watch the fuck out.

do 11-20 pls

Etheroll.com

Win ether

>Omisego not at number three

Do ark

>No OMGod
see you at $700

this plz

or better do the top 100 PLZ

Wow, that's like exactly how I feel about every single one of those coins.

>xmr being illegal will lower its price
The exact opposite would happen. Contraband always has a markup.

Thanks for the appreciation. I might at some point but I don't know enough about all coins in there (they change too quickly and it is difficult keeping up).
I don't have a high opinion on NEO if that's what you're interested in... (doesn't solve the centraliced oracle issue either)

OP is an idiot and so is anyone else who thinks
1. crypto can be banned
2. XMR is a bad investment

I hold a small amount of XMR too, but for short term. No need to defend your investment.
One can argue about if crypto can be banned. Strictly technically speaking - no you can't.
But big money and investors will definitely leave a coin if it is declared illegal to use / buy / sell by your government.

this

OP lost all credibility when he said that XMR could be banned
He doesn't understand the basic fundamentals of cryptocurrency at all.

read my comment above The libertarian thought behind crypto is great but not realistic. A few disorganised NEETs without any leadership or consensus in their own rows will not be able to overthrow the people in power. This is wishfull thinking.
Blockchain will still succeed and Monero is here to stay - it's price might drop though.

>King BTC
Opinion discarded.

>Monero deemed illigal.
Retarded detected.

Because torrents are also banned right? Kys tard.

>Muh appeal to authority.
>X will not let Y happen.

>What is the Streisand effect?

You are borderline retarded. Monero is a peer to peer system just like torrents which are not banned either kys.

Most newfags wouldn't go anywhere near these coins, they're for experienced investors with an already large amount of capital. Do 11-20.

While i disagree with OP on some of his shit for 1-10

I second this, I would like to see this guys opinion on 11-20.
inb4
>omg is overpriced

>2. XMR is a bad investment

if we're talking about the long term then i agree. it may get a lot more popular before it eventually loses value though. XMR is an interesting coin.

I don't mind threads like these, step in the right direction for this board. Do 11-20

i mean, could you even imagine if XMR really took off? the IRS would be begging us to use bitcoin.

he's not saying monero can be banned like removed from existence. monero can be banned from operating in countries. regulations can force companies to not allow them to accept payment from monero. they can force banks to suspend/freeze/deny any transactions done with monero. they can force exchanges that operate within their countries from processing monero transactions. this creates a huge headache for monero's potential liquidity and ability to function on a mainstream level.

that's the problem. governments have the power to set the rules. you either work with them or you get shut down. pick your poison, this is why i'm bearish on xmr, once the government realizes it can't control, regulate or in someway enforce their existing anti-laundering laws on it, it will be harshly clamped down on. the only saving grace is that the government moves really fucking slow.

I might do 11-20 later today or tomorrow.
I expect a lot of grief for it though. Quite a few hardore shills around for coins in that area (NEO, OMG, Waves).

Thanks, that was my point. As much as I love this coin - idealism and a few students ordering their weed, md and coke online won't justify a 2b market cap once the government cracks down on it.
That said I think we're fine for another year or 2 at least

lolbertariantard detected

You don't need the fucking goverment for it tard. What will they do when centralized exchanges exist?

People will just send BTC and convert it to Monero over there.

There is no way the goverment can stop crypto. There is no way.

*decentralized

thanks OP

Opinion on Byteball OP?

im not saying you can't do those things. I'm saying it will affect its liquidity and mainstream appeal if the government clamps down on it. It will never have widespread adoption because the government can ban companies from accepting it, shut down exchanges that touch it and arrest people who have it.

We can't get rid of child pron either user but that doesn't mean the government can't make it tough as fuck for you to get it and distribute it.

That's why I'm bearish on it's long term acceptance. Bitcoin can work with the government and can obey existing laws. Monero can't and won't.

I don't know much about it. It seems to work similar to IOTAs tangle but I don't quite understand some of its features. That alone puts me off a bit. Not that I am too stupid to understand it but the lack of information / communication. Also compared to IOTA it lacks the great investors and names behind it.
Might be technologically superior and definitely not a shitcoin but not on my radar atm.

BTC *scalability issues due to jews.

How will we know when you post 11-20? We might miss it