Post yours.

Gonna go with iota.

agree with your list

also Factom

Monetha
Monero
Ethereum

OmiseGo for sure

golem has promising useful tech and has me thinking.

OmiseGo

bitbean

Pascal

Hi Trout

Iconomi, if any others do.

Etheroll DICE

Holy shit, how much crypto do I need to be that handsome and dapper when I'm old.

bitcoin
eth
ltc
monero
omg
golem
bancor
civic
aragon
status
THE BEAN

Lower your body fat, work out and eat well, user. I'll never have the cheeks and nose that guy has, but I'm aging pretty well myself :)

The body fat stuff is a given. Still, how much btc would a nose and cheeks like that set you back in 2017? How about in 2020? Or 2025?

IOTA & Bitcoin. Ethereum if the first 2 don't have working smart contracts and there hasn't been a stock market collapse.

He bought ALL the memes

Look into fillers and 3D printing of biologicals. It will be doable by 2025 for less than 1BTC.

Add QUTM?

List your bags thread

It's likely, but QTUM is tier 2 for me when compared to the ones I listed. Same for Nem.

DGB, ARK, ETH, BTC, a bunch of other coins will be valuable too - who knows what they are named though

>he didn't

Walton
Bancor
Ethereum
Lbry Credits
Zcash
Monero
Ubiq
Status

You're forgetting one

OF COURSE THE SHITTIEST SHITCOIN

USD

Plenty of good surgeons in South Korea. Make those millions but don't buy the lambo. You could redo your face for half the price of one.

I'm an Ark skeptic, sorry. Cannot see the long term value as it stands today.

>Bancor
lel

OMISEGO OMISEGO AND KYBER.

Bancor is doing exactly what it was designed to do, serve as a relatively stable reserve currency. Its market cap is still over $200 million and there's been barely any news or developments since the ICO. But I've personally been in contact with the team, reviewed their beta, and this thing will be a big deal for a lot of people in the world, especially the developing world. If you were looking for 10x returns after a $150 million ICO this was not the coin for you. But long term this thing will be worth billions, and it is a stable store of value until then. The only question is whether it makes more sense to just hold ETH instead. But if you do that, then you might not be able to buy back in to Bancor at a fair price once it booms. And I got a feeling you're gonna see some huge announcements by the end of the year.
Best part about holding Bancor is that by owning it the jews work for you.

How long is "long term" to you?

ARK will definitely see major growth in the next two years.

2 years is fine. How are you so sure it will grow?

Also, what's major growth, 10x maybe?

I'm an ARKlet but ARK has a solid team, an amazing wallet, and a clear roadmap. Even if it's all smoke and mirrors the amount of whale attention it has is absolutely ridiculous, so they must at least see some value in it. Also the delegate system is neat, and provides passive growth which is good for holding.

10x is likely. It's hard to say because volumes are usually skewed on exchanges since everyone wants it in their wallets to get their passive voting coins.

yeah I read that dozens of times. That's called wishful thinking. The truth is Bancor is pretty mediocre. it's not innovative in any way, it's already obsolete. and it's just all around a bad investment in the crypto market. I can name literally dozens an dozens of coins on top of my head that are more promising.

Lmao at you idiots who don't know about Ardor (ARDR).

¿Ardor de estómago?

Zrx

2nd for factom

Mooncoin of course!

BTC, ETH, LTC

XMR, FCT

wish I could dump my savings in xmr right now.

Monero, Bitcoin, Litecoin and probably Dash too even though I prefer Monero.

Agreed. List your bags and your fond delusions thread.

HIS NAME WAS WALTON

BTC, STRAT

Ethereum
Bitcoin Cash
Monero
Ripple
Ethereum Classic

All in on syscoin. In a year of two I retire.

Just two faggots out of 30 will make it and one of them still believes in BTC. Poor chances for Veeky Forums.

>Decred

Lmao

Zrx for sure because it is an infrastructure project.

fuck white people

fuck yes

No neofags?

Same except I have viacoin instead of litecoin.

That's exactly what's happening to us. We're getting fucked by the inferior races such as niggers.