Currently studying a major in economics

Currently studying a major in economics
any tips?

buy xby

all in on the bean

ya... when you spend 4 years and 40g learning statistical modeling of growth patterns, donjt cry too much when you realize you could have used that time and money to become a millionaire but because you want to impress your peers and family prolly you wont have the balls to actually invest in urself

suck dicks if you want a job in the future

Learn to model in python on the side, a lot of the traders we bring in now can code.

switch to CS normie

just trade and learn math in ur spare time, these cs cucks will never build anything themselves just build things for other people and when smart contracts and ai become popular most coders will become obsolete. they just do it to feel smart. ur time is better spent making money and getting pussy... and also weed and other drugs

too retarded for CS spotted

LOL, see cs people just want to feel intellectually superior even tho i make all dis MONEYYYY

intellegince is measured by ur money not ur ability to solve arbitrary math puzzles dummy, this society is a dynamic landscape much harder to succeed in society tahn to learn cs

that being said cs i really useful just not the shit this guy is doing lol

So how did you make it?

intuitive holistic market analysis LOL

intuitive holistic market analysis (aka not being a retard who uses her self perceived intelligence as a defense mechanism)

How does majoring in both Econ and CS sound?

Since I'm a retard millennial, pls explain what you do

By the last semester I can graduate with both economics and politics

How does that work? Dual degree program?

>being this butthurt you didn't get accepted into CS majors in uni

Most classes are branched, because in the last semester you have to choose optional ones you can choose the politics ones, useful if going for a governmental job nonetheless

first assume the market will not crash in the short term, if it does were all fucked so only put up money Ur willing to lose.

second, distinguish shitcoins from coins with legit value. shit coins can make you money but you need investment capital so you r looking for neo/eth style gains. value in the crypto space is pretty much based only on percieved growth. just think about it, if you can tether your gainz at any time than the only incentive to hold is expected growth (not counting tax incentives) and when decentralized exchanged basiclly make this whole market liquid that effect will be exagerated. So do research and let your intuition tell you which coins have growth possibilities and look for the local minumum and then get in and dont worry about short term falls. if the coin is solid then just accumulate as the local min is found.

lastly, understand we are in a bubble and the value of all this shit will probably fall hard at some point, so be ready to bail.

recommendations to take with a grain of salt,
bat (advertising)
bancor (exchange)
neo (platform)

each of these has alternatives so look into the compition but differentiat what the coin is trying to achieve

also look and the supply cuz a coin with inflation is generally not a great idea

>all these bootyblasted CS majors upset they chose one of the most stale and boring majors next to fucking law and accounting

LMAO enjoy software development cucks

what if i told u i dropped out when i realized my tuition could make me money and it did

my nig

some ppl will always need daddies apprval and low salary to aquire wealth...