He still believes OMG has a future

>he still believes OMG has a future

Will you listen this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

monetha.io/static/media/Monetha_White_Paper.ff3299c8.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

w-what are you t-talking about crypto juden ?.

Thanks! Just bought even more.

People won't be happy when OMGs partnership is with Golem over Apple

Knock on wood, user

Monetha

>Monetha

More like ebay LOLOLOLOLOL.

At least ebay has a money back guarantee.

Found the sub 1k usd portfolio cuck

>centralized merchant coin.

Oy vey.

Yeah you're coin is a shit. Not interested, also the ceo sounds like try hard cuck.

>ICO sold out in 18 minutes
>there are already buy orders on Etherdelta ranging from 2x to 4x the ICO price
>their head of payments used to the be the head manager of mobile payments for Paypal
>rest of the team is stacked with experienced experts and young geniuses
>holders get a share of the revenue
>they have a demo out on their website
>roadmap extending to late 2019

If you missed buying Metal for the US and OMG for Asia, this is your shot to buy the payments moon mission for Europe in the early days. If you don't then you are guaranteed to stay poor.

Wait, what coin are you talking about?

This is literally what Monetha is.

>holders get a share

no trex allowed. biz no want

The people offering to pay 2x to 4x don't seem to care.

Do we have to wait until September 30 now before anyone can buy any?

Releases in 2 days I think

Wtf are you talking about?? No revenue sharing you cuck

>monetha.io/static/media/Monetha_White_Paper.ff3299c8.pdf
>page 3
>Token: Monetha tokens will be distributed to investors during the crowdsale. The tokens are a digital asset, bearing value by themselves based on their underlying assets, properties and/or associated rights. Monetha tokens represent percentage share of revenue of Monetha project: ⅓ (0,5% out of 1.5%) of Monetha Revenue will go to smart contract for ICO investors.

>He can't even read white papers!

REEEEEEEEEEE WTF FUCKING WHALES WHY DID YOU BUY IT ALL?

The bad news is that whales snatched it all up. The good news is there is still a lot of room left for MTH to grow after they flip it at 3x. I'll try to snag some instantly on ED or something, maybe get a good deal. I expect there will be a short period of time where you can buy below 2x ICO.

Because whales always know better.

MTL went under the radar and ICO'd at $0.18. OMG went under the radar and ICO'd at $0.27.

Both are now above $11.

Why do you think they bought out MTH in 19 minutes at $0.05 each?

Read the freaking whitepaper before you start talking.

But revenue sharing means no bittrex or polo or almost any big exchange...

Honestly, being a whale in an unregulated market is like playing GTA with cheat codes on. You can just do whatever.

Though whales do have a tendency to flip part of their investments in good ICOs rather quickly due to the tight schedule of quality ICOs this fall. They want to recoup their investments to buy into the next presale, even though they are fully aware the coin they just sold will go higher. This creates opportunities for us small investors to buy in and get the "scraps" which usually tend to be another 2-3x from there.

I'd say anything up to 3x ICO/below 100M market cap is a great buy for Monetha. I looked at their team as you mentioned and wow, they have some serious names in there.

I was eyeing off Monetha ICO off hard but it sold out too quickly. Super impressed with the team and working product.

Is it actually for trade anywhere? I can't find it. If not, when does it go?

will be available for trading from 09.05. I also didn't get in the ICO and I'm willing to pay up to 3x ICO price, still a lot of growth opportunity after that imho

I reckon give it a few days and wait for the initial pump OR get in super early. Is being added to etherdelta first? Also what's this business you mentioned earlier about revenue sharing meaning no big exchanges?

Yes, I'll try to get as early as I can and buy some on ED, already have a buy order @.0015 eth. if it doesn't get filled I will move it up.

Well, profit sharing tokens are not well received by several exchanges, so profit sharing tokens have a difficult time finding real volume because no real exchanges want them (se TAAS, for example)

This is the single most worrying aspect about MTH trading.

delete this thread please. stop the mad buy rush when it hits exchanges

Don't be fucking greedy nigger, if your so worried about a buying rush set some buy orders at 2x ico price and some faggot will sell to you just for the gainz.

Riiiiight. Maybe only modest gains to be expected then, it's a good product though and still relatively under the radar so maybe we'll go okay. Thanks for your help dude.

np bro, may kek bless you with mad gainz

Which is why ZRX holders will probably make bank with all these decentralized ERC20 exchanges based in foreign jurisdictions when they come online.

People will still fight over MTH. I figure I can still do 20x if I buy below $0.50, so it can go to $10-12 in a few months like MTL and OMG.

Sitting on ZRX is painful for the moment, but it's one of the better bags to hold. Revenue sharing will become a more important use case for tokens. Crypto is a global market which has no need for regional regulations. Americans, Chinese, they all want to get their hands on good tokens. So with the Advent of decentralized exchanges upon us I can't see how Monethas long term value should suffer because

>no bittrex

There's a 13k buy order at 0.0015 ETH (~50c) already...

Also, what madman wants to buy 10 MTH at 40x the ICO price?