ZRX 0x

Well, August 31st and radar delay was a big fat fucking failure.
What's up next for this hype vaporware coin? Dropping below ICO price?

Other urls found in this thread:

0xproject.com/otc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sell your bags then, faggot. Get your pink wojacks ready though.

You say that as though this isn't already pink wojak worthy.

the fuck you talking about? I am extremely comfy sitting on my 7x post ICO gains and hodling

If you don't understand the inevitability of this token then I don't think crypto is for you.

This coin is still shit to hold at this moment in time.

In 2 weeks it will be interesting as The 0cean comes out.

Then again if any big announcement happens regarding Ethinex then it will go right up.

This is the real prize faggot.

But I would gladly buy your bags off from your right now.

500 mil coins = bloated market cap

if you didn't buy in the ico you bought too late

>he thinks number of coins matter

Must suck to be a fucking brainlet

FUCK you are retarded

Taste my POOP bitches. You are all filthy whores and I lost 28K on this SHIT coin!

SHIT COIN
H
I
T

C
O
I
N

>coin that will be used as a transaction fee by multiple exchanges has a high number of coins in circulation
Huh, how about that

Maybe next time your brainlet ass won't buy a coin at ATH

What the fuck did you just say to me, you nigger mama! I'll have you know I'm the best hodler in the shit coin industri!

I'm up 40 pct post-ICO. Wtf are you talking about. Also this coin has existed for like two weeks.

>500 mil coins = bloated market cap
Yeah, you're DEFINITELY not suited for crypto.
You will chase FOTMs on Veeky Forums without understanding what you're buying and you are doomed to failure long term.

You are not going to make it.

Right now you should hodl. It can't go lower than this, r-right?

prove it bich

We'll see about 2.5-3x ico price before news gets close enough that people start buying back in

Yeah that's why I didn't sell at 100k
but surprise surprise it can go lower

honestly the coin is worthless right now, it's all speculative and as we've seen with radar delay, it's a speculation that is nowhere near guaranteed to come true.
I don't know why they didn't just release it with an exchange that uses it because otherwise this coin is nothing more than a bunch of could, ifs, and maybes like 99% of other coins.

You can peer-to-peer transfer coins with a hyperlink without having to go back to ETH or BTC. That has value.

The only thing that's not making this token free fall is because there's an actual need for it in the future.

There's a need for decentralized exchanges since centralized ones like bittrex are under a lot of scrutiny from potential regulations. I say potential because strict regulations haven't even been enforced yet and the centralized exchanges are already scared

>I don't know why they didn't just release it with an exchange that uses it
....they did.

let it be so

not an exchange, but a proof of concept
0xproject.com/otc
which admittedly doesn't work 80% of the time

What is the exchange?
Because if there is an exchange and no one is using it and the price is still falling that doesn't give me much hope for the future.

Look at this bitch, how do you like me naw bitch?
Someone just kill me!
I will hold all the way to the other side!

When did you buy in?

Anyone want to trade me your 50,000 ZRX tokens? I'm paying .003 per token, pic related.

WE WILL NOT SELL

2. sep. avg price 0.00007843 BTC

nice stack. too bad you bought at the tip

Sell and buy IXT, trying to help anons here

I am the guy that got scammed out of the 50k ZRX in that thread. AMA.

Did you kys?

Can you send me some ZRX too?

Yeah, but one seldom hits the bottom anyway. I'm positive this i going to be a good hold in the long run. I will hold at least 6 months and I think the price will grow steadely towards the release of ethfinex.

It's a good tech and therefor valuable. The embarrassing release of radar relay does not change the fact that the tech behind 0x is sound and useful. It will be widespread and regularely used in the future.

Could've been worse. You could've bought DNT instead.

Not gonna sell too chase the moon

obviously not. The scam was pretty clever, I am almost not that angry cuz of his cleverness. It was also the first time I ever got scammed, I guess it has to come one day for everyone

fuck off begging pajeet

I actually plan on buying DNT soon, I really like the project itself and the price has finally come down to a reasonable level