Literally HOW does anyone defend this gook

Nobody does afaik

+1 downvote

who gives a fck

they get paid in BitCH nigger coins to defend him. Their shilling triggers me like no other because they are almost convincing.

He didn't delete the tweet, he didn't apologize for it. Bugmen might eat dogs and lose every war they fight but they give zero shits about hurting feelings and I respect that. This chink wants to get rich by making you poor, he's a true Veeky Forumsnessman.

he's the hero saving bitcoin from falling under 100% control of blockstream. you should be thanking him.

fuck your mother if you want fuck.

Who is this man?

This. I hate chinks but I cheer anyone that'll stand against kikes

what did he mean by this?

they're holding BCC in their exchange wallet. Will be released in January

Your mother fuck if you want fuck.

just went +5 on bch because of this thread. That'll be a total of 30bch

:^)

By buying his coin that is 92% under his control?

he was fucking with them, effectively spitting in their faces.

all the bcore faggots want everyone to dump their BCC, and everyone knows jihan is behind BCC.

so he goes to the CEO of coinbase and says that to his face publicly "hey let people dump their BCC" because he knows it'll take coinbase almost half a year to make BCC available and there's no changing that. and by the time it rolls around coinbase does actually make BCC available, that will be after the november hardfork, and BTC might collapse completely.

"other" is just the pool for unknown miners, but you know that already you blockstream cuck

how can you not love this guy after this tweet

He's kind of goofy and a fun boogeyman.

Cause he has a Big Chink Cock and a dick pump

hes right you know

Holy fuck the madman

There's plenty of people out there who'll defend you for a few rupees.

He works for the Chinese Communist Party.

You do know who created communism and the tribe who inflicted it upon Russia, Eastern Europe and exported it to China, don't you?

>cause he knows 100% it will just cause a pump in price

Reminder that the only non-chinese farm Jihan owns is in fucking Tel Aviv. Anyone who believes he's somewhat against kikes is fucking delusional

viaBTC is also owned by Jihan

I heard he tried to gas Roger Ver in his bathroom once.

they control all the banks and they invented communism? is there anything the the jews didnt do?

the unknwon pool is probably Jihan's pool in Tel Aviv + miners exploiting the mining difficulty temporarily

You'll come to learn with enough time that the answer is unironically no and your question is actually edgy as fuck

what a mind fuck if hitler was actually right about the jews this whole time.

communism gave us the funny commie kid, so it was absolutely a boon for mankind

Fuck Jihan, but I do believe that bigger blocks should be the way bitcoin scales as opposed to segwit + LN. Keep it all on the blockchain or it isn't Bitcoin anymore.

You don't defend him, or his associates. You block him, boycott their companies, and buy stuff from elsewhere.

off-chain transactions are still validated on-chain

Well, segwit is irreversible, so I guess that makes you a Bitcoin Cash supporter.

Welcome...

I love this guy, he's like the trump of crypto.
He has everyone by the balls by just doing what he wants, he has already made a shit ton of money, and he's still straight clowning his way to victory.
Even if he lost he's basically taking an australian approach, he's doing minimal effort, and still giving people a run for their money.
It's beautiful. His fucking goofy ass snaggle teeth just make it that much better, what kind of mind games is this fucker playing that he uses a profile pic that looks like it came out of a 70's yearbook.

>complains about blockstream
>ignores/hails bitmain

I'm never quite sure if these posts are paid pajeets or actual retards from pol or reddit.

You could have 100mb blocks and it wouldn't solve the scaling problem if everyone just spams the network, plus you'd have like 12 full nodes so say goodbye to decentralization.

Off chain scaling is literally the only solution.

This one tweet still pales in comparison to all the ridiculous and rude shit that Samson Mow, Luke DashJr and other Core shills have tweeted over the last year or two.