Females in crypto space?

What is the male to female ratio for crypto investors? Has anyone ever met a female who owns more than a token amount of bitcoin? Ever know a girl who was into alt currencies?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@botanicoagency/women-who-rock-in-that-blockchain-industry-488c014995e3
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are too busy buying designer purses and shoes to care about imaginary internet money silly boy.

Can we keep the fucking sjw diversity quota's out of our crypto safe space.

Let it destroy google, I never liked google anyway.

medium.com/@botanicoagency/women-who-rock-in-that-blockchain-industry-488c014995e3

Why does it matter? The market doesn't give a shit if you got a dick or a pussy. All it cares for is cash and balls.

Like any new technology its 90 to 1. Women only show up after they see a bunch of men in a place and they only do it to gain attention. They will show up, ruin everything then men will move on to the next new thing. But crypto may be different. Women never did take well to the stockexchanges. Prerhaps women wont shit all over crypto?

Woman here. Yeah, it is hard. My boyfriend is always minimizing my gains, and saying im losing time with crypto.. even though i made more than his entire salary for a year. So the problem is if a guy does it.. he is like edgy.. if a woman makes it, it is seen like an addiction, gambling or somehow negative.

>medium.com/@botanicoagency/women-who-rock-in-that-blockchain-industry-488c014995e3

not very impressive

the idea is this proves that men and women are vastly different.

My daughter has 100 BTC I got her a few years ago. Locked away until she's 18 though so 15 more years of hodl

dump him

kill him.

sounds like a nu-male. tell him skinny pants aren't cool anymore

indeed.. he is trying to be hipster and environmentally friendly...

Cry me a fucking river Wonder Woman. The media hates White men and it gets more obvious by the day.

have you tried not being a soul sucking harlot who fucks all his friends

the bancor jew?

Femanon here. I own 10 altcoins and quite a bit of bitcoin.

>Woman here.
You know the rule. Tits or gtfo.

Sounds like he's envious of you. He doesn't doesn't want you to make it big because it'll hurt his ego.

If the media hates white men then why is the media full of white men?

You are so ignorant to the ways of the world I don't know how you feed yourself.

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

>(((white men)))

they're all self-loathing SJW faggots thats why

Crypto tips YouTube channel

That's not quite why.

jews /= whites

but damnit they try to camouflage themselves

go back to /b/

he got fired for that article.

skinny pants are still very cool
just because your trump pals are wearing nothing but beige dress pants and white polos it doesn't mean everyone else is

Roll

The average woman is very stupid. My gf has a degree in economy and I tried to redpill her on crypto, but there is no point. According to her is "weird, not interesting and complicated" and every time that I talk about crypto she gets mad.
The only thing that really interest her is the new make up brand, clothing and gossips.

According to her "she doesn't like money" from the point of view of stocks, inflation, conversion rates, macroeconomics, interest etc. The only thing that she wants is a credit card that had no concerns attached (fees, interest etc).

She studied economics because "she wants to help poor people".

God woman are stupid

She must be really fucking hot

looooool
looooooooooooooooooooool
fill us in on the war on christmas next please?

>Woman here

Stopped reading right there

Fuck you, rules are rules.

>my dumb choice in girlfriend is representative of 50% of the population
I think by that logic, men are stupid for specifically seeking out the dumb girls

I went out with this chick last night and we ended up talking about anime
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would fuck two of then.

You want the ones wearing ties eh?

We are a match made in heaven, too bad we will never meet. Our partners should date each other.. cannot stand anymore their level of stupidity. My boyfriend still wants to go to India/Tibet to find himself just trying to get some personality.

daum i am on the opposite end my girl is close minded and thinking of dumping her shes dragging me down always spending money on things we do not need good think we do not live with each other but its time to move on, need to focus on getting more Bit Coin

It is hard, user. Me too, it is hard for me to leave my bf. Someone who loves you, should trust you.

just slash his throat when he comes back from work. he doesn't deserve a cryptocutie.

yea its hard for me too, but i am getting frustrated she does not see the bigger picture, all signs are pointing at a recession here in the US i ask myself is this the right partner in the long run

More than half those people look exactly the same as yoir average white, unless you compare them to full Nordics you can't even tell a difference. I don't get you conspiracy people, you say Jews control the media to vote in Democrats yet places like NYT uncovered the Hillary controversies and CNN gave a shitload of air time to Trump.

Tits or gtfo

bits or gtfo

lol wtf find himself wake up we have a storm coming who ever is not holding at least 1BTC in the coming years will be a wage cuck

user, thanks for the support. I agree...

>girl making more money than her boyfriend
Unacceptable, break up with him.

i like my partner to be open minded and working towards the same goals as me, any time babe, if you where my girl with every boost of our personal economy we would celebrate big time ;) even make you give me a nice BJ while opening a bottle of fine champagne or sake

dear fucking god

>What is the male to female ratio for crypto investors?
Female software engineer here. The last I checked 2% of the crypto market was female. The only explanation I have is that most females just aren't interested in it because it was primarily an investment opportunity, and women generally are less likely to take risks (in my experience). The shift towards a more even ratio will start to happen next year when non-currency blockchain applications start to take off, such as Patientory, Factom, Paragon etc.

>Has anyone ever met a female who owns more than a token amount of bitcoin? Ever know a girl who was into alt currencies?
My husband and I are both balls-deep in crypto investments and I'm currently trying to get all the way in on ARK. I am incredibly excited about this tech. I work for a large gov't contractor and have a blockchain lab in the works with upper management.

It's an unfortunate state. Females in general will find themselves behind the times yet again due to reluctance to enter technical fields and financial markets and it's really too bad for all of us. Females will make up 50% of the population for a long time to come and finding a way to spark interest would help all of us but I think crypto will find it difficult to get women invested over the next few years.

I'm actually curious why crypto seems to be so male dominated. SJWs always claim STEM fields are male-dominated because women are systematically (or at least socially) discouraged from getting into math and science, that it's a boys club, etc etc. But the markets know no gender. And unlike the stock markets, almost all discussion about crypto happens online, anonymously, via message boards or chat groups. I think most people doing this have experienced talking to people in their life about it and getting shutdown because "it's a bubble" or whatever -- maybe it's worse for women, but I can't imagine that makes a big difference. So why is everyone here a dude?

>all those feet in flats/heel asking to be worshiped

How the fuck do you convince your uppers to start putting resources into blockchain tech internally? It's been such a battle at my place of work because no one understands the implications.

GTFO. "conspiracy people", come on

Women lack future time orientation and have trouble comprehending that something could be worth more money in the future than it is now.

Seems like you missed a dose of the red pill. Have one:

which altcoin do you own 10 of?

Did you write your elevator pitch? I was fortunate to "know people who know people" and I basically told my "people": "we need a blockchain lab, like, yesterday". He was also already working on IoT applications and was open to the idea, which helps. I summarized the purpose of a lab in two bullet points:

- Learn how to synchronize under adversarial conditions
- Reconstruct the state of the network on independent nodes, no trust required

They really liked the security/scalability angles. If you presented a useful application and had enough knowledge about the tech to explain why blockchain is the future and they still didn't listen, seriously, fuck those guys. Anyone not on the boat will be left behind.

Where can I find women like you? I don't assume in the club, or am I mistaken?

Most girls around me are dull and have no actual interest in tech, so maybe I'm searching in the wrong place.

lol skinny has been out for years in fashion circles
you're either a laggard normie or an unfortunately stupid autist, most of us here are at least smarter than average but you really got the short end huh?

I guess it's hard for me because I work in a consultancy biz with only side-teams for product development, but I did try to elevator-pitch working with hyperledger and (soon) cocos as a way to present clients with custom blockchain solutions (primarily for ecommerce). There've been no bites, I think partly because of the uncertainty and partly because whenever I say "blockchain" eyes glaze over and no one cares anymore because they just think I'm talking about bitcoin.

Fuck I need a new job. I envy you.

Sorry user, I'm trans, I don't count.

I'm actually glad to here your coworkers not give a shit. It just means we're still at a stage where we are early adopters.

I have no idea, I would like to find another girl with the same interests to be friend with. I convinced my best friends, and even gave them .10 btc to start.. at least they are holding.

I would like to change bf, but 1. I don't want to date another guy not redpilled/blackpilled.
2. To have that level of conversation, without being seen as crazy takes several dates.
3. The guy must start revealing his deep thoughts, and then I will share mine.
4. It won't happen, unless the guy is slightly naive or newbie, so he would reveal everything so fast to get my attention.
5. If he is that naive, I am not sure I will find that sexy.
But that's me...
So I guess go on linkedin, and search the cryptodevelopers that are girls.

I really don't know, and, trust me, I have been looking... I was on the computer constantly as a kid, but did a lot of normal-girl shit like write fanfiction and post on forums. I had plenty of female friends on and offline, but when I finally decided to become a CS major in college I basically never got to spend time with other girls ever again, unless they were girlfriends/wives of friends... There weren't very many females in my classes, most of them were just interested in video games or web design and saw me as direct competition for scholarships and beta-male dick. Even the ones I work with in the technical field are not interested in cryptocurrency/blockchain technology. The females I graduated with were intelligent and technical, but they are primarily interested in either current events or video games. My social circle (husband, friends and co-workers) is now officially 100% male, excluding me.

girl (male)

Do you wanna start a blockchain lab with me and my friends, user?

H-hey, user... do you want to be my cryptobabe gf?

Jews are as representative of whites as millionaires are representative of population as a whole.

>Do you wanna start a blockchain lab with me and my friends, user?
sorry, too shy. Veeky Forums has been most of my socializing since '05.

You don't get it because you don't have the mental capacity for middle school math. Unfortunately most of the world shares your deficiency. For the few of us who don't, the overrepresentation of jewish people is statistically unexplainable by any indicator other than collusion and corruption.

Yeah lets be friends... I made a thread the other day to find girls, and everyone was like tits or gtfo.. so I had no success.