Thank you

I love crypto. And I love you alll.

I wasn't meant to win or be happy. Social constructs were rigged against me. Normies are attractive idealists. I'm a self-aware unattractive pragmatist. My right thumb goes numb before I get a match on tinder, and it's usually an ugly fat bitch. I walk into room and no one is inclined to converse with me, befriend me, or even acknowledge my presence. Fine. I get to play life in hard mode. Whatever.

Shunned by peers. Looked down on by teachers. Alienated by coworkers. Unappreciated by managers. "He just doesn't get it."

They wanted a villain. Fine, I'll be your fucking villain. But I'll be damned if I let you cast me as The Penguin. It's been a whirlwind of a year, but crypto is the great equilizer that has leveled the playing field for me. I'm Lex fucking Luthor now. Fuck your wagecuck jobs, your smirk and jeers, and your endless disappointment. I might not live a happy life, but you damn well better believe I'll go out on my own terms.

This might not strike a chord with everyone. But I know a few of you will resonate with where I'm coming from. Hang in there. Suffer quietly. Look ahead. Always look ahead. And you'll get your big break. And then everything will change. Fuck anyone who says that money isn't everything. Money. Changes. Everything. I promise.

Whew lad, you should see a psychologist. You sound like a mass murderer waiting to happen.

The world sucks. People suck. Money may seem like it changes shit now, but it really doesn't long term. You wake up and realize shit still depressing and life sucks (albeit, more tolerable).

Find purpose in life. That's the key.

Nah. Writing that was just cathartic. I used to browse here as a poor neet. Funny how things change.

Thanks user, you give us hope. I'm just worried by the time I get a good amount of money into it that it will be too late

You're my boy, OP

Keep fighting the good fight.

How much $$$ have you made and what have you spent it on?

keep going bro. Fuck all the hating bitches in your life.

you're still going to be a lonely unwashed asshole. crypto shekels isn't going to change that.

who cares? shekels are success

she does, that's why jessica is treating us like her diary.

>My right thumb goes numb before I get a match on tinder, and it's usually an ugly fat bitch.
>Hurr why is the world so mean to me

At least you acknowledge that money won't bring you peace or happiness. I mean you're living proof of that, right? No, only evil will satisfy you user. I appreciate your honesty.

Just end it already.
Thanks for them afternoon chuckles, faggot.

>I'm self-aware
Lol if you were self aware you'd know that you're pathetic as fuck and money isn't going to change that. People dislike you because of your attitude, not because of your looks, social status, or amount of money you have.
See a therapist

im only holding crypto for fun at this point, but after i bought at ATH in 2013 and watched the crash and stagnation for four years, i didnt care anymore. dont care if i lose everything. i probably will never even cash out my holdings until it is worth bilions or nothing at all. either way my life will be good because i dont even require more than 10 dollars a day to survive. buying useless shit doesnt make me happy and i doubt the vapid consumerist whores of the west ar,e very content with their lives either.

tldr youre stuck in a mental bubble you dont realize you are in before you stop placing importance in the superficial aspects of life hombre

>tfw too stupid to get into CC

plenty of ways to make money in the world. I choose crypto because it is so subversive. very fun.

I feel you OP, money help a lot, but you still have to think right.
I'm attracting a shitload of sexy single moms, but I've to wait to fuck the one I want (she's 17). Money helps me to please her while waiting.

You sound like a cuck who likes findom

Young lips after you bought a 10K$ necklace are the best lips.

I'm not saying this is false. I'm saying changing my attitude to please others would be incongruent. You might be projecting. My guess is you've tried to reprogram the way you think in order to be accepted by others. Cuck move, mate.

I've met lots of those kind of people. There is usually a reason people don't want to be around them and it isn't because they're ugly or nerdy. I don't think people who have internet and money to trade crypto are living life on "hard mode" either. Sounds like you just want power over people because you're insecure.

If I've learned anything in life it's that absolutely ANYONE can find a gf (except me ;_; )

You could be the most toxic obnoxious autist fuck and there would still be a hot girl out there willing to sleep with you

Losers like you keep me in business.

OP -- I am where you started and hopefully I wont have to suffer too long.

Any suggestions?

are you a findom?

how do you meet these girls

Yes and one of the best. My email is [email protected]

>I'm not going to grow up and stop being an edgy teenager who hates everyone because it's a "cuck move"
hmmm

not interested in being dominated, other way around
how would i get started?
is there a market for male domineers?
any particular site i should check out?

you won't call me a loser when seeing me
you'll probably want to share my bed

they usually meet me, but i've to stay unattracted to tease them

I'm happy for you user. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I can achieve six digits by next summer..

I charge for tips/advice/lessons, otherwise I'd just be creating competition for free . Even with you being a guy you could take away bi pigs from me.

how do they meet you

Good on you, OP. I've had a luckier life in some aspects but I can empathise with you. Congratulations on your success, here's one user who roots for you to get everything you want.

Did you really expect free shit on Veeky Forums?

You're doing a fine service. Anyone who gives you money didn't deserve to have it anyway. Hope you bleed these cucks dry.

its not that uncommon for one to divulge advice on biz
a kind user once gave his email for anyone asking for ecommerce tips

u jus a dumb cunt

meeting with friends?
also I lied
I'm attractive not only because cute young silver fox, but because I'm married, and deeply in love with my perfect wife

Cry me a river.

lol creeper faggot. If she knew you were saying things like this online about her like a creepy pervert you would be annexed socially from her. Women don't find that kind of behavior attractive. Loser

>bitcoin nerds genocide the jews and their banks
Sounds like a repeat of WW2 actually

you should mentor me.

doesnt really bother me lol
its just kind of retarded to say "information isn't free" on a site for exchanging information ideas whatever

what do you use Veeky Forums for? shilling yourself like a shitcoin?

kek
my wife like dynamism, I'd bore her if I was the regular husband

>girls like are your only exposure to women since high school
of course people here hate all girls

so I should wear a wedding ring in public, got it

to up your chances with women
1) being engaged and/or already in love (challenge)
2) money and ideas to please them (unknown)
3) being modern cute/charismatic (style)
4) being aware of "your" behavior and their reactions
5) being confident, whatever the shit you do (nothing is true, everything is permitted)
As I said, I love deeply my wife, but I sometimes talk to other girls knowing they're interested and that my wife is monitoring me

I'm with you man. I have experienced pretty much everything you described. We are gonna make it bro.

I completely understand you. I could have written the same thing myself. I try and try everyday, shit gets thrown my way but Ill take it. You just know these normies don't understand what's itsike to live like us, they're on their bubble, society is catered towards them and you can get a break when you deviate from the norm. It's all bullshit. Hopefully I can too join you in success with crypto soon because as I am now I can't have this be another failure. If you're willing to give me a boost user, I'd be forever grateful.

1FQWmR4SM4N75Y9QMKwKygSw4nUr1yjNFL

Western civilization is nearly over.

It's not your looks or money user, it's your brain.
You will have to accept normies and try to fit in, it's easy when all they talk about is dumb shit.

No I'm just a genuine user who happens to do this as well. I've been doing this for years and alot of bandwagoners have jumped in the scene the last few years as FinDom becomes more mainstream so I'm a bit defensive.

You been playing the victim your whole life huh?
Sounds a lot like that Elliot kid with the BMW