What happens to the crypto markets now?

Hey Veeky Forums,

I have an interesting question that may have an answer in 72 hours.

What happens to the stock exchange and the cyrpto markets if the United States were to say...stop a significant portion of its trade with China or, alternatively, place heavy tariffs on Chinese goods?

Is it a good time to short certain cryptos? Or is it time to buy in and HODL?

Something is happening soon. That H-Bomb test was a game changer for the economic world.

Picture 100% related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsvud_CTRuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well to answer your question 3 things will happen.
1. gold will go through the roof
2. bitcoin will hit 10k in an instant
3. nukes all over the world gonna get polished and ready to launch pretty damn quick.

Who cares about point 3, when i am rich. LUL

trump is a fucking moron...good job you fucking fat pieces of shit burgers

The less free market rules applied by and between the governments, the more people and money come to crypto. It's a fact, a natural turn of events and proven to be correct in cases such as Venezuela.

If he is implying that he will stop trade with china stocks will flatline, crypto will soar. The short term effects would be devastating to everyone. American companies would have to frantically search for new suppliers and distribution, china would frantically search for new customers. The entire world would probably lapse into a recession. For how long, can't say but trade would be seriously disrupted. In the mean time Kim would still pursue his weapons program and laugh as he's inflicted a serious wound to world trade.

no he's a great president cuck nu-male faggot nigger
stop being so mad that Hilary lost dude go back to reddt cuckold blacked JUSTfag
fucking europoor kikes suck True White American dick, too bad white women don't
I hate feminism btw and also women

Triggered cuck, praise Trump, praise KEK

You are going back shitskin.

I voted for trump. he immdiattely collapsed the dollar and went to party with the saudis who his minions in .gov say did 9/11. Trump was an undisputable train wreck from the second day. But since we aaare ld into only one choice, I felt it was the only choice. our politicians like trump are jew puppets doind the jews bidding to destroy america through banking media and law. its a disgrace our government is a tragic disgrace. trump is a disgrace. wipe out the polititicians, kill the jews, and restore america

At this rate you and all your shitcoin are going to burn in a nuclear fire. If you're one of the lucky ones anyway.

china would rather blow up both koreas than lose American business, you really think china would risk losing us?

You can't burn electrons they're already on fire or something. Right?

What happens when cheap crap stops flowing in from China? America puts the I back in RCI. Invest in manufacturing and automation.

>trump supporter
>post almost entirely buzzwords
Christ, you people are embarrassing.

It's called proof of burn.

Really? Because they already said they'll go to war for North Korea if the US attacks first. I mean, if america isn't concerned about china in the slightest, mobilize your army and take North Korea, With no interference from china it should be a piece of cake.

He is setting up the deal with his boisterousness. China would never pick NK over US

Right, and it's been super effective with this 6th nuclear test. I mean woah dude whatever he's doing it surely is working on stopping Kim from getting those weapons.

Anyone who has ever read The Art of the Deal knows that this is textbook negotiation. But shitskins like you only real the Koran I guess. Kys sandnigger faggot.

>H-Bomb test
Uhhhhh... what??? I haven't been following the news.

youtube.com/watch?v=tsvud_CTRuk

This is coming from someone who voted for trump