Why is it down so far?

Wtf is going on?

it was clearly overvalued.

Vitalik shorting ETH insiders getting out. knows something is coming that we don't. Trust me.

SEL SELL SELl

IT started pumping before the other two and went higher than they did so it corrected further. Take advantage of it, it will double in price at the end of the month or the start of the new month when the next update goes live.

the last shake up of weak hands before mooning to another dimension.

I have 3.5k to invest. Should I put it in ETH or split it between ETH and XRP?

raiden network is coming

no ETH upgrade is going to make it double in price. that would require way too much money, dude.

Not saying its going to double in price overnight. Buts its going to go up.

Cant go wrong with XRP. Split it. If you have that much get some BTC and LTC as well. Diversification is always good. Make sure you buy some gold and silver as well.

ETH is long over due to moon.

If it doesn't reach $500 by the end of the month ETH is truly dead and worthless.

cucked.

Actually, its undervalued. Should be around 600-700 right now. Ethereum is probably the only coin thats actually being used for something other than drug trafficing.

I don't think you know what that means tripfag.

haha rat look like penis

Yeah it's weird, I've never seen such a controversial coin. Is it really just fud from the Bitcoin maximalist crowd feeling threatened by the newcomer?I honestly don't know anymore. This shit is next level, but it also has had its share of embarrassments too.

>threatened

I'm not going to comment on the BTC BCC circus but I think every coin has it's issues.

it got pulled back like the rest, its still has an upward trend, just hold u fucker

buy now? or no?

>Why is it down so far?

what are you talking about - its up even if you bought it overvalued at $300

holy shit you guys have such short time frames

>30000% up since January 1st 2017
>omg why is down what the hell is going on go... giuz?

Not everyone here is a newfag

BTC whales are trying to trigger a panic sell in order to boost BTC's price.

Then this wasn't addressed to you then shitskin.

back to pol trumpfag