Muh airdrop

Muh airdrop

Still waiting

F

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0xae7758ba4157d0b6fd00c405169ee62678acc58a
ethplorer.io/address/0xb7aa88f43e1ad3d745d02587cf9a55a87ec31937#pageSize=50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least I learned to use myetherwallet for this. Now I'm hearing myetherwallet is for losers...

I can't find any other etherwallets that seem much different

They are going out but it's top-down and apparently being done manually. If you look at Domain Tokens on ethplorerer you can see they are being distributed just very slowly.

Though what REALLLY fucking worries me is there is a whale with 5M MBRS. He holds 10% of the total supply and has been part of every airdrop so he has 10% of every coin they are ever going to create.

It's the devs.

I'm in this shit for 500$
In the telegram Drake said that his script accidentally sent some guy 60 mil DOM twice
So he's trying to get that sorted out
And hes fucking asking the dude to send it back out of good faith

let me be clear
I really believe in embermine, in their projects, in their platform
I am not trying to FUD, that is just what's going on right now in the telegram.

This shit is probably still gonna 20x atleast by the time auton.io comes out, which is the first project that will use embermine platform

I know you aren't. You can see the transactions.

ethplorer.io/address/0xae7758ba4157d0b6fd00c405169ee62678acc58a

WTF? Writing a script can't be that hard.
That sounds really bad.

I doubt it's going to 20x looking at that site. It's basic bitch visual design and half the links don't work. Looks like a team of pajeets with basic web design skills trying to run a scam.

>I call the devs incompetent
>everyone says I'm just a fudder
>this happens
WOW IT'S LIKE CLOCKWORK

Yeah, it's one lagging piece of shit. Doesn't even work with safari; I had to use chrome.

Wait manually. They can't write a scrypt to distribute it? That seems silly

>This was actually the source of the problem in a strange way because the system was trying to do the "correct" thing.

>Apparently this account had not received the TOV during it. The original request generated a transaction string, but that transaction apparently did not get completed properly. Even though my system said it had occurred because of the generation of the transaction confirmation string, a part of SlipStream designed to check the confirmations (still being tested and not "working") actually picked up the improper tx and did what it was supposed to do, create a new tx and reinsert it into the transaction queue.

>So one of my tests was to run first a set of txs and then the confirmation process for each address. In this case, it just so happened that the address it stopped at was this one, where it detected that the 1.2 million TOV that was supposed to be sent before had not and inserted the new tx into the queue. As I only had it showing results for DOM, I did not see it processing. When I saw the token transfer be submitted for the TOV begin processing, paused the processing long enough to realize it had not sent it before and was okay to be done. Something happened where when I reprocessed the transaction queue, the previous 60 mil to had not been confirmed yet so when I began it at the same point, it reprocessed the 60 million, "fooled" into believing the transaction had a bad address and recreating another tx.

>So, this is a perfect example of how a well intended feature or programming can be unintentionally manipulated to generate unexpected results by doing exactly what it is supposed to do.

>Anyhow, the good news is that knowing why something happened helped solve a logic problem the software was having and also helped me close a potential exploit.

>So we will get this cleaned up shortly and get the rest of the transactions processed as soon as we can. I apologize for the delay.

I heard the dev is offering 10k emberines if you can design one better user.

Despite how fucking amatuerish the team looks and how rinky dink this all feels I have to say he at the very least sounds competent and informative.

"Head of Designing"
never keked so hard.

I'd mine her blockchain

she's incompetent af. 0/10

Awesome. Dumb chicks give great head.

I mean it's not how you do design...
(I'm a UI/UX designer)

examples of your work?

God I want it to fucking go well for them just to see the wojacks when they run away with the money. It will fuck MBRS over for sure but still it would be hilarious.

Anime chan has gone deftly silent lately too

Anyone still have the ether address they used to show they were hodling?

coming up

ethplorer.io/address/0xb7aa88f43e1ad3d745d02587cf9a55a87ec31937#pageSize=50

If Anime-chan is hodling so am I. He always said long term, it's been like 2 weeks with a random pump caused by dumb biztards in between.

Its this one: >0xb7aA88f43e1Ad3D745D02587Cf9a55A87eC31937
Recognize it because of the huge amount of OMG he's holding.

Embers is a long term hold. Stash is and forget it even exist. Then come back in six months or a year. Potential for huge surprises here.

Same address as the one I gave

Lmao glad I didn't put any money into this garbage coin

Talk about incompetent