How do i hodl a conversation with a qt

how do i hodl a conversation with a qt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?&v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Talk about her favorite subject- herself.

Tell her how deep your pockets are desu.

Understand that mentally, women are children. Easy to manipulate and assert your authority over. Once you start stripping women off their outer shell in your mind and see them for what they really are you will do whatever you want with them

cute women barely feel human emotions.

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, then never make a pretty woman your wife.

Insert Coin.

Tell her her clothes are Veeky Forums as fuck

- i bought btc in 2013 also i was rank1 in wow s4
it makes them wet

this man knows whats up.

>tfw I live in the same model of trailer as that guy

Nice, just bought 100k

Western woman are a joke. The traditional family is dead.

There is no method.

buy high sell low

Women are just like men, except they're usually less intelligent. Establish some kind of connection.
Did you go to the same college? If yes talk about that. If not, maybe your schools had a sports rivalry.
Ask her about her favorite local bar, or what shows she's seen recently. Tell her about yours.
Does she like hiking or [outdoor hobby]? Cool talk about that.
You probably both like traveling. Talk about that.
Conversations aren't hard, desu.

>carpets
>cheap digusting artifical leather sofa
>elks horns from a dollar store

Looking at this as a european living in a 300 yr old solid stone house, who just became a crypto millionaire last week... so thankful my ancestors never left Europe

this user is technically correct, kind of a toxic sounding way of putting it though, don't deepthroat the redpill too hard or you'll become bitter

So in essence brag about your sexual fitness in a roundabout way.

Teach us the true way chad user

>trying this hard

If your autism equates having a normal conversation with sexual fitness, well then yes. I don't know dude. Look, if you get flustered talking to a hot girl, just pretend that she's the old cat lady that works a register at Walmart. Talk about the weather and complain about the traffic caused by kids being back at school.

This. Girls are literally stupid, just say anything and act confident and they like you. Not too hard

you don't hodl but lead
to something sexual
first in her mind
then physically

extricate
isolate
penetrate

Spoken like a true virgin pedophile!

Act exactly like Paul Rudd in the first wet hot American summer.

You dont hodl conversations wih qt's. You cit to the chase, fuck them, and walk away. Find another one in a couple of days, wash rinse repeat. Btw this has nothing to do with biz. Sage. t Older Chad.

this

Spoken like a true Slag.

Fpbp

user is 100% right. Even ask that cunt about her fucking purse it doesn't matter. Anything involving herself she won't stop. And it'll get you laid if you know how to Segway

Asking this is a sign you're bretty fucked already, though don't worry it's fixable if you follow this advice. You have the mindset of trying to please her, you're mindset needs to just be confident. Since you don't have confidence you just need to fake it. It's not what you say but how you say it. Don't be so serious, don't be afraid to make crazy shit up if she asks you a question. Just be confident relaxed and use your sense of humor. Do this with people in general and then try it on qts and remember that it's a number game. Once you have this attitude getting turned down is actually just amusing/funny and you walk it off like it's nothing because it is nothing

>use your sense of humor
the rest of this guys advice is really solid especially for someone on this site but knowing Veeky Forums your humour is probably edgy teenager shit so ignore this line
girls and normies don't find the word nigger funny

By practicing talking to women.
Going out, even if it hurts and feels wrong and hard.

>Did you go to the same college? If yes talk about that. If not, maybe your schools had a sports rivalry.
Didn't go to the same college. Sports are boring.
>Ask her about her favorite local bar, or what shows she's seen recently. Tell her about yours.
Don't care about bars or shows. I'd rather watch music videos on youtube desu.
>Does she like hiking or [outdoor hobby]
Hiking is lame. The only thing I do outdoors is run and she doesn't care about my mile time.
>You probably both like traveling. Talk about that.
I hate travelling. Visited around 15 countries with my family as a kid and it's all boring as fuck to me. My only interests are related to computer science/economics/working out/crypto which are all pretty solitary and rarely make for good conversation. I don't think i'll ever find a girl that i'll have good conversations with.

Most girls I've slept with are all boring and 'basic'. Stop judging them by their looks and placing them higher than you, start judging them by how interesting or cool they actually are

youtube.com/watch?&v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

You should just start sucking cock. Or kill yourself. Poor little neet

I also travelled a lot user, and right now living in a foreign country, and my bf is always saying.. lets go here.. and I am like.. I just want to be at home, in this foreign home.

Isn't that like the one from that movie where McCongnachuehue makes some girl suck his dick in front of her family? I think it's called Killer José or something. It's a decent movie, but Lincoln's Lawyer is still a lot better.

you sound like a boring faggot. no wonder you can't hold a conversation with any woman other than your mom.

I work as a software developer. Not sure what about my post made you think i'm poor or unemployed lul.

You sound like a dirty normie.

The only time you gotta talk game to a broad is if she's scandalous, runnin round town like a teenager and shit
Keep her in that mental state so she don't get you in a trap and fuck with your heart. Even the hardest Playas get sucked under by the truly sick bitches

For real though my dude, just let go of all your inhibitions and shit. Don't care what the chick thinks, don't care what anyone else thinks, bro don't even care bout what you think.
Just talk shit and swallow spit even the most uptight of ladies be wrapped round your finger

>lul
Kill yourself.

I would've answered almost exactly the same to those questions (although hiking seems like it could be fun if you had a camper van to clean up/sleep in), I mostly sit in front of the computer. Working a little in the garden or going for a run is pretty much all the out-time I get.

However, what your problem seems to be is that you think the world revolves around you. I agree with , you indeed sound like a "boring faggot". The examples he gave were just that - examples. Establish a connection. Women are people, it's often isn't more difficult than what you make it. You don't need to find some hambeast (because that's all you'll find with your demands) exclusively into cryptocoins, nootropics and animé of underaged schoolgirls, or whatever it is you spend all your valuable time with. You just need to find one that you can get along with, and that's what a lot of people on here seem to miss.

She doesn't need to check every box, liking the same things or having the exact same outlook/expectation on life. Neither should you need for her. A lot of the time, if you like doing solitary activities, it's actually good that she's into something else too. You don't want your girlfriend/wife following along to all of your activites for the rest of your life, you just want her there for a personal connection to a girl, sharing a life, love (oh yeah, skip that one if you can, ice cold baby - women sure are), sex, a family and so on.

Women generally don't even care if you feign interest half of the time. You've just got to follow along well enough to respond satisfactorily. They want someone to talk at, not necessarily to. Another fault is in not looking for a girlfriend, but an all-in-one person to cover every need. Don't. Just have her cover girlfriend needs, and you cover her boyfriend needs.

Do you think women go out looking for guys to discuss makeup with? So why are you looking for ones to talk technology with?

I don't like anime or nootropics but yeah the rest of your post is fairly accurate. I pretty much do act like the world revolves me and I would like a girl to feed my narcissism in that regard.

>Do you think women go out looking for guys to discuss makeup with? So why are you looking for ones to talk technology with?

That is a good point. I think I mostly wanted her to be into technology so she can fully appreciate how badass my all of my coding projects are (and further feed my narcissism).

My life basically revolves around obsessively acquiring more wealth and working on my technological empire. That probably sounds really autistic to most people but it's what I find most satisfying in life. If someone doesn't think it's cool as fuck then we're ultimately not compatible and I see no point in forcing it.

jumping on the train saying that you sound like a boring faggot

And once again the first post is the best post.

>women = children

correct

It's cool to see how many people think i'm a boring faggot. I am forced to constantly act like a normie irl so the honesty is refreshing. I wish I had more relatable interests sometimes but w/e

Pleb here. What's O Bar?

i'm literally a fat retard with no social skills

never once feel like I have to (ior am forced to) act a certain way in order to fit in or some shit

employed as a software engineer so its not like I just hang out with my mom

maybe you act like a normie because you are one

Well, you shouldn't force it either way. But if you don't even talk to women if/when you have the opportunity, you won't know which ones fit and which ones don't. Some women really like it when you're into something a lot, even if they personally aren't (or may not understand the appeal at all), for the "passion" or whatever.

So again, the #1 key goal is just to find someone you can get along with. You don't need to find a woman at all, of course. But if you want to find one, you shouldn't start with a checklist or you'll have a hard time getting anywhere and when you do find the one out of countless that fit, there'll be something 'wrong' with her too. Just have basic criteria, and then see who you get along with.

You aren't going to find someone to adore you or your work from the get-go. No girl is going to go "wow, amazing" at some piece of code, or rather, none you would consider dateable would. If a girl likes that kind of thing when you talk about it, you can either assume that she's into you, or that she's simply being nice. Or, if she looks like a 5/10 or below even with makeup on, she may genuinely be interested. If finding someone who appreciates YOU is your goal, then you should open up what you're looking for a bit and see (as I've said), and if she likes you, she'll like you telling her about the hard work that you did. She might not be into the specifics, but WHY does she need to be?

Get a guy friend if you want someone to fawn over your coding. A girl might appreciate the end result, but probably not the process.

>maybe you act like a normie because you are one
then who was phone?

You're boring because you seem unable to make any accomodations for others, or even unable to see their perspective at all.

I'm starting to sound like a twitter motivational quote here, so I'll go (it's also late here), but I'll leave this on which accomodations you need to make; Give a girl a chance. How can you demand that she understands your interests before she understands you?

>maybe you act like a normie because you are one
Oh, it's on now.

I agree though, you shouldn't act any different because of social pressure or anything. Who cares. It's like your mom probably said at one point or another - nobody's looking at you, they're all too busy with themselves. I don't mean go out looking like an unclean slob and be an asshole to everyone, but you don't owe anyone anything (other than maybe your family - they're all you have in this world, be nice to them while they're still around, hug your mom occasionally and pat your dad on the shoulders or something), so don't act like it.

>Understand that mentally, women are children
Keep this guy away from kids.

wow youre a pedophile

All these punks itt obsessing over stupid irrelevant nothings that broads dgaf bout
And ignoring what's really up
Yoire all Busta tricks

For shame

Until she breaks your heart and you've been the fool all along.

don't bother with chicks like this user, overinflated sense of self worth because thirsty dudes like you give her e-validation for spending hours beating her face with makeup and doctoring the crap out pics to post on insta

my gf has a friend like this and she literally never shuts the fuck up about instagram, how many followers she has or some "shoot" she has set up (she's literally never been paid to model, ever) - i usually just leave the room whenever she's present to keep my blood pressure at a healthy level

I always wanted to try riding a Segway.

What a brilliant idea to suggest having sex on one.

Ordering now and will start learning right away.

>letting a child break your heart

You're never gonna make it

Thanks for your insight my 12 years old friend

>t. emotionally stunted neckbeard

Anyone give me a Tech and Fundamental analysis on this asset?