Pic related is montana. Where im gonna live when moons come in. Tired of the city and tired of people...

Pic related is montana. Where im gonna live when moons come in. Tired of the city and tired of people. Plan on solar and satellite internet with mining rigs setup for passive income.
What is your LAMBOLAND look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHJS3HPiXDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will have a base there but will spend half the year in NZ

What the fuck is the point of having a lambo if you can't show it off to anyone?

sounds boring af

It's amazing there but life is not easy in the rural parts. You'll be relying on yourself for a lot of things and you better learn to can stuff if you want to survive a bad winter.

Once you grow up youll understand. Man

Money is just means to something else. For some its lambo and social acceptance/making others envious of your wealth. For others it's to achieve a lifestyle that is impossible as a wageslave, be it hedonistic partying or comfortable retreat away from civilisation.

You're going back to Missoula

Stop posting pictures of Australia

That but it has to have internet access, and a burger king and a hospital nearby.

... the burger king and hospital aren't directly related. If I trip down a cliff and break every bone in my body, I want a hospital close. No dying in the middle of nowhere where no one can help me for me.

>the burger king and hospital aren't directly related.
>fat fuck on damage control

Thats california nearby where i live mr geologist.

L Y N C H E D
Y
N
C
H
E
D

youtube.com/watch?v=HHJS3HPiXDY

ya fuck lambo just want some place nice to live in. not fucking lambo worthless car

I moved to the countryside years ago. My life has been mooning ever since.

I just don't like people. If you like people like, like some kind of normie, then city life is for you.

Daily reminder that SJW commiefornians are moving to Montana. Enjoy

OP, I too am Calicuck that want to move to Montana

if i ever make it in bitcoin, im leaving this hellhole and going straight there

no nigger, the sjw are perfectly happy in their dreamland california

the ones moving away are redpilled (does not apply to texas)

Haha, I tell everyone this too. I might, if the flesh isnt seared off my bones in about 5-10 years. Best of luck to all of you