One Thai baht is $0.03

>One Thai baht is $0.03
>One OMG coin is $10~
>minimum daily wage in Thailand is $9
>Big Mac in Thailand costs $3

Remind me why we think this coin is going to go to $20, $100, $700, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swelwCAXLds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean, we're essentially investing in the currency of a third world country here where guys dress up like women and literally suck the dicks of tourists for money.

Is this really a wise idea?

We all think Vitalik's involvement means it's a great investment, but isn't he really doing this as more of a philanthropic project? Are we stupid assholes?

>chart

THB goes up

>durr I see graph going down

Are you retarded?

The OMG token is for running the network. No one is going to be buying big macs with OMG

Prime example of a clueless fudder

26th largest GDP in the world...

So wtf are they buying big macs with then

you know that is good right?

Anything

Airline miles
Subway vouchers
WoW gold

I have $2000 invested in this and am seriously considering backing out when it gets back to $12.

Tell us more.

Just cash out I cba to type an essay

>investing in the currency of a third world country here where guys dress up like women and literally suck the dicks of tourists for money.

You understand this is actually an unprecedented level of legitimacy and potential for greatness for an alt-coin, right?

It won't quite work like that, but potentially. The other party would need to agree to be a part of a payment gateway I assume.

There is a lot of hype because of Vitalik and Joseph Poon, but more than that people that did real research can see the possibilites if they pull it off right.

youtube.com/watch?v=swelwCAXLds

Is it a gamble? Yes but you are never going to make a buck in a very short period of time if you don't assume risk.

Who gives a fuck. This whole crypto thing is bullshit. Just make lots of money, cash out and fuck hookers. Why you asking so many questions?

Adding to this what the OP described is nothing like what they are trying to do (read: he is a faggot).

tenth most used currency in the world, and you forgot to take the market cap into consideration.

see you on the moon

Did someone other than an Omise employee confirm the McDonalds partnership?

You're probably joking, but why are people so obsessed with the value of one coin? Like that's the only way they can spend it, one by one. Don't you realize you can use a fraction of a coin?

SE Asia has the most promising growth potential of any region on the planet. A quarter of a billion people that aren't totally cucked, high average intelligence, and a high interest in capitalism due to seeing all of the failed communist regimes around them in the last 50 years? Sign me the fuck up, senpai.

Also you don't know how to read charts. Literally jump off a bridge.

You are a quarter of a billion short. Try half a billion.

>the graph goes down so it must be bad
you do realize that the THB gains value relative to USD, right?