Walton wtc

buy it.

but it now.

screenshot this and send any appreciation (once it breaks 10usd) to my ether address:

0x654aa482789d002e2b063b838296431f051131e9

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6xvna4/i_am_jin_xiji_and_i_have_no_association_with/?st=j757in62&sh=e78d87ad
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIw1eR9VwAAxfua.jpg:large
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6xubnm/my_opinion_about_waltonchain/?st=j75b54yv&sh=24df7c04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Walton is going to be HUGE buy this shit ASAP

I'll buy when I see the wojaks

wtf reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6xvna4/i_am_jin_xiji_and_i_have_no_association_with/?st=j757in62&sh=e78d87ad

buy this, and hold it. its going to 10$ end of the week.

Definitely one of the best coin in the market.

dont fall for this site. it is fake : reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6xvna4/i_am_jin_xiji_and_i_have_no_association_with/?st=j757in62&sh=e78d87ad

where do i buy it and how should i store it

Can you withdraw WTC to ETH address?

Delta or binance.. Myetherwallet ?

yes

pbs.twimg.com/media/DIw1eR9VwAAxfua.jpg:large

How much is 1 coin worth at the minute in USD?

Wow that roadmap looks so good... Pssshh so they are creating the Genesis block and main chain in October 2017 and then it's gonna take them 5 months to create a digital wallet? Then a year from now Sept 2018 they start a pilot project with side chains?

Unless this is an outdated road map and a new accelerated road map comes out, the hype is gonna die real fast. Be prepared for lots of pink wojaks...

scam, and even if it wasnt, the coin has no part in the entire fucking system, the coin isnt an incentive tool it just being used to crowdfund a company that wants to use blockchain to make a based supply chain ledger.

WTC is kill

looks like a solid buy

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6xubnm/my_opinion_about_waltonchain/?st=j75b54yv&sh=24df7c04

Lmao stupid faggot. Stick to dgb little neet

you realize based on their timeline they will have real world adoption in 1 year.

You realize that a year is an eternity in crypto and everyone will bail on this once the hype dies down and it gets dumped.

Going 50/50 on this and OMG. Should I put more into WTC?

without a doubt. Make it 70/30 favoring WTC. OMG's future is uncertain right now

Is WTC a long term hold or should i sell if it keeps going up

At least 6 months. Govt funding and investors from Chinese ministry of finance. Asian iota on blockchain. Anyone selling is a cuck for sure

Jin Xiji is Korean and his Korean Name is actually SuKi Kim. If you search for SuKi Kim it's pretty easy to confirm his legitimacy

hold long

im skeptical of 10 usd

C O N F I R M E D S C A M
O
N
F
I
R
M
E
D

To be Chinese scam